Author Topic: Presidential Debate - Discussion  (Read 58084 times)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: Presidential Debate - Discussion
« Reply #350 on: October 05, 2012, 02:01:42 PM »

Waaa, waaa, waaa....... ;D   ;D

After watching that debate, I now know why obama does not want his college transcripts released.

;D ;D ;D

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #351 on: October 05, 2012, 02:24:04 PM »
Even the biggest dipshits on the political board have agreed that Romney dominated the debate.  Lick your wounds, and hope your candidate can regroup and do better next time.  Everything else is sour grapes.

So you are ok with a potential president just flat out cheating? it certainly doesn't show his debate skills when he has stats and notes right there to read. Obama lost the debate no doubt but if you somehow think that negates romney doing that then you are missing the point, he is a scumbag. He is a flip flopper, something no one should support. I would support a liar before someone who apparently has no actual position and is open to the highest bidder. He just seems like he would fuck over anyone to get ahead.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #352 on: October 05, 2012, 02:42:44 PM »
So you are ok with a potential president just flat out cheating? it certainly doesn't show his debate skills when he has stats and notes right there to read. Obama lost the debate no doubt but if you somehow think that negates romney doing that then you are missing the point, he is a scumbag. He is a flip flopper, something no one should support. I would support a liar before someone who apparently has no actual position and is open to the highest bidder. He just seems like he would fuck over anyone to get ahead.

Stringing together a bunch of generalized, liberal talking points isn't a discussion.  Your post has no substance.

But I'll clue you in - given their both politicians, they're both sleazy.
Y

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #353 on: October 05, 2012, 02:52:14 PM »

Nomad

• Getbig IV
Total and complete brutal rape
« Reply #354 on: October 05, 2012, 08:58:06 PM »

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/culture/2012/10/cover-story-the-first-presidential-debate.html

Even the New Yorker is admitting it. Talk about a complete shut down.
all drugs - TPPIIP

slate

• Getbig IV
Re: Total and complete brutal rape
« Reply #355 on: October 05, 2012, 09:01:39 PM »
romney will talk himself to a defeat

obama just needs not to fuck up. 10 debates like the last one wont get romney in

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #356 on: October 05, 2012, 09:02:31 PM »
lol.. nice.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #357 on: October 05, 2012, 09:03:31 PM »
obama already fucked up.  his whole presidency is carter x2, even ignoring his pathetic debate performance.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #358 on: October 05, 2012, 09:05:11 PM »
2 more debates. Obama can only go up and M R can only go down.

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: October 05, 2012, 09:12:54 PM »
Biden versus Ryan up next.....

Hahahahahahaha - I'm guessing old man Biden leaves the stage in tears.

Rachel Madcow will be suicidal.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #360 on: October 05, 2012, 09:15:29 PM »
Biden versus Ryan up next.....

Hahahahahahaha - I'm guessing old man Biden leaves the stage in tears.

Rachel Madcow will be suicidal.

Biden is a mess. If Obama had a brain, he would have dumped Biden months ago

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #361 on: October 05, 2012, 09:33:07 PM »
And obamas mandated to keep the baby from the rape! :D

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #362 on: October 05, 2012, 09:55:07 PM »
Biden is a mess. If Obama had a brain, he would have dumped Biden months ago

That's a big "if"......

More lib crocodile tears - poor Captain Teleprompter and VP Hair Plugs, their asses are gonna look like the backstage of an Elton John concert.

canyon

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #363 on: October 05, 2012, 09:56:54 PM »
if you want america to stay out of foreign conflicts, romney isnt your guy. hes a warhawk and he doesnt know how diplomacy works.
He really isn't he has to play that game to keep the neocons of his base motivated. Even ultra lib Chris Matthews has said this.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #364 on: October 05, 2012, 09:57:57 PM »
2 more debates. Obama can only go up and M R can only go down.

