Author Topic: Are you racist towards others?  (Read 26496 times)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Re: ARE YOU RACIST?
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2012, 01:51:05 PM »
Nope not racists. People of all different races suck. And there are great people in all races too.
A

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2012, 01:52:50 PM »
My bad!!!!

D12 Bitch!!!!!!!!

There u go. :)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2012, 01:54:13 PM »
I only make racist jokes, does that make me a racist?

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2012, 01:55:30 PM »
I only make racist jokes, does that make me a racist?
No. real racists don't have humor....

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2012, 01:55:43 PM »
Don't think I am. I just prefer staying within the white race in professional, social and romantic settings. There's no blacks where I work, I have no black friends nor would I ever date a black girl. There's no blacks in my neighbourhood.

For clarification. For me;

Black = Anything non white. This include ANY ethnic. Easier to tar them all with the same brush. They're really all the same to me  :-\

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2012, 01:59:44 PM »
No. real racists don't have humor....

Makes sense

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2012, 02:02:22 PM »
Go to Asia if you want to know what racism is. They all fucking hate each other. The Japanese think everyone else are uncultured monkeys, the Chinese think everyone else stole their culture (and their islands), the Filipinos would rather think of themselves as Latino's  than Asian, the Singaporeans hate the Malays and Indonesians, everyone hates the Koreans.......I gotta laugh when I hear Asian people complaining of racism.

I'm Japanese/Chinese on my father's side, and Irish/French on my mother's side. I don't have anything against people of any race. Cultural issues, yes - race, not really.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2012, 02:06:11 PM »
I only hate certain individuals...

... esp Dutch folks

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2012, 02:06:43 PM »
I think this is true. In Surinam (the old "Dutch Guinea") they are very racist. The dark blacks are considered less than the medium blacks, and they are less than the bit-less-blacks.....and so on.

And children too: no creatures more conservative and racist than children.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2012, 02:07:19 PM »
Don't think I am. I just prefer staying within the white race in professional, social and romantic settings. There's no blacks where I work, I have no black friends nor would I ever date a black girl. There's no blacks in my neighbourhood.

For clarification. For me;

Black = Anything non white. This include ANY ethnic. Easier to tar them all with the same brush. They're really all the same to me  :-\

are you saying your ficticious sex stories are racist james
T

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2012, 02:08:20 PM »
I only hate certain individuals...

... esp Dutch folks
Except for Dutch getbiggers, right ?

BTW I hate YAGR no matter his race: white, paki, black, paki, yellow or paki...

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2012, 02:19:21 PM »
Except for Dutch getbiggers, right ?

BTW I hate YAGR no matter his race: white, paki, black, paki, yellow or paki...

Those hand full of Dutchies over here are OK... as long as they don't idolize their "culture"  ;D

I can't stand most MMA guys/wannabes, they tend to think that anyone is their enemy.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2012, 02:22:55 PM »
i once had a black dutch female grind her pussy on my ass while she was giving me a back massage, does this count as anti-racist ???

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2012, 02:29:20 PM »
everybody is racist to a degree

most will not admit this or refuse to admit this to themselves even

i like to point this out to them all the time

example

typical working class joe/jane will utter such statements as "i dont have anything against foreigners, as long as they work"

then i say "so you wouldnt mind having a foreigner as a boss?"

and then they go like "oh hell no"

then i say "so you want them to work but only bad jobs?....and you are not racist?"

then it becomes uncomfortable and they question my motives and get hostile

That's true, people tend to classify cultures/folks with certain religions/etc.. based on negative experiences, stories from others, the media, statements from politicians, and so on. I'm no better than this.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Are you racist towards others?
« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2012, 02:32:32 PM »

Sad, but all how you define racism?   

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2012, 02:34:32 PM »
If you hate EVERYONE, does that make you a racist? ;)

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2012, 02:38:41 PM »
no, just a proud white supremacist

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2012, 02:40:55 PM »
most people are inherently obnoxious

i sometimes wonder how can that country continue to exist in peace with everyone being a prick

Are you specifically referring to the Dutch society?
If so, I agree. We (I'm Dutch myself) tend to prioritize our freedom & culture over others. As a result, there is no mutual respect for other values/cultures. BTW, I can't only blame the Dutch of this, folks "from the other camps" act the same.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2012, 02:42:31 PM »
One of the biggest lies told by the Hierarchy in the medical field is that we're all considered equal. Some believe that earth is filled with up to a dozen different "SPECIES" of so called "human beings". Pure whites and pure Asians are Alien life forms from a another planet.

Meaningless

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2012, 02:48:15 PM »
I can honestly say that I dont hate anyone b/c of their race. There are dumb ass black people, white people and latin. Never understoon how you can not like someone just b/c of their color (or even religion).

I expect honesty b/c most use a fake name and there will be no repercussions from being honest

Being "racist" towards somebodys religion is totally different than skin colour.... skin colour you are born with and as you said there are good and bad in every race, however religion is not comparable, religion is a choice, and it defines a huge chunk of somebodys view of the world/life/morality.

MikMaq

« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2012, 02:53:04 PM »
Being "racist" towards somebodys religion is totally different than skin colour.... skin colour you are born with and as you said there are good and bad in every race, however religion is not comparable, religion is a choice, and it defines a huge chunk of somebodys view of the world/life/morality.

Religion isn't a true choice. Your usually born into in most places in the world. And once it's ingrained into you removing it isn't simple.

An athiest from a muslim country can be far worst than a muslim. Religion is more that just delusions mixed into to it are cultures which signify ones sense of right and wrong.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2012, 02:55:15 PM »
no, just a proud white supremacist

but I hate white people the most ;)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2012, 02:59:10 PM »
Im not racist. I just hate whites, blacks, jews, asians, hispanics, arabs, fags, and transvestites.

Even dime piece?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #48 on: October 04, 2012, 03:00:13 PM »
I can honestly say that I dont hate anyone b/c of their race. There are dumb ass black people, white people and latin. Never understoon how you can not like someone just b/c of their color (or even religion).

I expect honesty b/c most use a fake name and there will be no repercussions from being honest
i do tend to "code switch", meaning that the way i communicate and my body language will change a little bit in order to make people more comfortable by emulating their own behaviors. and this at times can be at least partially involving the race of a person.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2012, 04:11:19 PM »
Definitely, it is inherent. But knowledge of this should give you a chance to improve yourself. Not to shamelessly claim it is human nature and relieve yourself of the responsibility of being a good human being. Lots of other things are perfecly 'human nature', after all it is not aliens that come to earth to murder human beings, make stupid posts on getbig, among other immoral acts. It's all part of 'human nature'.
follow the arrows