Author Topic: Ridiculously sexy car, Veyron has nothing on this!  (Read 7890 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Ridiculously sexy car, Veyron has nothing on this!
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2012, 11:44:36 PM »
No the difference is they invest in their country, while you invest in waging war against other countries.

If they get their money via business, or oil, or tourism. You are still jealous of the fact they are actually making good use of it. Although quite frankly they are wasting it on personal pleasures. All of us Muslims always say they could do ALOT MORE to help Muslims in general, but they instead lavishly spend on luxuries.

Point being, you are still racists and jealous. While they build, you destroy. Case in point America and western 'allies' attacked 7 muslim countries in the last ten years.

It's hard to progress under constant war. The irony is, because of your constant warfare you are on the decline.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2012, 11:45:56 PM »
FYI these people have vision to build, while you have racism and a vision for war
They have more money than they know what to do with, and they want good roads for themselves.

Vision? Designed by whites, built by whites, using Asian slave labor. Not that I approve the latter, but keeping it real.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2012, 11:47:16 PM »
They have more money than they know what to do with, and they want good roads for themselves.

Vision? Designed by whites, built by whites, using Asian slave labor. Not that I approve the latter, but keeping it real.

And who are the people in the west working? Whites, Chinese, Blacks, Arabs, Desis (Indian/Pakistanis). You think all them white folks are smart? Shit.. half the folks who were white around me could speak proper English. All the immigrant kids were getting better grades lol.

Whites come trashy dumbshit too:

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2012, 11:48:25 PM »
And who are the people in the west working? Whites, Chinese, Blacks, Arabs, Desis (Indian/Pakistanis). You think all them white folks are smart? Shit.. half the folks who were white around me could speak proper English. All the immigrant kids were getting better grades lol.
Not disagreeing that most whites are retarded. I say the same thing myself constantly. That doesn't make arabs the envy of the world, though.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2012, 11:51:29 PM »
Not disagreeing that most whites are retarded. I say the same thing myself constantly. That doesn't make arabs the envy of the world, though.

The point is, racist douchebags come in here. This thread was about a car. A single fucking car. And the usual morons have to make some comment. Forgetting the fact that I'm white myself but HEY i betrayed the white race for worshipping God and accepting Islam  ::)

There's only two reasons they can be so envious and hateful. They are disatistifed with their own miserable lives or they are jealous as fuck.

Having lived there, no I'm not jealous but enjoyed it, appreciated it. And it makes me realize we are the ones actually living in a shithole, while our politicians waste away money on wars. The whole of western 'civilization' has been in recent history about WAR.

You can't be serious to call or imagine arabs being about 'destruction' when it is OUR race and nations that are meddling and attacking these foreign lands. They are merely reacting. Bully much?

In contrast they are indeed spending their money on bettering and enjoying their lives, while western nations like america are turning to a shit hole.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2012, 11:52:08 PM »

By chance, Oil we need is located under the Middle East.  That's clearly their one and only asset.  

What happens to the Middle East as our demand for their oil continues to drop off?   ???

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2012, 11:52:52 PM »
By chance, Oil we need is located under the Middle East.  That's clearly their one and only asset.  

What happens to the Middle East as our demand for their oil continues to drop off?   ???

Hopefully you stay the FUCK OUT and not cause more bloodshed. That would be a brilliant idea!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2012, 11:53:37 PM »
Hopefully you stay the FUCK OUT and not cause more bloodshed. That would be a brilliant idea!

I wasn't asking you.  :D

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2012, 11:55:49 PM »
I wasn't asking you.  :D

So you're in the Israeli Douche Force ey? That explains alot.

Btw there is an upcoming arab home grown hyper car in the works:

http://www.wmotors.ae/home/

W Motors unveils Arab world's first homegrown supercar

http://www.autoblog.com/2012/07/22/w-motors-unveils-arab-worlds-first-homegrown-hypercar/

Big things start small. If they are left to be without constant warfare, they will surpass anything westerners can achieve because their goal is to better life and live life, not to wage wars. I am not condoning their extravagant life style, however in the grand scheme of things of building nations' infrastructures, business, economy, etc... they are eager.

The early Muslims inheritted much from various non-muslim nations (to whom they gave credit, unlike europeans who do not give credit to the knowledge they stole from Muslims -- and I say stole because they do not give credit), but they BUILT upon them and improved them. That is what you do not realize.

Even if 'whites' invented xyz 'today', they would better it ten fold again as it was done in the past. Their principles and way of life dictates improving quality of life given the chance, rather than destroying it as historically western nations of past and present have been doing.

AFGBB

• Getbig I
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2012, 12:01:40 AM »

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2012, 12:02:41 AM »
You can't be serious to call or imagine arabs being about 'destruction' when it is OUR race and nations that are meddling and attacking these foreign lands. They are merely reacting. Bully much?
Again: I'm not american, so preach to someone it may apply to. So yes, americans. :)

In contrast they are indeed spending their money on bettering and enjoying their lives, while western nations like america are turning to a shit hole.
No joke, I honestly read this as "they are indeed spending their money on battering their wives". Dyslexia can be funny sometimes. ;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2012, 12:02:59 AM »

Let me get this straight, you hate Jews but you post on a Jews Forum.

