Author Topic: Right Direction  (Read 6622 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Right Direction
« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2012, 04:46:34 PM »
your logic makes absolutely no sense...why would obama cook the books now.....??...why didn't he cook them when the UE was almost 10%???? why let it rise to that if he had the power to cook the books and fudge numbers

As for Rush Limbaugh you have totally lost credibility by quoting a Felon

No president has been re-elected since FDR, when unemployment is 8% or higher. That's why.

Once again, HOW do you add a mere 114,000 yet drop three-tenths of a point, when last month, 120,000 were needed just to keep the UE number STATIC?

As for losing credibility, that falls on you. Where are all your threads that you were aiming at 333386, regarding all the jobs Obama was adding? And that when the number of added jobs was over 200,000.

It's nowhere NEAR that now. Yet you think unemployment just magically dropped under 8%? GET REAL!!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2012, 05:10:16 PM »
No president has been re-elected since FDR, when unemployment is 8% or higher. That's why.

Once again, HOW do you add a mere 114,000 yet drop three-tenths of a point, when last month, 120,000 were needed just to keep the UE number STATIC?

As for losing credibility, that falls on you. Where are all your threads that you were aiming at 333386, regarding all the jobs Obama was adding? And that when the number of added jobs was over 200,000.

It's nowhere NEAR that now. Yet you think unemployment just magically dropped under 8%? GET REAL!!

sour grapes.................. ......move on and stop crying

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2012, 05:10:56 PM »

brilliant reply

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 08, 2012, 05:12:36 PM »
brilliant reply

it's to the point.....the intellectual approach is a waste of time with you guys

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 08, 2012, 05:15:10 PM »
it's to the point.....the intellectual approach is a waste of time with you guys
hahah you and intellectual response in the same sentence is pretty damn funny

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2012, 05:16:52 PM »
hahah you and intellectual response in the same sentence is pretty damn funny

you have GOT to be looking in the mirror whilst tying this???

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 08, 2012, 05:18:26 PM »
you have GOT to be looking in the mirror whilst tying this???
hahaha racism is ok if its being justified by racism, right andre?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 08, 2012, 05:21:59 PM »
hahaha racism is ok if its being justified by racism, right andre?

again...thats why the intellectual approach doesn't work.....try actually understanding and analyzing what I write.....you're smarter than this

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 08, 2012, 05:24:41 PM »
again...thats why the intellectual approach doesn't work.....try actually understanding and analyzing what I write.....you're smarter than this
tell us all what you mean by "black ppl voted for obama b/c he was black but race had nothing to do with it"?

HAHAHAHAHhahahahahdfasda hah

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 08, 2012, 05:29:18 PM »
tell us all what you mean by "black ppl voted for obama b/c he was black but race had nothing to do with it"?

HAHAHAHAHhahahahahdfasda hah

I explained it to you at the time....you chose to take the ignorant route and twist it to please yourself and 3333...again..you're smarter than this.....

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 08, 2012, 05:39:17 PM »
I explained it to you at the time....you chose to take the ignorant route and twist it to please yourself and 3333...again..you're smarter than this.....
hahah come on andre tell us one more time, Im begging you...

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 08, 2012, 08:11:46 PM »
hahah come on andre tell us one more time, Im begging you...

no thats ok..why waste intellectual energy on the ignorant..carry on......

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #62 on: October 08, 2012, 08:17:10 PM »
no thats ok..why waste intellectual energy on the ignorant..carry on......

Andre - you vote for obama because he was black and a democrat - thats fine and i get it.   Were i black i probably woould have done the same thing in 2008.   But the issue now is his record, not his race. 

Andre- you and i both are in the boogie down bronx and walk the same miserable streets.   We ride the same subways, smell the same fumes, deal w the same chaos, etc etc. 

Has obama done a damn thing for us?  Honestly - he comes to NYC to raise $$$$$$, has he ever once stepped foot in the bronx where we are ?  Has obama ever once shaken the hand of one person in hunts point or brooklyn?  Has obama once stepped foot in harlem or Hollis Queens? 

Bro - obama is not one of you or one of us.   I am more relatable to the average black american than obama. 

