Author Topic: Pants On Fire  (Read 14088 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Pants On Fire
« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2012, 06:58:41 AM »
It's called selective editing

if it was, i'd own up immediately.

It looks to me that he said what he needed to in the primary to win the top 1% donation and votes.
Now he's saying what he needs to in the national debate to win those undecided 2% of dummies.

Which i'm okay with.  I just like when getbig is totally honest.  It's edited, but he's saying (very clearly by the way) two opposite statements about taxing the top 1%.

And I call obama for his dishonesty, so I call romney for it too.  I respect any man that'll admit "oh yeah, they're both hold-faced lying".

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2012, 06:59:38 AM »
It's called selective editing

:D :D :D :D :D more like romney kneepadding ;D

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2012, 07:00:24 AM »
if it was, i'd own up immediately.

It looks to me that he said what he needed to in the primary to win the top 1% donation and votes.
Now he's saying what he needs to in the national debate to win those undecided 2% of dummies.

Which i'm okay with.  I just like when getbig is totally honest.  It's edited, but he's saying (very clearly by the way) two opposite statements about taxing the top 1%.

And I call obama for his dishonesty, so I call romney for it too.  I respect any man that'll admit "oh yeah, they're both hold-faced lying".

Ah bullshit, It is a deliberate misrepresentation, by omission.........  You fucking know it so knock if off
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2012, 07:03:17 AM »
Ah bullshit, It is a deliberate misrepresentation, by omission.........  You fucking know it so knock if off

Again, neither 240 nor Blacken have mention the distortion with Obama's claim, not even when Obama's own deputy campaign manager admitted that there's no $5 trillion tax cut for the wealthy.

Notice also on the video that she's actually UPSET over the prospect of EVERYONE'S taxes being lowered.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2012, 07:22:13 AM »
Again, neither 240 nor Blacken have mention the distortion with Obama's claim, not even when Obama's own deputy campaign manager admitted that there's no $5 trillion tax cut for the wealthy.

Notice also on the video that she's actually UPSET over the prospect of EVERYONE'S taxes being lowered.

And they call Mitt a liar. People in glass houses...

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: October 05, 2012, 07:24:08 AM »
And they call Mitt a liar. People in glass houses...

It's just crying over the fact that Obama got killed Wednesday night.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: October 05, 2012, 07:27:55 AM »
a talking snake told me :D :D

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 05, 2012, 07:28:27 AM »
It's just crying over the fact that Obama got killed Wednesday night.

I don't think he did in substance, but style yes. Romney flip flopped like he always does and repeated lies that have already been debunked. he even appears to have cheated

he has no honour.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: October 05, 2012, 07:30:30 AM »
I don't think he did in substance, but style yes. Romney flip flopped like he always does and repeated lies that have already been debunked. he even appears to have cheated

he has no honour.

don't bother he gets his news from rush and hannidy ;D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #59 on: October 05, 2012, 07:38:52 AM »
he has no honour.
He's a politician numbnuts. Like Obama or any other politician has any honor.  ::)
They all lie, cheat, and steal to maintain their position of money and power.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2012, 07:39:58 AM »

he has no honour.

Romney killed him in substance, style, and pretty much every category you can list. Once again, if Romney were doing all this alleged lying, why couldn't the BRILLIANT Obama call him on it?

On the other hand, when Obama kept spewing nonsense, Romney cut him to pieces, REPEATEDLY. Or, as James Carville put it, he brought a chainsaw to the debate.

When he kept trying to blame Bush, Romney dragged him right back centerstage and clobbered Obama with his own record. Obama was beaten senseless. You know it; I know it, that spineless goof Blacken knows it; the country knows it; even Chris "Thrill up my leg" Matthews was wailing about this massacre.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: October 05, 2012, 07:41:34 AM »
don't bother he gets his news from rush and hannidy ;D

Says the goof who gets his news from the red-headed stepchild of cable news. But, the saddest part it, even the MSNBC hacks admitted Obama got pounded Wednesday night.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: October 05, 2012, 07:43:05 AM »
Romney killed him in substance, style, and pretty much every category you can list. Once again, if Romney were doing all this alleged lying, why couldn't the BRILLIANT Obama call him on it?

On the other hand, when Obama kept spewing nonsense, Romney cut him to pieces, REPEATEDLY. Or, as James Carville put it, he brought a chainsaw to the debate.

When he kept trying to blame Bush, Romney dragged him right back centerstage and clobbered Obama with his own record. Obama was beaten senseless. You know it; I know it, that spineless goof Blacken knows it; the country knows it; even Chris "Thrill up my leg" Matthews was wailing about this massacre.

funny one of the jesus crew has no problem with romney lying,wow who would have thought :D :D :D :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #63 on: October 05, 2012, 07:44:39 AM »

Eh, that's a very poor defense.  If your opponent doesn't catch it, then you didn't lie?  

Come on, when obama comes out in that foreign policy debate, and he starts spinning like a top on Libya, egypt... are you giong to to concede every lie that gets past romney in a fast-paced debate full of 30 second time limitations/  Of course not.

