Author Topic: Swinging/pimping out wife  (Read 10988 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Swinging/pimping out wife
« on: October 05, 2012, 07:22:57 AM »
With the Hulk sex tape thread where the dude pimps out his wife, and the Olympia just passed and its lack of the usual wild after party stories, anybody have any good wife swapping stories?  Anybody in the industry partake or have any knowledge of this?  It seems like these people just throw caution to the wind and bang each others wives. Was Jay Cutler involved in this lifestyle, and that's the reason of his divorce? Yeah, so anyone who knows about this practice, please chime in.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Swinging/pimping out wife
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2012, 07:27:31 AM »
stop trying to make cutler into a pimp. dude isn't even comfortable in photos with women at pool side, seems out of place.  he got side-wined by one of his boys.

here's proof he likes blonds:

physique guys make less than 212 guys, so you know a career white woman with a six figure salary is a grab for a hungry player.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2012, 07:28:53 AM »
i love jamie

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2012, 07:30:39 AM »
Cormier tried to bang my friends g/f after the 98 Arnold

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2012, 07:31:22 AM »
That was just a thought, I want to know about the stories. Like how Craig and Kelley used to swap/tag team, and the Hulk Hogan thread where it suggests the Sponge pimped out his wife. I just want to try and understand that lifestyle.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2012, 07:35:09 AM »

This man was a true P.I.M.P. in the I.F.B.B, loved his blonds.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2012, 07:47:45 AM »
That was just a thought, I want to know about the stories. Like how Craig and Kelley used to swap/tag team, and the Hulk Hogan thread where it suggests the Sponge pimped out his wife. I just want to try and understand that lifestyle.
Understand the lifestyle? Here it is in a nutshell. "Beta" men, who don't want to admit that they are (or those that do) marry/date women that they cannot or don't want to put in the effort to sexually satisfy, pimp out their wives (cuckhold)

men and women whose sex lives have become staid, and they lack an imagination, want to try and "spice up" their love lives, do the swinging thing. And since it's not cheating (oh brother) due to the both parties having consent, everything is gravy (the guy gets to try "new" used cooter, and the woman gets to try "new" used phalluses.)---the kicker, everybody that is within the group is doing the same thing, because they believe that their significant other is "staid", which means everybody in the group is.

And nobody tries to re-ignite the flames by doing something like taking salsa  or samba classes---because they actually takes some sort of effort and you actually learn something. 

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2012, 07:52:14 AM »

Cormier was known to have a "complicated" sex life.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2012, 07:52:48 AM »
i listened to bubba since way back in 96 or so when he was in tampa/sarasota.  local celebrity.  

at this point, he seems to detached from people, so free of emotion... that he probably saw the chick as an object to be shared with friends, just to make him the man.  He probbaly has a network of girls he hits on a regular basis, and she probably came out of that, so it's probably been a thing from day one to share her like that.  Different folks, different strokes.  He is cool with sharing, and he probably get 3- and 4-ways on a regular basis.

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2012, 07:56:46 AM »
What is there to understand.. these people live dirty lifestyles because they were brought up in dysfunctional families. The less times these damaged people have kids , the better

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2012, 08:22:29 AM »
i listened to bubba since way back in 96 or so when he was in tampa/sarasota.  local celebrity.  

at this point, he seems to detached from people, so free of emotion... that he probably saw the chick as an object to be shared with friends, just to make him the man.  He probbaly has a network of girls he hits on a regular basis, and she probably came out of that, so it's probably been a thing from day one to share her like that.  Different folks, different strokes.  He is cool with sharing, and he probably get 3- and 4-ways on a regular basis.
So basically you are saying that he is a fat guy that learned in HS to share with others to make himself look cool, because he has no other outstanding qualities about himself. I got you. And he's not cool, shaing your "wife" is not cool, it makes one look like a loser slub who couldn't pull any tail without his celebrity, and has no dignity nor respect for himself, his wife nor marriage.

And possibly a pillhead as well.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2012, 08:27:28 AM »
What is there to understand.. these people live dirty lifestyles because they were brought up in dysfunctional families. The less times these damaged people have kids , the better

I was brought up in a two parent, middle class home. No dysfunction, but I like the freaky stuff. I think some people are more sexual than others. Ive never pimped out a girl i was dating

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2012, 08:32:39 AM »

Lets not forget that Hogan has been rumored to be bi-sexual. Him and the barber beefcake were a little too close for comfort. Wouldn't doubt it if Bubba also fell into that category.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2012, 10:37:24 AM »
Cormier was known to have a "complicated" sex life.
How so. 
A

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2012, 10:56:33 AM »
stop trying to make cutler into a pimp. dude isn't even comfortable in photos with women at pool side, seems out of place.  he got side-wined by one of his boys.

here's proof he likes blonds:

physique guys make less than 212 guys, so you know a career white woman with a six figure salary is a grab for a hungry player.
I have to admit I previously despised G_Thang. However, his handling of this Mrs. Jay Cutler news bombshell has turned my opinion around. G_Thang is alright in my book.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2012, 11:08:06 AM »
I was brought up in a two parent, middle class home. No dysfunction, but I like the freaky stuff. I think some people are more sexual than others. Ive never pimped out a girl i was dating

So, Mike, in your swinger sessions; condom, pull out?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2012, 11:13:01 AM »
Understand the lifestyle? Here it is in a nutshell. "Beta" men, who don't want to admit that they are (or those that do) marry/date women that they cannot or don't want to put in the effort to sexually satisfy, pimp out their wives (cuckhold)

men and women whose sex lives have become staid, and they lack an imagination, want to try and "spice up" their love lives, do the swinging thing. And since it's not cheating (oh brother) due to the both parties having consent, everything is gravy (the guy gets to try "new" used cooter, and the woman gets to try "new" used phalluses.)---the kicker, everybody that is within the group is doing the same thing, because they believe that their significant other is "staid", which means everybody in the group is.