He conned you and sold you a false narrative - get over it 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: October 08, 2012, 09:00:03 PM »

What sour grapes? This so-called 7.8% unemployment isn't helping Obama one bit. Why don't you try answering the question, or are you lacking confidence in these allegedly rosy numbers?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 09, 2012, 05:28:26 AM »

he is a muslim, kenyan communist that wasn't born here and now is fudging numbers right before election.

anything else there mister quack.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: October 09, 2012, 06:06:09 AM »
Andre - you vote for obama because he was black and a democrat - thats fine and i get it.   Were i black i probably woould have done the same thing in 2008.   But the issue now is his record, not his race. 

Andre- you and i both are in the boogie down bronx and walk the same miserable streets.   We ride the same subways, smell the same fumes, deal w the same chaos, etc etc. 

Has obama done a damn thing for us?  Honestly - he comes to NYC to raise $$$$$$, has he ever once stepped foot in the bronx where we are ?  Has obama ever once shaken the hand of one person in hunts point or brooklyn?  Has obama once stepped foot in harlem or Hollis Queens? 

Bro - obama is not one of you or one of us.   I am more relatable to the average black american than obama. 

He conned you and sold you a false narrative - get over it 

And how is Romney different?

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: October 11, 2012, 05:43:09 PM »
We have ore shenanongans in the initial jobless claims number announced today...well the headline says it's th elowest number in four years.  The details show that one "large state" didn't have all their data in.   It's simple math...we are not seeing sufficient economic growth to support these numbers...they aren't real..they can't be.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 11, 2012, 08:05:55 PM »
We have ore shenanongans in the initial jobless claims number announced today...well the headline says it's th elowest number in four years.  The details show that one "large state" didn't have all their data in.   It's simple math...we are not seeing sufficient economic growth to support these numbers...they aren't real..they can't be.

yet they were real enough when the numbers were going the other way......your hypocrisy is amazing...leave the thread

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: October 11, 2012, 08:18:24 PM »
WTF?  Were you dropped on your head...repeatedly?   The numbers don't add up...this isn't a political issue...it's reality.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 11, 2012, 08:20:21 PM »
WTF?  Were you dropped on your head...repeatedly?   The numbers don't add up...this isn't a political issue...it's reality.

yet they added up well in your head so long as the numbers were bad...NOW all of a sudden you complain...gimme a break

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: October 11, 2012, 09:30:10 PM »
he is a muslim, kenyan communist that wasn't born here and now is fudging numbers right before election.

anything else there mister quack.

Try answering the question, O boneheaded one, since Andre is MIA on this one.

How do you have fewer number of jobs in September than in August (which was fewer than in July, when UE only dropped a tenth of a point, with nearly ALL of the news media stating that was due to people not looking for work), yet magically get a three-tenths drop in the UE number?

Oh, did I mention that NOW we learn that California didn't report its numbers on time, before this "7.8%" BS popped up last week?

Run and tell that, home boy!!

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: October 11, 2012, 09:50:37 PM »
yet they added up well in your head so long as the numbers were bad...NOW all of a sudden you complain...gimme a break

I'm giving you specifics...you're responding with nonsense.  Go home and get your shinebox....

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: October 11, 2012, 10:15:47 PM »
I'm giving you specifics...you're responding with nonsense.  Go home and get your shinebox....

In other words, neither Necrosis nor Andre can explain this 7.8% mess, which BTW Rush predicted nearly a year ago, would conveniently fall under 8% in the closing weeks before the election.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 11, 2012, 10:16:09 PM »
Try answering the question, O boneheaded one, since Andre is MIA on this one.

How do you have fewer number of jobs in September than in August (which was fewer than in July, when UE only dropped a tenth of a point, with nearly ALL of the news media stating that was due to people not looking for work), yet magically get a three-tenths drop in the UE number?

Oh, did I mention that NOW we learn that California didn't report its numbers on time, before this "7.8%" BS popped up last week?

Run and tell that, home boy!!

not MIA at all.....I just don't want to bother....why waste time???..I have NEVER seen you admit to being wrong on this site....so whatever I say will be a total waste of time

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 11, 2012, 10:17:53 PM »

the only specific you are giving is that the numbers are cooked because they favor Obama....yet you accept them readily when the numbers are negative for Obama.....I am saying the same thing you are....wow...THINK