Author Topic: 2012 Sheru Classic - Very bad day for Dave Palumbo  (Read 21362 times)

MB

• Getbig IV
Re: 2012 Sheru Classic - Very bad day for Dave Palumbo
« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2012, 06:58:45 AM »
Anyone with feet his size shouldn't be taking the stairs, accident waiting to happen. 

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2012, 07:17:19 AM »
So he slipped on a step, fell and somehow landed so his quadtendons snapped? Was the stairs 3 stories up?

Feel bad for him honestly, but how come when bodybuilders fall victim to everyday accidents they fall apart like a cigarette ash ???

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2012, 07:21:32 AM »

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2012, 07:35:01 AM »

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2012, 07:39:22 AM »
At least Rx finally has some interesting content
I know, you don't

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 05, 2012, 09:01:58 AM »
good luck with the knee op dave!
lol

Lexus II

• Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: October 05, 2012, 09:25:22 AM »
So he slipped on a step, fell and somehow landed so his quadtendons snapped? Was the stairs 3 stories up?

Feel bad for him honestly, but how come when bodybuilders fall victim to everyday accidents they fall apart like a cigarette ash ???

According to Dave he had just washed his hands and did not want to touch the hand rail coming down the stairs.   :-\

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #57 on: October 05, 2012, 09:57:46 AM »
Listen GB assholes - not cool to kick a guy when he's down. Dave may have made a mistake or 2 in the past but I'm fairly certain that didn't really affect any of you internet warriors. You little gossip queens just had something new to focus on with Dave so just like a bunch of little girls you lit it up. He paid his dues to society and from what I can tell, is leading a highly productive life actively developing and selling his product line. You ever watch any of his vids on RXMuscle - the people who work with and for him are genuinely happy when they are around him. I think he treats his people well and that says a lot about a guy.

I don't know Dave but he did take some time to answer a question I had emailed him about some supplementation and how it would affect a TRT test,  so in my book he's a good guy.

The reason he probably left India to come back here for surgery is that India is a filthy shithole of a country.

I hope he makes it back ok and gets fixed up like new. 

RS

He's a good guy b/c he answered your drug question???????  C'MON MAN!!!!  You dont know the man. Im sure Charles Manson answered questions too.

Just calm down fanboy. If you get offended easily dont post here. These guys here are heartless animals! Bitch

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #58 on: October 05, 2012, 10:30:11 AM »
According to Dave he had just washed his hands and did not want to touch the hand rail coming down the stairs.   :-\

That's racist. 

Vishnu not like racist, make step slippery.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #59 on: October 05, 2012, 10:31:10 AM »
He's a good guy b/c he answered your drug question???????  C'MON MAN!!!!  You dont know the man. Im sure Charles Manson answered questions too.

Just calm down fanboy. If you get offended easily dont post here. These guys here are heartless animals! Bitch
Clearly this guy hasn't bought any bunk GH from Dave yet.

clownbaby

• Getbig III
  • get licked
« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2012, 11:40:36 AM »
Listen GB assholes - not cool to kick a guy when he's down. Dave may have made a mistake or 2 in the past but I'm fairly certain that didn't really affect any of you internet warriors. You little gossip queens just had something new to focus on with Dave so just like a bunch of little girls you lit it up. He paid his dues to society and from what I can tell, is leading a highly productive life actively developing and selling his product line. You ever watch any of his vids on RXMuscle - the people who work with and for him are genuinely happy when they are around him. I think he treats his people well and that says a lot about a guy.

I don't know Dave but he did take some time to answer a question I had emailed him about some supplementation and how it would affect a TRT test,  so in my book he's a good guy.

The reason he probably left India to come back here for surgery is that India is a filthy shithole of a country.

RS

yeah selling 2 lbs of whey protein for $50 dollars makes him a real good guy...fuck off you piece of shit

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 05, 2012, 11:50:53 AM »
Who was the Bitch ass guy to put on too much posing oil on and wet the stairs all up?

i see elevators for Dave's future for the rest of his life

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: October 05, 2012, 12:56:16 PM »
This injury occurred when falling down the stairs at the gym

Lol here I was with a sarcastic reply guessing it happened moving a tv, getting into his truck, during a photoshoot or arm wrestling with some fans.

Add falling down the stairs to the list.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 05, 2012, 01:05:49 PM »
Crazy irony:   Dave interviewing Branch after he fell down the stairs. Now, Dave has just done the same thing.

Billy Guns

« Reply #64 on: October 05, 2012, 01:22:41 PM »
Gotta like ANOTHER PALUMBO LIE.....JUST like his product line it all ends in LIES"LYZE" He claims to be so clean and a germaphobe yet in HIS OWN RX Video he SHARES food with other's at macdonalds SWAPPING SPIT

http://www.rxmuscle.com/videos/lifestyle/4234-mcdonalds-restaurant-review-with-palumbo,-juan-morel,-akim-williams,-jtp,-mike-popkin.html

Just stating the obvious here but at 40 something years old who the hell falls down stairs especially when he said he was being extra cautious before hand ??? ::)

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: October 05, 2012, 03:50:14 PM »
any more details on what really happened??

forget that 'falling down stairs' noise

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #66 on: October 05, 2012, 03:52:30 PM »
  Fell?

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 05, 2012, 03:55:36 PM »
Las Vegas has the odds of 2-1 that he fell off a sex swing during a schmoe session

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: October 05, 2012, 03:59:37 PM »
i am getting some intel on this matter right now from an rxmuscle source. standby for briefing

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #69 on: October 05, 2012, 04:20:28 PM »

RS

So some random guy off the internet answered a question for you from an email and now he's a good guy???  ::)

Well then....I now see why you are so quick to come to his defense. ::)

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: October 05, 2012, 04:31:52 PM »
 jeff the producer at rxmuscle got tired of my constant questioning in their forums and simply sent me a pictorial of what really happened in Dubai .

It was exercise-related but it did not involve any stairs

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #71 on: October 05, 2012, 04:33:55 PM »
any more details on what really happened??

forget that 'falling down stairs' noise

Why should we forget the noise Dave made when he fell down the stairs?

Was there something special with the sound of ligament and bone hitting stairwell?

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: October 05, 2012, 04:35:14 PM »
Why should we forget the noise Dave made when he fell down the stairs?

Was there something special with the sound of ligament and bone hitting stairwell?

look up kwon

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #73 on: October 05, 2012, 05:29:47 PM »
I'm guessing Pillowtalk gave him the Nancy Kerrigan treatment.... ::)

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: October 05, 2012, 05:39:14 PM »