And nobody tries to re-ignite the flames by doing something like taking salsa  or samba classes---because they actually takes some sort of effort and you actually learn something. 

Good post

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2012, 11:15:14 AM »

Fuk yea make the bitch pay her up-keeping !!

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2012, 11:35:06 AM »
So, Mike, in your swinger sessions; condom, pull out?

Well, the one time we were getting ready to triple up on my boys wife, I was going to go raw, but I took too many rolls and was limp like a wet noodle  :'(

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2012, 11:51:20 AM »

Would love to hear your logic of how its cheating if two consenting adults engage in 'swapping' with two other consenting adults.  The way I would view it would be they don't like monogamy.  Does it mean they don't love each other?  Nope.  I had friends in Az that did it and were perhaps one of the most loving couples you could find.  They never swapped without the other present.  Do I agree with some of the rationale of swingers?  Not really.  Again, is it cheating?  Nope.  Oh, and if you really think swingers are 'staid'....perhaps you should really take a look at the definition again.  Love how you lump all of that group of people under that heading.  Just a little FYI, most (if not all) people who swing tell couples who are looking to get into it that if there is serious issues in a relationship (jealousy, insecurity, non-trust) that swinging it NOT for them.  In fact, it will do more harm than good.

Sounds like you have some serious issues the way you describe it though.."new" used cooter   ::)  Here's a thought...if you are not in a relationship and go out banging as many women as you can/want to...are you not getting "new" used cooters?   Sounds like you have a double standard G-Thang

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2012, 12:29:33 PM »
^Its called bullshit is what is. True, both parties know, so technically it's not cheating---behind the other person's back. It's cheating the "system", the moral system.

I personally know several couples that have engaged in swinging, and what led to all of them, was ultimately what is prevalent in this day and age, romantic and personal laziness. Sure they "loved" each other...but that "for better or worse", didn't matter.

Rediscovering why you fell in love with that person, yes things do grow old, as is the natural process, but when I have talked to people who have been married for 50+ yrs, they laugh at the swinging bullshit, because they know it's a pandora's box of problems.
What next, cuckholding..
And I bet that "loving couple" you know...what happens when one of them is hooked up to a dialysis machine and or has to be driven to the hospital, and the other wants to get their freak on?  Does sexual gratification come first, or does that other person's health. Therein lies the moral part.
People today are soo quick to jump into the quickest "remedy"/fad, and then get lost in it...
Not taking time...

BTW, a ironic thing, one of those couples I know who were into swinging...it ended when the husband "swung" the wrong way. :o  ;D

ob205

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2012, 12:46:24 PM »
I am unsure if that is bubba's ex-wife, I think it could be just some random hooker, who the hell says "Thank You" after sex, as Hogan did.  I definitely think that was Bubba saying, "ok, I'll be in my office."

We will see though.

BMC, dropping beans!  really? 

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2012, 01:21:16 PM »
What I find most amusing about swingers is that they all have "Rules" ::) that are almost always broken in the heat of the moment. Why have any RULES if you're a truly a free spirit.

It's usually one person who drags the other into swinging. Someone is left with the choice of going along with the program or worry about losing their partner. Just doesn't seem right if it wasn't discussed at the BEGINNING of the relationship.

I can see why people don't believe in monogamy but letting someone dig out a woman you care about is a pretty tall order. When things aren't interesting romantically any more, stay friends but go your own ways sexually.   :-\

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2012, 01:23:31 PM »
^Its called bullshit is what is. True, both parties know, so technically it's not cheating---behind the other person's back. It's cheating the "system", the moral system.

I personally know several couples that have engaged in swinging, and what led to all of them, was ultimately what is prevalent in this day and age, romantic and personal laziness. Sure they "loved" each other...but that "for better or worse", didn't matter.

Rediscovering why you fell in love with that person, yes things do grow old, as is the natural process, but when I have talked to people who have been married for 50+ yrs, they laugh at the swinging bullshit, because they know it's a pandora's box of problems.
What next, cuckholding..
And I bet that "loving couple" you know...what happens when one of them is hooked up to a dialysis machine and or has to be driven to the hospital, and the other wants to get their freak on?  Does sexual gratification come first, or does that other person's health. Therein lies the moral part.
People today are soo quick to jump into the quickest "remedy"/fad, and then get lost in it...
Not taking time...

BTW, a ironic thing, one of those couples I know who were into swinging...it ended when the husband "swung" the wrong way. :o  ;D

How would you feel about watching your girl do another girl, is that cheating?

And, bigmikecox, you were seriously gonna TRIPLE team your boys wife?  Damn.  ;D

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2012, 01:40:04 PM »
I am unsure if that is bubba's ex-wife, I think it could be just some random hooker, who the hell says "Thank You" after sex, as Hogan did.  I definitely think that was Bubba saying, "ok, I'll be in my office."

We will see though.

BMC, dropping beans!  really? 

Love the beans baby!!!!  Its my favorite