Author Topic: DAVID HENRY-what is he salary like a military employer???  (Read 5807 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: DAVID HENRY-what is he salary like a military employer???
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2012, 07:09:04 PM »
Is there a troll convention here or something???  Take your shit somewhere else mother fuckers
A

XBB007

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2012, 07:09:40 PM »
why do you even waste your time arguing with that piece of shit?

one, he is balck

two, he is pure stupid and delusional

three, he never succeed anything in his life

four, here is getbig, everybody knows what kind of shit he is

Lol...not arguing.  I said what I needed to say...time to move on.  Thick skin here.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2012, 07:13:29 PM »
Lol...not arguing.  I said what I needed to say...time to move on.  Thick skin here.

Good....get the fuck out of this thread.  People like David go out there and serve their country and shitheads like you act like he doesn't do anything important....so get lost
A

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2012, 07:54:06 PM »
Davie will win the Sheru Classic 212 class tomorrow.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2012, 08:05:18 PM »
Believe me....they test for EVERYTHING!!  And any "idiot", military members included, can obviously see he isn't "natural".  There is a clause called "reasonable suspicion" that military commanders can use at will to order a drug test.  Don't see how this guy isn't on someone's radar. ::) ::)

Maybe he has a prescription? ???

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2012, 08:08:39 PM »

Vince G
did you
serve the us
military

note i said
serve not
service

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2012, 08:09:07 PM »

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2012, 08:22:27 PM »

Yep, but the biggest benefit is that its his spending money.  He doesn't have to pay for his home...its cover....doesn't have pay for food....its covered....doesn't have to pay for medical.....its covered.....everything for David for the most part is covered.  
Not quite  60, but 30 days of paid leave. That $4k a month is taxed both through federal and state(depending on if you're a state resident or not). If he has dependants, that BAS will evaporate before the 1st or 15th. And they do deduct for medical monthly.  But when deployed as mentioned before, tax free, and addtional pay for being in harms way. Many pros, equal amout of cons.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2012, 08:45:51 PM »

Vince G
did you
serve the us
military

note i said
serve not
service

Army
A

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2012, 08:58:15 PM »

Good....get the fuck out of this thread.  People like David go out there and serve their country and shitheads like you act like he doesn't do anything important....so get lost

black people like David serve the Man.

They dont/cant serve their country as the US is no country for black men

wise up

oldman

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2012, 09:54:48 PM »
geez, he gets 30 days of leave a year, and he can save up to 60 unless the rules have changed.  he is only an e7 fgs, a dime a dozen.  the military probably lets him train most of the year and you can bet he has a waiver for anything physical and his height vs weight. 

I dont remember what his af job is, but he is a professional bodybuilder and the af can use that to attract recruits.

does the af give him roids, maybe, depends on the hospital.  he gets his base pay and pay for renting a place and food.

he may even get double rations to eat the amount of food needed...only he knows.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2012, 03:54:48 AM »
The military does random drug tests.  And believe me, they test for EVERYTHING.  Wonder how he manages that. ::)

He's literally on his knees during the tests.

Neptune100

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2012, 04:55:38 AM »
You also have to factor in Housing Allowance if living off post, plus extra pay for dependents, plus a food and clothing stipend.  While deployed you are entitled to numerous extra pays that add up. Not to mention free medical and dental benefits, plus 30 days of leave a year mixed with about 30 days of paid holidays a year.  Overall an E-7 with 20 years who lives  off post probably makes between $70-80k a year, not including  benefits.   If living on post an E-7 will make less but will not have to pay rent/mortgage. FYI most senior leaders in the military live off post.  Also, an E-7 is a well respected position but by no means above reproach.  Same goes with an E-8.  Alot of info in this thread is just plain wrong.

oldman

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2012, 04:55:49 AM »
they dont test for everything, my buddies got high regularly...and I mean high.

the military gave me 200cc of test everyother week and some pills to focus when a mission came up...

when they give a piss test, they are looking for someone, but they have to test everyone in your unit.  they used to roll a pair of dice to get the last four of the people that had to test.

