Author Topic: Right Direction  (Read 6516 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Right Direction
« Reply #75 on: October 11, 2012, 10:21:52 PM »
not MIA at all.....I just don't want to bother....why waste time???..I have NEVER seen you admit to being wrong on this site....so whatever I say will be a total waste of time

Rough translation: You got NOTHING and you know it. I get asked questions quite a bit here. Even when I present the evidence that blows someone's quip out of the water, that someone doesn't admit their argument got flattened.

I have admitted to my mistakes, on several occasions, which is why I try to keep them to a minimum on this forum.

The bottom line is that you have ZILCH to back this convenient drop to 7.8% UE, knowing the records of incumbent presidents when UE is at least 8%.

And, now we learn that California didn't reports its numbers on time. Hmmm.........

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: October 11, 2012, 10:24:39 PM »
no...I've pointed out repeatedly that you cannot see such a deep  decline in the UE with the economy expanding at 1.5% annually...the last time you saw a drop in UE that large the economy was growing at 5% annually.  Re today's number...it's missing the data from one state, so it's a meaningless number.  That didn't stop Obama from referencing it today though.

You continue to respond with nonsense...you are not worth my time.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: October 11, 2012, 10:25:52 PM »
no...I've pointed out repeatedly that you cannot see such a deep  decline in the UE with the economy expanding at 1.5% annually...the last time you saw a drop in UE that large the economy was growing at 5% annually.  Re today's number...it's missing the data from one state, so it's a meaningless number.  That didn't stop Obama from referencing it today though.

Not, just one state....CALIFORNIA!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #78 on: November 19, 2013, 10:49:05 AM »
BUMP

If you doubt that the new unemployment statistics are great for Obama, the biggest indication is that Republicans are accusing President Obama of cooking them.

It'll be okay, gimmick "flipper"! Four more years of Obama means you can just leave the country. :P

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #79 on: November 19, 2013, 10:49:56 AM »

PROPHETIC!!!!!

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: November 19, 2013, 11:15:00 AM »
If by going the right direction you meant going straight off a cliff, then you were right.