Author Topic: ...  (Read 21940 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: how many iu's of HGH do pros use daily and what does it cost
« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2012, 07:11:14 PM »
You would be surprised.  A lot of pros don't have the funds or the "proper" connections to buy from high tier dealers who only supply to certain level pros/actors/sports figures, etc.
Not true at all, every single pro has the connections bro, there are lots of source on line alone that give bottles for 40 bucks, this statements is so not true. If you compete at the amatuer shows and especially if you are winning shows you make 100's of friends, by the time a bodybuilder makes pro he knows everyone, this is a friendly circle and back stage at nationals everyone is friends with everyone, not to mention that amount of people he would meat spending years many years at the gym.

XBB007

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: October 07, 2012, 07:15:42 PM »
Not true at all, every single pro has the connections bro, there are lots of source on line alone that give bottles for 40 bucks, this statements is so not true. If you compete at the amatuer shows and especially if you are winning shows you make 100's of friends, by the time a bodybuilder makes pro he knows everyone, this is a friendly circle and back stage at nationals everyone is friends with everyone, not to mention that amount of people he would meat spending years many years at the gym.
I guess I am differentiating from "normal " pros and people on the Olympia level.  There are many "Pros" well below the top tier level.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: October 07, 2012, 07:57:22 PM »

Just make it easy and say the biggest guy has the best deal :D

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: October 07, 2012, 08:22:31 PM »
i know one amatuer and one pro that gets 300.00 worth of gear a month and gh at the dealer cost.. about a dollar a ius.. that being said, trust me, many pros get their stuff for free.. at least set amounts..

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: October 07, 2012, 09:20:37 PM »
Well maybe I can only speak for myself..but back in the day, what I paid was a steal compared to what I was "told" my guy charged the pros he worked with....
That's called a selling technique for fucksakes..

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: October 07, 2012, 11:14:57 PM »
The pic with blond hair was '03, the webcam pic was a couple weeks after I got out of prison a year & a half ago, post a mugshot if you can find one.

I don't care if it's on a message board or in a grocery store parking lot, you insult me and speak to me disrespectfully we are going to have problems.
so you served only 5 of 10 years and you got out???

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #56 on: October 08, 2012, 01:30:07 AM »

Very true! I'm laughing at some of these dumbass comments about pros paying more than the typical gymrat!! Haha more like the opposite, anyone that worked out in venice golds and lived in SoCal know that gear is like candy all the top nationals and pros pay next to nothing

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #57 on: October 08, 2012, 08:34:31 AM »
jeff long said he only uses 1-2iu.

lee priest said he tried it but thought it was over rated.

so you see, not all pros use it...

Have you seen the size of Lee's hands and head?  Dont believe ANY pro that says they dont use GH

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #58 on: October 08, 2012, 08:37:55 AM »
Back in the early to mid 90's, gear was EXPENSIVE!!!  I remember paying $100 for a bottle of Steris Cyp. When i got Laurabolin for $75 I thought it was a steal. Then in the 2000's you had dirty and cheal Tkkoyyo products. Their inj were underdosed but to this DAY they had the best anadrol. Now, shit is cheap. You can get a bottle of Cyp for $30, Tren for $40 and a kit for $115.

EH

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: October 08, 2012, 09:11:47 AM »

If you're doing a show and your placement at that show determines how you're going to pay your bills the next couple months, you're not going to take a chance with some online guy's $45 underdosed tren (uh mm M**) and $40 underdosed test. You'll go with products you can put a face to, rather products that are produced buy some faceless-name on the internet/email, 1000cc's at a time in somebody's kitchen and who knows if they're filtered... and they run the risk of the products not even arriving due to customs, or fuckup at the post-office. If you're paying the bills with contest money, and money that comes from the photo-shoots and endorsements, and publicity, that's a big risk. Pro or amatuer.

Now, if you're a supplier, you got into the business for one reason and one reason only... to pay your bills. Not to be the cool-guy steroid dealer at the YMCA.. and not to rub elbows and get buddy-buddy with famous bodybuilders. It's to make money. As much money in the shortest time possible and get out.. because you're lying to yourself if you think it will go on forever without getting caught. Now, if I see you driving a CL600 and wearing a Bell & Ross, I'm not gonna quote you $400 for 10 bottles of test... if i see you driving a 4Runner and wearing a workshirt from GNC, you'll probably get a quote of $350 for 10 bottles, because that's probably all you can afford, and if you don't get it here, you'll get it somewhere else. If you're bringing me magazines to show me your new ad, and you're telling jokes about your 52yr old sugar-momma (or 70yr old sugar-daddy), you're not gonna pay the same price as a college student trying to make 2nd string.

If you give a guy a discount because he's a pro, or he's "famous", you're nothing more than a groupie.

EH

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: October 08, 2012, 09:16:02 AM »
so you served only 5 of 10 years and you got out???

got 15 with 5 suspended. served 50% of 10 before parole. took a plea deal on the pos of tren-ace and got 1yr to run concurrent.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #61 on: October 08, 2012, 11:26:16 AM »
Personally I think you are full of shit. Plus you're a thief. And a bad father

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #62 on: October 08, 2012, 11:35:00 AM »
If you're doing a show and your placement at that show determines how you're going to pay your bills the next couple months, you're not going to take a chance with some online guy's $45 underdosed tren (uh mm M**) and $40 underdosed test. You'll go with products you can put a face to, rather products that are produced buy some faceless-name on the internet/email, 1000cc's at a time in somebody's kitchen and who knows if they're filtered... and they run the risk of the products not even arriving due to customs, or fuckup at the post-office. If you're paying the bills with contest money, and money that comes from the photo-shoots and endorsements, and publicity, that's a big risk. Pro or amatuer.

