Author Topic: Are you racist towards others?  (Read 26462 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Are you racist towards others?
« Reply #100 on: October 05, 2012, 05:29:50 AM »
Certainly not racist against well-figured australian women! :D
HINT HINT!
V

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #101 on: October 05, 2012, 05:32:26 AM »
Let's be real though, let's say you're the Boss of a multi-million dollar company, would you hire any blacks, pakis, muslims or curry-smelling indians?

I wouldn't.

I would hire the likes of mensa bob, wes, musclecenter, kyomu, a bunch of jews and wiggs. Very productive people with the right values.

Is that racist? Probably. But i have to think of my company and profit.

Would i want my daughter to mingle with any black people, pakis or indians?

No, i would not want any colored grandchildren.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: October 05, 2012, 06:04:14 AM »
Let's be real though, let's say you're the Boss of a multi-million dollar company, would you hire any blacks, pakis, muslims or curry-smelling indians?

I wouldn't.

I would hire the likes of mensa bob, wes, musclecenter, kyomu, a bunch of jews and wiggs. Very productive people with the right values.

You would want your daughter to be happy and you would love what ever colour your grandchildren were. 

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: October 05, 2012, 06:05:57 AM »
You would want your daughter to be happy and you would love what ever colour your grandchildren were. 

Hell no!

They can join another family if they become tainted and blackened!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: October 05, 2012, 06:07:34 AM »
Hell no!

They can join another family if they become tainted and blackened!

Come on they would be cute lil darlings and you would be a proud grandfather. 

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: October 05, 2012, 06:13:26 AM »
Come on they would be cute lil darlings and you would be a proud grandfather. 

Can't be proud of tiny turds that will grow into bigger turds that hit old busdrivers in kansas, make rapmusic whilst wearing caps diagonally with sagging pants, drink purple drank, bring home overflow of melon or that will put KFC out of business.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: October 05, 2012, 06:23:56 AM »
Is that what your father told you?

Guess what he lied.

Can't be proud of tiny turds that will grow into bigger turds that hit old busdrivers in kansas, make rapmusic whilst wearing caps diagonally with sagging pants, drink purple drank, bring home overflow of melon or that will put KFC out of business.
Well said.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: October 05, 2012, 06:24:35 AM »

Hey its a good quality to be able to rap and sing.   :P  On a serious note, aren't you stereotyping?  People are all different and skin colour is just that...colour.  Different races make the world an interesting place.  I would be bored shitless if we were all the same race.  

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: October 05, 2012, 06:26:30 AM »
Is that what your father told you?

Guess what he lied.
Well said.

Yes he did tell me this.  And being a mother myself, I just want the best for both my children and for them to be happy.  If someone treats them well and makes them very happy then I am happy for them. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #109 on: October 05, 2012, 06:30:40 AM »
I've lived and worked my whole life in areas where the majority were/are black. I have done real world research in the field of neegul studies and consider myself the ghetto Tarzan.  My credentials in this field are impeccable. Sometimes I have to shake my head at some of the behavior I've seen.
A

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: October 05, 2012, 06:33:59 AM »
Yes he did tell me this.  And being a mother myself, I just want the best for both my children and for them to be happy.  If someone treats them well and makes them very happy then I am happy for them.  

The best for your children would be for them to be born without inferior negroid genes you airheaded slut.

Like this,

Look at the difference between this slut's alien children and the human one on her lap.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: October 05, 2012, 06:35:12 AM »
Well said.

Worst example of a woman i have ever seen.

Probably grown up with drugs in her head.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #112 on: October 05, 2012, 06:35:30 AM »

I wouldn't.

fuck no, it's bad for business exposing high level clients to black employees. We NEVER do this in the company I work for. When we pitch potentials or deal face to face, it's white and white only.

Meaningless

• Getbig III
« Reply #113 on: October 05, 2012, 06:35:53 AM »
Religion isn't a true choice. Your usually born into in most places in the world. And once it's ingrained into you removing it isn't simple.

An athiest from a muslim country can be far worst than a muslim. Religion is more that just delusions mixed into to it are cultures which signify ones sense of right and wrong.

Absoloute nonsense, I was born into catholic faith but have since left it, as have millions of people from all religions.... people have the power to believe whatever they want... everybody chooses what they beleive!!!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: October 05, 2012, 06:40:18 AM »
Hey its a good quality to be able to rap and sing.   :P  On a serious note, aren't you stereotyping?  People are all different and skin colour is just that...colour.  Different races make the world an interesting place.  I would be bored shitless if we were all the same race.  

People are different in the same race. People can make the world an interesting place even without having color. You can't say Justin Bieber is the same as Arnold Schwartzenegger, they are very different people.

Good "quality" to be able to rap? LÖL. Sing i can agree with is a skill, but rap? LÖL to the highest degree.

Skincolor is more than just color, my dear lady.

It's way of communication, behavior, morals, perspective, facial features, how you think, how to act in society, family values, how prone you are to going monkey etc.

Stabbing people in the ass, hitting busdrivers, more common among a certain type of minority, a minority we would want to try to avoid in society.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #115 on: October 05, 2012, 06:42:50 AM »
fuck no, it's bad for business exposing high level clients to black employees. We NEVER do this in the company I work for. When we pitch potentials or deal face to face, it's white and white only.

most large corporations have diversity requirements internally and of their service providers.  What co. do you work for - some feedstore in Bumfuck, KS?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #116 on: October 05, 2012, 06:45:30 AM »

This is just like that other mook who stabbed the dude in the ass w the knife. 

FNG animals in the zoo dont even act like this. 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #117 on: October 05, 2012, 09:38:05 AM »

I wouldn't.

Unfortunately, that would be illegal in the United States. :-X

You can't even legally discriminate in selling YOUR OWN property.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #118 on: October 05, 2012, 09:42:23 AM »
most large corporations have diversity requirements internally and of their service providers.  What co. do you work for - some feedstore in Bumfuck, KS?

You're absulutly right!  Many companies are actually rewarded by the government for discriminating against white males.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #119 on: October 05, 2012, 01:05:44 PM »
Well tbh man where I live the only blacks we have are African welfare immigrants so yes I am racist towards them as they have destroyed this country. Everyplace they have gone has become a slum, none of them work because of welfare being too generous to them.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #120 on: October 05, 2012, 01:14:12 PM »
I'm racists against most, but never against wes, squadfather, musclecenter, kyomu, johnny falcon, johnnynogains, insomnia, swede, dave czech, jean-fracois papillon, big mals sister, bob chick, mensa bob.

You forgot to mention the Dutch getbiggers, especially Dr Dutch and Tito24.... :)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: October 05, 2012, 01:33:15 PM »
Parker gettin' a Nukka-moment :D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #122 on: October 05, 2012, 02:08:51 PM »
Parker gettin' a Nukka-moment :D

As a negrologist, I can tell you that clip is inaccurate for many reason.  Chief among them is that the two black guys fighting are alone and not accompanied by a posse. 
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #123 on: October 05, 2012, 02:11:03 PM »
As a negrologist, I can tell you that clip is inaccurate for many reason.  Chief among them is that the two black guys fighting are alone and not accompanied by a posse. 
I lol'd because it's true.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: October 05, 2012, 02:23:47 PM »

Not many negrologists out there! :D