Author Topic: Einstein said God is for the weak.  (Read 8578 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC

bigjim

• Getbig III
Re: Einstein said God is for the weak.
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2012, 04:31:37 PM »
Yeh. People who have imaginary friends are weak in the head.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2012, 04:53:51 PM »
God is for the indoctrinated.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2012, 04:55:20 PM »
  He also says Jews are NOT The Chosen Ones.

RadOncDoc

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2012, 05:00:19 PM »
 He also says Jews are NOT The Chosen Ones.

He specifically said (when speaking of Jews): "As far as my experience goes, they are also no better than other human groups … I cannot see anything ‘chosen’ about them." That's certainly a debatable point given the fact that intellectually-speaking, Jews are undeniably superior to all other races...disproportionate ly represented in science-related nobel prizes, etc.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2012, 05:01:03 PM »
Didn't he say "The more I study science the more I believe in God" ?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2012, 05:02:48 PM »
which is interesting given the fact that intellectually-speaking they are clearly superior to all other races.

Japs come close, as do whites of Germanic ancestry

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2012, 05:04:20 PM »
I prefer what Carl Sagan said.  His opinion was that we don't know enough to definitively rule out there being an afterlife.  Has anyone ever read anything on near death experiences?  I find it interesting that they all say essentially the same thing in a different manner and have the same experience whether they are from an english background or otherwise. It's interesting to read.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2012, 05:04:32 PM »
  God Does NOT Play Dice

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2012, 05:05:57 PM »
  Just like Cuba ratio for Gold Medals is super high, considering how small they are

RadOncDoc

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2012, 05:07:36 PM »
 Just like Cuba ratio for Gold Medals is super high, considering how small they are

haha, highly doubt it is as disproportionate as Jewish representation in Nobel prizes, Westinghouse science prizes, etc.  And, look, I'm one of those germanic white people you talk about, but look it up--Jewish overrepresentation in academic achievement is remarkable.

bigjim

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2012, 05:09:08 PM »
I prefer what Carl Sagan said.  His opinion was that we don't know enough to definitively rule out there being an afterlife.  Has anyone ever read anything on near death experiences?  I find it interesting that they all say essentially the same thing in a different manner and have the same experience whether they are from an english background or otherwise. It's interesting to read.

Its because we are all human and culture does not impact on the body shutting down when one is having a near death experiance hence why we all have the same experiance

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2012, 05:09:55 PM »
  just making an example

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2012, 05:10:38 PM »
  Are you Jewish?

RadOncDoc

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2012, 05:17:23 PM »
  Are you Jewish?

Nope...as white and non-jewish as can be. But when that book The Bell Curve came out years ago (mock the book all you want...it has some valid points), jewish academic achievement was highlighted a lot in various point and counterpoint articles. Hard to deny they're the chosen ones at least academically speaking when you look at their accomplishments as a function of their numbers.

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2012, 05:18:12 PM »
Its because we are all human and culture does not impact on the body shutting down when one is having a near death experiance hence why we all have the same experiance
Have you ever read any experiences? Many that have "come back" can identify what has been said by doctors/nurses whilst they have been "gone".  Why would everyone who dies for a period of time have the same experience?  We are all alive and don't have the same experiences.  I have no opinion either way I just find the underlying experience of people from all around the world to be so similar that it's bizarre.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2012, 05:20:23 PM »
well one thing is sure, he abandonned first wife and kids, one of the kid became crazy and in an asylum. First wife helped him thru tough times and he left her for another woman without giving much of a shit. Also most of his work are theories stolen from other people, and at the end of the day, a theory is only a theory.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2012, 05:21:52 PM »
  Read an article in the Times a few years back...some thing about Jewish Intelligence, inbreeding, etc.,

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2012, 05:22:50 PM »
Jews are too intelligent to truly believe.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2012, 05:27:26 PM »
  Also... most of the Criminals on American Greed, are Jews.

MikMaq

« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2012, 05:28:38 PM »
  Read an article in the Times a few years back...some thing about Jewish Intelligence, inbreeding, etc.,
Super high levels of autism and ocd, anxeity disorders etc. It should be no surprise that pysc was a product of jews.

And the average iq shit is misleading, with so many of the people suffering from disorders it skews the numbers. Many jews are just average, and many are below, yet the ones that are smart are super smart.

There the first people to adapt to urban life, unlike regular white folk they've had centuries to develop in a society that is truly modern. Most white folk at best have been urbanites since around 1900, the jews have had much longer.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2012, 05:30:43 PM »
Another thing that is weak is ripping off other peoples work. Which Einstein allegedly had no problem doing. He also was hover hand beta with the women :-\

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2012, 05:31:10 PM »
  I remember it...

The Bell Curve argues that:

1.Intelligence exists and is accurately measurable across racial, language, and national boundaries.

2.Intelligence is one of, if not the most, important factors correlated to economic, social, and overall success in the United States, and its importance is increasing.

3.Intelligence is largely (40% to 80%) heritable.

4.No one has so far been able to manipulate IQ to a significant degree through changes in environmental factors—except for child adoption and that they conclude is not large in the long term—and in light of these failures, such approaches are becoming less promising.

5.The USA has been in denial of these facts. A better public understanding of the nature of intelligence and its social correlates is necessary to guide future policy decisions.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2012, 05:31:52 PM »
  On the shoulders of giants...

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2012, 05:32:42 PM »
  I really love the minds on this forum.