The soft bigotry of low expectations. Another left-winged conspiracy theory, that Obama sucked on purpose to set Romney up for the second debate. Ranks right up there with Hanky-Gate.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #365 on: October 05, 2012, 11:36:14 PM »
240or bust guy.....

i always thought you are smart, but on this issue....

you keep saying romney is economicaly more knowledgeable than obama.

while i agree obama doesnt know much, i ask myself why is romney any better?

just because hes rich?does this mean he undrstands the economy better?

have you seen how he got rich?you think his way would benefit many ppl?

presidents dont change economies in usa, its rather their advisors and the federal reserve.

name one economic change in the recent history of usa which has benefited the majority of citizens and which was brought by a president.id be curious to get educated on this.

I'm glad you asked.  I've said on the poli board that I dont think pres romney will get much accomplished in terms of legislation that will change the economic situation.  Not at all - he'll be up against a repub senate most likely.  We'll have more gridlock, just like we have now as the repubs in house keep proving how extreme they are.  "Shut it down" some chanted as they begged for a govt shutdown - including soc security checks and military pay.

My belief is that if romney gets elected, you'll have two million small business owners who drive around in their trucks listening to Rush & beck, who will suddenly have the confidence - despite lack of any new legislation - to expand their business, hire a part-timer, grow their thing because Obama's finally out of office.

Prez is mostly a cheerleader anyway.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #366 on: October 05, 2012, 11:38:59 PM »
I've always thought romney's experience as governor is WAY more telling as to how he would be as president.  you are STUCK with things that suck about the state.  In business, you can call a company a dog and avoid it, call a company a cow, and milk it, etc.  In govt, you're stuck with the problems of a state or a nation.

Romney would do a fine job - he's a capable and smart and very accomplished man.  I don't think he will change much as president.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #367 on: October 06, 2012, 12:11:47 AM »
romney will talk himself to a defeat

obama just needs not to fuck up. 10 debates like the last one wont get romney in

agreed.  Obama knew he has a good lead in 9 of 11 swing states.  Romney needs a miracle to win this.  Obama was boring but didn't make any headlines.  Romney made a lot of statemetns that contradicted earlier statements, and now hankygate, real or not (i doubt it) is all over. 

Also, I believe Kerry and Dole both won their first debates, didn't they?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #368 on: October 06, 2012, 01:07:35 AM »
I've always thought romney's experience as governor is WAY more telling as to how he would be as president.  you are STUCK with things that suck about the state.  In business, you can call a company a dog and avoid it, call a company a cow, and milk it, etc.  In govt, you're stuck with the problems of a state or a nation.

Romney would do a fine job - he's a capable and smart and very accomplished man.  I don't think he will change much as president.
Really!?  I don't know where to start.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: October 06, 2012, 01:22:41 AM »
It's pretty obvious that no matter what Romney says, the election is fixed to sway voters into favoring Obama. Just look at the media coverage. You'd think the entire media was out to get Romney. Nope... just a plain 'ol fixed election.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #370 on: October 06, 2012, 01:26:11 AM »
It's pretty obvious that no matter what Romney says, the election is fixed to sway voters into favoring Obama. Just look at the media coverage. You'd think the entire media was out to get Romney. Nope... just a plain 'ol fixed election.
Nice troll - going for emotion rather than logic, and all. Sweet.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #371 on: October 06, 2012, 02:07:35 AM »
Nice troll - going for emotion rather than logic, and all. Sweet.

OK, maybe you have a more "logical" reason why virtually every media outlet is pro-Obama and anti-Romney. Maybe you don't watch the news or simply want to have faith that you're not being mindcontrolled to vote against Romney. Well, one or two people who aren't swayed won't make a dent when the majority buy into the orchestrated coverage. Alot of people should wake up to how these things are programmed from the start... sad how so many just can't see it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #372 on: October 06, 2012, 07:12:02 AM »
Really!?  I don't know where to start.

I think romney is a smart man - if you look at his record, he could adopt the liberal positions and run as a dem just as easily.  Dude just wants to be president.

But i think he'd do fine, he's a smart guy and very accomplished.

James

« Reply #373 on: October 06, 2012, 07:44:13 AM »

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: October 06, 2012, 08:03:19 AM »
I think romney is a smart man - if you look at his record, he could adopt the liberal positions and run as a dem just as easily.  Dude just wants to be president.

But i think he'd do fine, he's a smart guy and very accomplished.

Thats a safe assumption to make after spending about a billion dollars in his campaign, lol