oldman

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2012, 05:02:08 AM »
You also have to factor in Housing Allowance if living off post, plus extra pay for dependents, plus a food and clothing stipend.  While deployed you are entitled to numerous extra pays that add up. Not to mention free medical and dental benefits, plus 30 days of leave a year mixed with about 30 days of paid holidays a year.  Overall an E-7 with 20 years who lives  off post probably makes between $70-80k a year, not including  benefits.   If living on post an E-7 will make less but will not have to pay rent/mortgage. FYI most senior leaders in the military live off post.  Also, an E-7 is a well respected position but by no means above reproach.  Same goes with an E-8.  Alot of info in this thread is just plain wrong.

asshole, you get paid dependent rate baq and bas if you have a family, clothing allowance once a year to update uniforms.  the average airman does not get extra pay.   if you are airborne, you get jump pay etc...   I dont know what callender you use, but there are NOT 30 paid holidays a year. a master sgt is not a high rank, sr and chief are.

and you dont have to pay for health care,

Neptune100

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2012, 05:17:14 AM »
asshole, you get paid dependent rate baq and bas if you have a family, clothing allowance once a year to update uniforms.  the average airman does not get extra pay.   if you are airborne, you get jump pay etc...   I dont know what callender you use, but there are NOT 30 paid holidays a year. a master sgt is not a high rank, sr and chief are.

and you dont have to pay for health care,

Dumbass, I basically said what you just said but in a simpler terms for someone not in the military when referring to dependent rates. You do get Family Sep, HDP and IDP at the very least when you go downrange so do you really know what you are talking about?  Yes clothing allowance is once a year but its a nice chunk of change so that should be included.  I never said you have to pay for health care cause you dont, and have you ever heard of a 4 day weekend?  That is a paid holiday, idiot.  Add up all your 4 day weekends throughout the year and it comes to a total of about 30 days.  Did I say MSGT or did I say E-7 and E-8 you dumbfuck?  An E-8 is a high position , cause they only go up to E-9.  No wonder I dont post on here very often, cause dumbfucks like you are out there.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #41 on: October 06, 2012, 05:20:49 AM »
geez, he gets 30 days of leave a year, and he can save up to 60 unless the rules have changed.  he is only an e7 fgs, a dime a dozen.  the military probably lets him train most of the year and you can bet he has a waiver for anything physical and his height vs weight. 

I dont remember what his af job is, but he is a professional bodybuilder and the af can use that to attract recruits.

does the af give him roids, maybe, depends on the hospital.  he gets his base pay and pay for renting a place and food.

he may even get double rations to eat the amount of food needed...only he knows.

You can go into the mess halls and eat as much food as you like in the military.  Even civilians can sometimes go eat on military bases for a very nominal price depending on the area.  A went to an Air Force base mess hall at reception and I paid like a 1.25 for my meal.  Had an omelet, bacon, eggs, sausage, some grits, a shot of oj and some coffee. 

Don't forget that its paid by your tax dollars
A

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: October 06, 2012, 06:30:12 AM »
at what age can for example david henryr retire and how uch pensioon he will recieve if his average salary is 4200$?

oldman

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: October 06, 2012, 06:42:01 AM »
Vince, when you go to the messhall, either you pay cash or you have a meal card.  so if you have a meal card, the government pays.  but when you eat elsewhere, you pay.  If you pay cash, you pay to eat as much as you want, either way you pay.  civilians that work on base can eat at the messhall, they pay a different rate, believe me, they dont go there.

bottom line, I received jump pay, hazardous duty pay, hostile fire pay...I usually kept what I was making to myself.

and an e7 is a master sgt in the af, the supergrades e8-9. 

the titles differ by rank. 

I had a friend that wrestled for the af, they would send him to colorado to train at the af academy. 

now fuck all of you

XBB007

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: October 06, 2012, 12:15:33 PM »
This ain't your Gomer Pyle military anymore.   You can't eat as much as you want in the chow halls.  Troops on meal cards only get 3 meals a day with no seconds.  At least that's how it is in the Air Force.  And Senior NCOs rarely eat in chow halls unless  they are accompanying their troops or are at remote locations when that's all they've got to choose from.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2012, 12:37:01 PM »
Vince, when you go to the messhall, either you pay cash or you have a meal card.  so if you have a meal card, the government pays.  but when you eat elsewhere, you pay.  If you pay cash, you pay to eat as much as you want, either way you pay.  civilians that work on base can eat at the messhall, they pay a different rate, believe me, they dont go there.

bottom line, I received jump pay, hazardous duty pay, hostile fire pay...I usually kept what I was making to myself.

and an e7 is a master sgt in the af, the supergrades e8-9. 

the titles differ by rank. 

