Author Topic: DAVID HENRY-what is he salary like a military employer???  (Read 5813 times)

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
Re: DAVID HENRY-what is he salary like a military employer???
« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2012, 04:00:30 AM »
The military does random drug tests.  And believe me, they test for EVERYTHING.  Wonder how he manages that. ::)
^^
They DO NOT test for Steroids- I never was!

Kilo Medic

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: October 07, 2012, 04:24:00 AM »
Alright all, active duty SNCO here.  Much of the info here has been close to accurate, however some had changed in the past few years.  Thirty days leave per year plus holidays if you don't work in a job that requires duty regardless of the date (i.e. Police, medical, flight line, etc).  Chow halls (DFAC) allows three meals per day with one meat item per meal...on a meal card, in which case they do not get a food allowance.  If you're paying cash, you can eat all you would like, but you pay cash based on each item.  Cheaper than off base, but not free.

Routine urine tests do not screen for steroids.  A unit commander can order a blood test for steroids, but a command ordered test cannot be used to prosecute.  It can be grounds to begin an investigation however.

Btw, many MSgts have some sort of office, but they are subject to random testing as well as all officers!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #52 on: October 07, 2012, 05:24:09 AM »
same for Ronnie Coleman. I respect most people who work hard like that.

moron

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: October 07, 2012, 09:14:53 AM »
I think that DAVE HENRY wont retire soon cause hes not stupid (i think haha) but a secure job is a secure job!plus he gets something from his sponsors!
and for DAVE PALUMBO fired from MD-he only worked for like what-5 years thats nothing for a retirement plan-he has to work many years to get a pension!but am curious what king of health insurance he has now and how much does he pay for it...i ask cause i assume that many dollars he earn he doesnt shown them in taxes-like online preping etc he doesnt pay taxes on it!and now he broken his knee he will need a surgery...i know that VICTOR MARTINEZ paid 60k for his knee surgery!

That seems like a lot for surgery if he had insurance. It seems low if he did not.

XBB007

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: October 07, 2012, 10:30:02 AM »
^^
They DO NOT test for Steroids- I never was!

Rumor has it..and this is just a rumor from around the USAF...that a certain "New Blond BB Sensation" got busted while he was serving in the USAF about 12 years ago.  And I do remember how his discharge was "fast tracked" around that time, hence why it seemed plausible that he got busted.  Too bad his Pro BB career stalled after he was discharged though.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #55 on: October 07, 2012, 01:29:44 PM »
  They NEVER tested me for AAS in USMC.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #56 on: October 07, 2012, 02:09:03 PM »
  They NEVER tested me for AAS in USMC.

maybe you did NOT look like you were using, brother?

XBB007

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: October 07, 2012, 02:22:08 PM »
maybe you did NOT look like you were using, brother?
WHOOSH!!