Now, if you're a supplier, you got into the business for one reason and one reason only... to pay your bills. Not to be the cool-guy steroid dealer at the YMCA.. and not to rub elbows and get buddy-buddy with famous bodybuilders. It's to make money. As much money in the shortest time possible and get out.. because you're lying to yourself if you think it will go on forever without getting caught. Now, if I see you driving a CL600 and wearing a Bell & Ross, I'm not gonna quote you $400 for 10 bottles of test... if i see you driving a 4Runner and wearing a workshirt from GNC, you'll probably get a quote of $350 for 10 bottles, because that's probably all you can afford, and if you don't get it here, you'll get it somewhere else. If you're bringing me magazines to show me your new ad, and you're telling jokes about your 52yr old sugar-momma (or 70yr old sugar-daddy), you're not gonna pay the same price as a college student trying to make 2nd string.

If you give a guy a discount because he's a pro, or he's "famous", you're nothing more than a groupie.
Once again what you are saying is simply not true I know thousands of competitors and I am not exagerating bro, I work for all the shows in this region and have met 1000's of competitors over the years and everyone rely's on UG product on line or not and there is never a problem, a bad products gets exposed fast in the region you live in. If a few competitors say this brand is shit then no one takes that product anymore, it's that simple, oh and it's very rare that a brand you have been relying throughout the years all of a sudden goes bad during your contest prep

EH

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: October 08, 2012, 01:00:23 PM »
Personally I think you are full of shit. Plus you're a thief. And a bad father

I speak from experience and what I know... not what i read and repeat on message boards like so many people on here.

I "robbed" a bookie who owed... not that it matters.

Bad father? My kids go to a good school, get A's and B's, never 'go without', and have $ for college. I was apart from them for 5years, I can't go back in time and replace those years, but I do what I can right now. So, 'bad father' ? You don't know me, so you don't know what kind of father I am anymore than I know how many times a week you molest your childeren and nieces and whoever else you can lure into your van.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: October 08, 2012, 01:06:45 PM »
Back in the early to mid 90's, gear was EXPENSIVE!!!  I remember paying $100 for a bottle of Steris Cyp. When i got Laurabolin for $75 I thought it was a steal. Then in the 2000's you had dirty and cheal Tkkoyyo products. Their inj were underdosed but to this DAY they had the best anadrol. Now, shit is cheap. You can get a bottle of Cyp for $30, Tren for $40 and a kit for $115.

Laurabolin50, times were ruff :D

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #65 on: October 08, 2012, 01:30:50 PM »
I speak from experience and what I know... not what i read and repeat on message boards like so many people on here.

I "robbed" a bookie who owed... not that it matters.

Bad father? My kids go to a good school, get A's and B's, never 'go without', and have $ for college. I was apart from them for 5years, I can't go back in time and replace those years, but I do what I can right now. So, 'bad father' ? You don't know me, so you don't know what kind of father I am anymore than I know how many times a week you molest your childeren and nieces and whoever else you can lure into your van.
I actually do own a van. But alas no children or nieces or nephews. You molest your children, that's why u went to jail, everyone knows that

EH

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: October 08, 2012, 03:03:51 PM »
I actually do own a van. But alas no children or nieces or nephews. You molest your children, that's why u went to jail, everyone knows that

actually, I have paperwork to prove different. if it were true, i wouldnt have custody of my kids, and i wouldn't manage a business that had a daycare.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #67 on: October 08, 2012, 11:53:57 PM »
actually, I have paperwork to prove different. if it were true, i wouldnt have custody of my kids, and i wouldn't manage a business that had a daycare.
You have paperwork to prove I do in fact have nieces and nephews? Fuck how bad must the mother of the children be if you have custody, Jesus the poor children

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: October 09, 2012, 07:21:14 AM »
Have you seen the size of Lee's hands and head?  Dont believe ANY pro that says they dont use GH

lol.

thanks for clarifying.....

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #69 on: October 09, 2012, 11:32:27 AM »
Laurabolin50, times were ruff :D

LOL  Real bad! I do remember those old Russian Dba in the blister packs. Worked GREAT!!!  And the sos redi jects!

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #70 on: October 09, 2012, 11:32:26 PM »
You have paperwork to prove I do in fact have nieces and nephews? Fuck how bad must the mother of the children be if you have custody, Jesus the poor children

First you go around the boards making lies about me getting divorced; god knows why but sounds like what a soap opera bitch would do. Afterall you are Irish, so who knows.

Then you made claims that my beloved wife even emailed you (why wouldn't she).

Let's see some proofs. 

In the meantime, I'll answer her question as to why a man like you goes for tinny Asians with coarse pubes; she's wondering if it's for the very opposite reason a girl like her goes for Thoresque Vikings sporting a warhammer like yours truly. She's obviously up to something.
®

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #71 on: October 09, 2012, 11:33:04 PM »

First you go around the boards making lies about me getting divorced; god knows why but sounds like what a soap opera bitch would do. Afterall you are Irish, so who knows.

Then you made claims that my beloved wife even emailed you (why wouldn't she).

Let's see some proofs. 

In the meantime, I'll answer her question as to why a man like you goes for tinny Asians with coarse pubes; she's wondering if it's for the very opposite reason a girl like her goes for Thoresque Vikings sporting a warhammer like yours truly. She's obviously up to something.
®