Author Topic: 30 Warning Signs You Are Taking Too Much Gear  (Read 4121 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
30 Warning Signs You Are Taking Too Much Gear
« on: October 04, 2012, 08:44:24 PM »
30 Warning Signs That You Are Taking "Too Much Stuff..."

1. While taking your blood pressure, your doctor whistles in amazement.

2. You nick yourself shaving and water comes out.

3. While tapering-off a cycle, you notice pharmaceutical stock values seem to be plummeting.

4. During a cycle, you see more than one Presidential election.

5. You think Tim Belknap's shape is aesthetically pleasing.

6. You don't look small to yourself anymore.

7. You wonder how people can get all their groceries into those tiny shopping carts.

8. You wonder what you are going to do when you're too heavy for the bathroom scale.

9. Your latest issues of Penthouse and Muscle Media 2000 arrive in your mailbox on the same day, and you open MM2000 first.

10. You are starting to think toupees don't really look bad.

11. When renewing your driver's license, the motor vehicle attendant writes "yellow" under eye color.

12. They don't let you into buffets anymore.

13. You've been in "contest shape" for over a year.

14. You think manufacturing two hundred pound plates would be a great money-making idea.

15. You've had a "mild" headache for about six months now.

16. You wonder where you could get bigger syringes, maybe veterinary, or better yet, if you could somehow get a needle on a turkey baster.

17. You figure your liver should be just like your muscles. The more abuse you subject it to -- the stronger it should get.

18. You butt cheeks resemble pin cushions.

19. All your shirts have the name of a gym, muscle product, or picture of a barbell on them.

20. Your sperm count is in the single digits.

21. You have checked for a Weider principle regarding pissing blood.

22. You notice your patience tends to be on the short side, and you become irritated by things like questions.

23. You're surprised each morning when you wake up.

24. You got through so many plastic pill bottles and syringes that you feel guilty for not recycling them.

25. You get respect at family functions, and your dog has started to obey you.

26. You check to see when this list ends because it's time for another pill or shot.

27. You don't "buy into" that whole HDL-LDL cholesterol nonsense.

28. The back and shoulders of all your training shirts have blood stains on them.

29. Dan Duchaine thinks you might be going a bit overboard.

30. You think it's perfectly reasonable to expect your wife/Girl to:
a. Pay for all the household bills from her paycheck, as your money is already accounted for.
b. Shave your back.
c. Work two jobs so that you can train and eat full time.
d. Get her own damn medicine cabinet.
e. Understand your little problem.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
Re: 30 Warning Signs You Are Taking Too Much Gear
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2012, 08:52:54 PM »
Have you consulted Allah about the moral status of AAS use? What's his opinion?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2012, 09:00:31 PM »

AAS use is permitted for medical reasons such as trt (I need and am on trt) and repair of injuries/recovery/etc... gaining weight in some conditions, etc...

In case of bodybuilding some scholars deem it permissible and some deem it impermissible. Those that deem it impermissible were fed the same propaganda about aas being like 'drugs' such as narcotics. Narcotics, halucinogens and intoxicants (eg; alcohol, weed, crack/heroine, meth, etc...) are forbidden obviously.

Western media certainly does a fine job of making aas the devil :) It was indeed a united states government effort, ironically when alcohol and tobacco (#1 killers) are taxed and the government makes income on them.

Steroid use is quite common in the muslim world. Lots of bodybuilders over in Arab countries, even in Pakistan, Indonesia, etc... (not arabs), although they are not well known obviously. AAS can be purchased over the counter and is pharmaceutical grade.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2012, 09:04:35 PM »
Here's Mr Pakistan, pretty damn good physique and yes karachi made test is good to go :)

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2012, 09:17:22 PM »
What he didn't say though is this guy is 19 years old.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2012, 09:19:47 PM »
Never knew his age but his name is Jabar Ali -- Mr. Pakistan

I have a Pakistani friend of mine he turned 21, he's been lifting since 17. He can almost deadlift 700lbs... sitting around 220lbs, didn't ask him his weight recently but he's been trying to get down to 200lbs and maintain strength/get stronger year round. I could post videos of him, but then I don't want islamophobes harassing his youtube channel.

Unfortunately he is about to get married and his wife to be is saying no no to aas and of course he wants kids so that will have to take a back seat. Even without aas he has insane genetics though. Before aas at 19 he was already lifting mid to high 500s on deadlifts at the same weight all natural. Since he got on he's been growing like a weed and getting leaner and getting ridiculously stronger. Whichever gym he walks into everyone just stops lifting when he's squatting or deadlifting :) It's awesome heh

He could compete on a national level or at least provincial level in powerlifting and win. As far as BB competitions, he could compete in that too, ridiculous, but neither of us would ever do that as we are muslims and if it's posing in front of mixed crowds we wouldn't do it. Respect for our wives/etc...

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2012, 02:52:55 PM »
  What an amazing paradox that religion of yours is. Drugs/alcohol bad , PED's ok. Get all swole up but its not ok to show it off in public. Do bodybuilders wear a burka  so as to not offend their wives?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2012, 03:24:51 PM »
You're on HRT, how old are you?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2012, 04:05:58 PM »
 What an amazing paradox that religion of yours is. Drugs/alcohol bad , PED's ok. Get all swole up but its not ok to show it off in public. Do bodybuilders wear a burka  so as to not offend their wives?

No, but obviously there are different people of faith and level of practice of our religion. Some don't mind showing themselves even though the same rules of modesty apply to men as well.

I would never for instance show myself publicly naked showing off physique etc... I would never post online my photos, I don't even have facebook. That's just me.

Amongst brothers, sure I would show in the gym, muslim guys I train with, etc... no homo haha.

There's a reason gyms have a male change room and a female change room seperate from one another.

When you're on stage, you're in underwear, or better yet... now a days... a thong lol.

Islamically men's awra is from naval to bellow knees. In other words chest could be unvealed. For women it is up to ankles and sleeves. Obviously women have breasts, we do not and breasts are but one thing that attracts us to woman

It's pretty common knowledge even amongst non muslims that men are hornier asses than woman. A naked man could pass by a woman and she wouldn't even notice, while if a guy is horny and even some ugly girl walks by semi naked they WILL look and start getting excited. We are physically, physiologically and psychologically different.

Out of respect we should know our boundaries hence I would not strut around showing myself off to a female crowd. Wife only, family only, my bros/buddies/friends, etc...

Just because you have something, doesn't mean you have to show it to the whole world. I bb/work out for myself, not for others and it makes me feel good, I could care less what others think.

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2012, 05:25:48 AM »

lolz

DerrickRigg

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2012, 01:26:25 PM »
30. You think it's perfectly reasonable to expect your wife/Girl to:
a. Pay for all the household bills from her paycheck, as your money is already accounted for. (YEP)
b. Shave your back. (YEP. Every week traps and lower lats)
c. Work two jobs so that you can train and eat full time. (YEP. office and personal trainer jobs)
d. Get her own damn medicine cabinet. (YEP)
e. Understand your little problem. (Not applicable)
B