You hate White people, and the West but you live in a European Country and Admire European Cars.  

I bet you ate at McDonalds today, and are using an Apple computer!!!  ;D

Fight the power my brother!!!

AFGBB

• Getbig I
« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2012, 12:03:22 AM »

AFGBB

• Getbig I
« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2012, 12:04:10 AM »
all of you anti muslim people watch the two vids...

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2012, 12:04:33 AM »

You hate White people, and the West but you live in a European Country and Admire European Cars. 

I bet you ate at McDonalds today, and are using an Apple computer!!!  ;D

Hypocrisy is a helluva a drug.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2012, 12:06:28 AM »
Hypocrisy is a helluva a drug.

;D ;D ;D

He's so foolish it's mind boggling!!!

What happened to the intelligent and respectable Muslim getbiggers like ksa_triceps?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2012, 12:06:58 AM »

I bet you ate at McDonalds today, and are using an Apple computer!!!  ;D

I don't hate Jews. But I hate douchebag Israelis and zionists who profess war. How typical, because I mentioned you are an israeli soldier you think I must hate all Jews  ::) Yes I'm anti-israel but I am not anti-jew. You guys are decietful, lying fucking killers. Israel created terrorism and is protected by terrorism. The first real recorded terrorist act was by the Irgun Gang which later became ... wait for it.... the 'israeli defense force'

It certainly sheds a lot of light why you are a douchebag, a racist and an islamophobe.

Oh didn't you know Apple was run by some Syrian AYRAB! IT MUST BE A CONSPIRACY! He must be plotting to take over Israel through Syria because he had Syrian parents. Quick quick! Sound the Israeli Intel based technology shofar!

I am european and living in the west cause I'm white and that's the only country I have. I would gladly move off this rock as soon as I get a permanent job abroad, which is near impossible, my uncle was lucky for being able to live for 30 years in Libya until the recent NATO onslaught. So he moved back to Europe as the country is fucked now thank you USA.

I can only guess you are also of European descent or at least your parents or grandparents were and an ashkenazi yourself and you moved to Israel to live on stolen Palestinian land. I'm assuming but ironic isn't it?

Remember you are the douchebag that derailed this thread and both of your posts had racist intent.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2012, 12:22:12 AM »
Remember you are the douchebag that derailed this thread and both of your posts had racist intent.

I was just following your lead, you've done that exact same thing a few hundred times in the last month!

No one's going to chat about cars with you.  You're a silly, ignorant (possibly psychotic), self loathing white kid, and everyone knows it now.  ;D

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2012, 12:23:46 AM »
LoL is he suppose to be ashkenazi Jewish? Hippie yamaka?

Oh wait you just have too much time on your hands, fyi I'm sick so I have no work tomorrow :D

http://izismile.com/2012/10/03/there_are_still_some_people_who_get_it_45_pics.html

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2012, 12:25:12 AM »
LoL is he suppose to be ashkenazi Jewish? Hippie yamaka?

I don't know, I kind of figured that's what you might look like...   ;D

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2012, 12:26:36 AM »
I admit my skin color is paler than liver failure poop, or paper, or this reply text box, but he lacks.... i dont know maybe add a little more muscle, try harder :D

Chosing from those pix I did have an afro in high school as I don't have silky long hair:

Kids did call me Jesus in high school cuz i grew an afro and had a beard hahaha.. but no... keep trying :)

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2012, 12:28:50 AM »
Lol in the end arabs own more exotic cars than any westerner can imagine. Italian exotic makers like Ferrari and Lambourghini make even one offs for them.

You are just racist jealous trash.

I don't even endorse their life style as it's extensive, it indeed is contrary to Islam to be so materialistically excessive, but I still am opposed to such idioitic racism and ignorance.
Arabs getting owned by the White infidels creation...

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2012, 12:29:03 AM »
I admit my skin color is paler than liver failure poop, or paper, or this reply text box, but he lacks.... i dont know maybe add a little more muscle, try harder :D

Chosing from those pix I did have an afro in high school as I don't have silky long hair:

Kids did call me Jesus in high school cuz i grew an afro and had a beard hahaha.. but no... keep trying :)

Under all the hatred and religious fanatical ideology you're probably a pretty decent guy!

8)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2012, 12:29:32 AM »
No shit sherlock. I just hate ignorance.

And what you call 'fanatical ideology' is just your lack of understanding of a religion that hosts 2 billion people, because you have not taken the effort to educate yourself beyond a few blogs and tv programs that carry political agendas.

From all the people on here who profess they know 'so much about islam' not a single one has actually read a qur'an.

Any discussion that I try to begin is always "But why them mozzlemz wantz to killz them pplz" or "DO them mozzlemz have roads n lights" Seriously shit...

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2012, 12:30:22 AM »
Arabs getting owned by the White infidels creation...

That is pretty retarded, it's the Arab version of drifting. Going 200km/hr and going sideways... its bound to fail from time to time.