Author Topic: Romney's response to dishonest jobs report  (Read 474 times)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Romney's response to dishonest jobs report
« on: October 05, 2012, 09:14:11 AM »
Here is Mitt's response:

Here's the full statement:

“This is not what a real recovery looks like. We created fewer jobs in September than in August, and fewer jobs in August than in July, and we’ve lost over 600,000 manufacturing jobs since President Obama took office. If not for all the people who have simply dropped out of the labor force, the real unemployment rate would be closer to 11%. The results of President Obama's failed policies are staggering – 23 million Americans struggling for work, nearly one in six living in poverty and 47 million people dependent on food stamps to feed themselves and their families. The choice in this election is clear. Under President Obama, we’ll get another four years like the last four years. If I’m elected, we will have a real recovery with pro-growth policies that will create 12 million new jobs and rising incomes for everyone.”

http://www.businessinsider.com/romney-september-jobs-report-not-real-recovery-2012-10

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/romney-september-jobs-report-not-real-recovery-2012-10#ixzz28RRo9vSk

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Re: Romney's response to dishonest jobs report
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2012, 09:15:57 AM »
Here is Mitt's response:

Here's the full statement:

“This is not what a real recovery looks like. We created fewer jobs in September than in August, and fewer jobs in August than in July, and we’ve lost over 600,000 manufacturing jobs since President Obama took office. If not for all the people who have simply dropped out of the labor force, the real unemployment rate would be closer to 11%. The results of President Obama's failed policies are staggering – 23 million Americans struggling for work, nearly one in six living in poverty and 47 million people dependent on food stamps to feed themselves and their families. The choice in this election is clear. Under President Obama, we’ll get another four years like the last four years. If I’m elected, we will have a real recovery with pro-growth policies that will create 12 million new jobs and rising incomes for everyone.”

http://www.businessinsider.com/romney-september-jobs-report-not-real-recovery-2012-10

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/romney-september-jobs-report-not-real-recovery-2012-10#ixzz28RRo9vSk

Good response by Mitt. Glad to see him taking this report and Obama's handling of the economy to the woodshed.

Although I'm sure we will get a "FACT CHECK" on this as well.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2012, 09:17:17 AM »
It's as I told 240 earlier. Romney knows good and well this is BS and he's spoken on it and will continue to do so.

Of course, Rush called this MONTHS AGO, almost a year ago, I believe.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2012, 09:38:14 AM »
It's as I told 240 earlier. Romney knows good and well this is BS and he's spoken on it and will continue to do so.

Of course, Rush called this MONTHS AGO, almost a year ago, I believe.

I've noticed that the most critical posters of Rush on this board will not address the fact that on this issue he was right. So much for the "dumb Rush" label.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2012, 09:59:48 AM »
Good response by Mitt. Glad to see him taking this report and Obama's handling of the economy to the woodshed.

Although I'm sure we will get a "FACT CHECK" on this as well.

The journalists running the fact checkers are the same ones spinning the news yet we should default to their opinion because they changed their label from "journalist" to "fact checker". There are a lot of stupid mother fuckers out there.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2012, 10:05:21 AM »
The journalists running the fact checkers are the same ones spinning the news yet we should default to their opinion because they changed their label from "journalist" to "fact checker". There are a lot of stupid mother fuckers out there.

Just look at the obama is god crowd on this site.  4 years into this train wreck and they still believe the hype about the empty chair they supported in 2008