People lie in debates all the time.  The experts fact check with previous video and releases.  Just because the other candidate doesn't nail down 27 falsehoods in the quick time window they're trying to make their own points.?    faulty logic.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: October 05, 2012, 08:06:17 AM »
Eh, that's a very poor defense.  If your opponent doesn't catch it, then you didn't lie?  

Or there was nothing to catch and your opponent just got owned.

Come on, when obama comes out in that foreign policy debate, and he starts spinning like a top on Libya, egypt... are you giong to to concede every lie that gets past romney in a fast-paced debate full of 30 second time limitations/  Of course not.

People lie in debates all the time.  The experts fact check with previous video and releases.  Just because the other candidate doesn't nail down 27 falsehoods in the quick time window they're trying to make their own points.?    faulty logic.

What's poor is your diatribe on this. Romney cut Obama's false claims to pieces virtually all night long, even on ObamaCare (the very issue that, heretofore was Romney's biggest weakness).

Every strawman, that Obama erected, Romney burned down.....EASILY.

Yet, when Obama's inaccuracies get exposed, you and Blacken get mute.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: October 05, 2012, 08:08:07 AM »

funny one of the jesus crew has no problem with romney lying,wow who would have thought Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Obama's campaign manager admits the president's claim about Romney's tax plan is false; and Blacken doesn't have the sack to address this....who would have thought?  ::)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: October 05, 2012, 08:11:36 AM »
Obama's campaign manager admits the president's claim about Romney's tax plan is false; and Blacken doesn't have the sack to address this....who would have thought?  ::)

shit ,by your standards i'm a better chirstain then you are :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D  lies are a ok with mcway

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: October 05, 2012, 08:15:24 AM »
shit ,by your standards i'm a better chirstain then you are :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D  lies are a ok with mcway

Hardly!! You clammed up during Obama's lying about Libya. You're mush-mouthed about Cutter's admission about the $5 trillion tax cut being false.

Of course, we all know why: You're trying to deflect and feebly gloss over the fact that Obama got creamed Wednesday night.

Now, are you going to continue to show yourself for the coward you are; or has a spine developed in your carcass so you can address Obama's failings at hand?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: October 05, 2012, 08:32:36 AM »
Hardly!! You clammed up during Obama's lying about Libya. You're mush-mouthed about Cutter's admission about the $5 trillion tax cut being false.

Of course, we all know why: You're trying to deflect and feebly gloss over the fact that Obama got creamed Wednesday night.

Now, are you going to continue to show yourself for the coward you are; or has a spine developed in your carcass so you can address Obama's failings at hand?

i already said romney won,know tell us how it's ok to lie or believe lies when your a christain ;D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: October 05, 2012, 08:50:42 AM »

i already said romney won,know tell us how it's ok to lie or believe lies when your a christain ;D

Running and dodging again, Blacken. How pathetic.

I didn't merely ask you about whether Romney won (we already know that; even the MSNBC hacks admitted such).

What I DID specifically ask, you cowardly failed to address.

That, of course, would be Cutter's admission about $5 trillion tax cut being false, and WHY Romney was so easily able to slice up Obama's false claims; whereas Obama could do nothing to address Romney's so-called lies.

THAT is what I asked you; THAT is what you cannot or will not answer. If anything, YOU are doing the lying by pretending that I simply asked about whether Romney won.

Try that on for size. Address the Cutter issue; address why Romney easily put down Obama's claims, while Obama could not do the same to Romney.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: October 05, 2012, 09:01:54 AM »
Running and dodging again, Blacken. How pathetic.

I didn't merely ask you about whether Romney won (we already know that; even the MSNBC hacks admitted such).

What I DID specifically ask, you cowardly failed to address.

That, of course, would be Cutter's admission about $5 trillion tax cut being false, and WHY Romney was so easily able to slice up Obama's false claims; whereas Obama could do nothing to address Romney's so-called lies.

THAT is what I asked you; THAT is what you cannot or will not answer. If anything, YOU are doing the lying by pretending that I simply asked about whether Romney won.

Try that on for size. Address the Cutter issue; address why Romney easily put down Obama's claims, while Obama could not do the same to Romney.

tell us it's ok to lie to further an agenda mr. so called christain :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D your toooooo much    rush said this hanidy said that the dumbing down of the repub party :D :D :D :D :D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: October 05, 2012, 09:09:26 AM »

tell us it's ok to lie to further an agenda mr. so called christain :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D your toooooo much    rush said this hanidy said that the dumbing down of the repub party :D :D :D :D :D

Keep running coward and keep lying yourself, as at NO TIME, did I make such a claim.

You can't address the Cutter issue nor why Romney was able to counter Obama's claims so easily. And, as usual, you hide behind this BS, when you're scared to face the facts.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 05, 2012, 09:47:44 AM »

Logic isn't his strong suit.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #73 on: October 05, 2012, 09:50:41 AM »
Logic isn't his strong suit.

Says the idiot who thinks obama is brilliant but is unable to even call out romney on one alleged lie. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: October 05, 2012, 10:16:07 AM »
Says the idiot who thinks obama is brilliant but is unable to even call out romney on one alleged lie. 

EXACTLY!!