I had a friend that wrestled for the af, they would send him to colorado to train at the af academy. 

now fuck all of you

Of course you have to pay if you go somewhere else to eat.  But you can go throughout your entire career in the military and never pay for a meal if you wanted (Of course you wouldn't but you could).

As far as the different pay rates for civilians, I already stated that its only at certain bases that they'll pay a lower rate than a normal meal....all of them of course differ from each other.

But this is a ridiculous argument because despite the obvious downsides, there's a lot of good points in staying in the military that is the reason Dave Henry has stated in....and if he's been in for 20 years, then he's very close to retirement....something you can't do with a bodybuilding career.  I think that Dave is smart for staying in knowing that bodybuilding wasn't going to take care of his family forever ;D
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2012, 12:50:06 PM »
at what age can for example david henryr retire and how uch pensioon he will recieve if his average salary is 4200$?

That's very complicated....he could retire with reduced benefits since he is over 37 years old and.  Based on the High-36 calculator, and assuming he has 20 years of service as an E-7, if he retired today, he would get $1,905 a month with an increase of 3.5% for cost of living adjustment.

Of course, this is just guesswork based on information known.  But I will say this....whatever retirement benefits he'll get will definitely exceed what he'll get from bodybuilding which is absolutely jack shit which is sad.  There should be a retirement program for IFBB pros instead of.....GET LOST YOU BUM!!

Case in point....Dave Palumbo and John Romano....decades of work at MD.com and Blechman just throws them out like yesterday's garbage.  I agreed with the decision until I found that that they didn't get a severence package or retirement plan, or anything. 
A

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2012, 05:29:40 PM »
  Semper Fidelis

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2012, 05:49:23 PM »

That's very complicated....he could retire with reduced benefits since he is over 37 years old and.  Based on the High-36 calculator, and assuming he has 20 years of service as an E-7, if he retired today, he would get $1,905 a month with an increase of 3.5% for cost of living adjustment.

Of course, this is just guesswork based on information known.  But I will say this....whatever retirement benefits he'll get will definitely exceed what he'll get from bodybuilding which is absolutely jack shit which is sad.  There should be a retirement program for IFBB pros instead of.....GET LOST YOU BUM!!

Case in point....Dave Palumbo and John Romano....decades of work at MD.com and Blechman just throws them out like yesterday's garbage.  I agreed with the decision until I found that that they didn't get a severence package or retirement plan, or anything. 
I think that DAVE HENRY wont retire soon cause hes not stupid (i think haha) but a secure job is a secure job!plus he gets something from his sponsors!
and for DAVE PALUMBO fired from MD-he only worked for like what-5 years thats nothing for a retirement plan-he has to work many years to get a pension!but am curious what king of health insurance he has now and how much does he pay for it...i ask cause i assume that many dollars he earn he doesnt shown them in taxes-like online preping etc he doesnt pay taxes on it!and now he broken his knee he will need a surgery...i know that VICTOR MARTINEZ paid 60k for his knee surgery!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2012, 09:43:12 PM »
I think that DAVE HENRY wont retire soon cause hes not stupid (i think haha) but a secure job is a secure job!plus he gets something from his sponsors!
and for DAVE PALUMBO fired from MD-he only worked for like what-5 years thats nothing for a retirement plan-he has to work many years to get a pension!but am curious what king of health insurance he has now and how much does he pay for it...i ask cause i assume that many dollars he earn he doesnt shown them in taxes-like online preping etc he doesnt pay taxes on it!and now he broken his knee he will need a surgery...i know that VICTOR MARTINEZ paid 60k for his knee surgery!

Romano was there for almost 20 years.  Blechman should have at least gave him a severence package.  Even though I see why he fired him....he at least should have gotten something for his work
A