Author Topic: Jason Genova - harsh words for the haters / bulking up  (Read 32445 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Jason Genova reminds me of?
« Reply #75 on: October 07, 2012, 09:22:03 PM »
tbombz has him in the noggin developement
He is tbomz clone.  :)

JoeBelushi88

• Getbig II
Re: Jason Genova future IFBB Pro has some harsh words for his haters?
« Reply #76 on: October 07, 2012, 09:29:33 PM »

i can see the resemblance

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Re: Jason Genova reminds me of?
« Reply #77 on: October 07, 2012, 09:35:15 PM »
Saul is a beast

Better call Saul !!

JoeBelushi88

• Getbig II
« Reply #78 on: October 07, 2012, 09:53:20 PM »
damn, saul looking better than genova..ouch

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #79 on: October 07, 2012, 09:55:02 PM »
whats with the cockeyed right shoulder? good calves on the tard but thats it. someone please teach this kid how its done.

JoeBelushi88

• Getbig II
« Reply #80 on: October 07, 2012, 09:57:47 PM »
he had skip la cour teach him and give him posing and training tips but he forgot all of it after a day.....

fast forward to 20:00, classic autism dumbell curls...

RadOncDoc

• Getbig II
« Reply #81 on: October 07, 2012, 10:20:28 PM »
Love watching this dude's videos. Regarding his physique, he looks okay. Is he cut? No, but he's not exactly skinny or skinny fat either. In some of those shots, his forearms and calves look pretty decent.

Regarding his deal mentally, not sure what's going on there, but at the very least dude is not autistic. That's a term that's thrown around a lot, but he would not meet the strict dsm criteria for autism I can guarantee you that. He's waaaaay to personable and engaging with others. You'd never hear a true autistic talking about all their friend and being so engaging with the the cameraman and other guys in the gym. Personally, I'm still not convinced this isn't just an act. Whatever it is though, he's funny as hell and i'll keep watching.

JoeBelushi88

• Getbig II
« Reply #82 on: October 07, 2012, 10:27:22 PM »
Love watching this dude's videos. Regarding his physique, he looks okay. Is he cut? No, but he's not exactly skinny or skinny fat either. In some of those shots, his forearms and calves look pretty decent.

Regarding his deal mentally, not sure what's going on there, but at the very least dude is not autistic. That's a term that's thrown around a lot, but he would not meet the strict dsm criteria for autism I can guarantee you that. He's waaaaay to personable and engaging with others. You'd never hear a true autistic talking about all their friend and being so engaging with the the cameraman and other guys in the gym. Personally, I'm still not convinced this isn't just an act. Whatever it is though, he's funny as hell and i'll keep watching.

if this is an act, and all for show, than genova has succeeded in becoming the greatest youtube internet troll of all time...

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: October 07, 2012, 10:41:40 PM »
Where does this Jason live and train at?  Next time I am in the USA, I would like to go to his gym and mention Giddeon just to see him all riled up.   ;D

JoeBelushi88

• Getbig II
« Reply #84 on: October 07, 2012, 10:45:04 PM »
Where does this Jason live and train at?  Next time I am in the USA, I would like to go to his gym and mention Giddeon just to see him all riled up.   ;D

Marina Del Ray, Florida

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #85 on: October 07, 2012, 10:58:17 PM »

Would you be willing to take his virginity? He is a may not be a PRO bodybuilder but he's still a bodybuilder.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: October 07, 2012, 11:12:40 PM »
Would you be willing to take his virginity? He is a may not be a PRO bodybuilder but he's still a bodybuilder.
No I prefer to just laugh at him.   ;D  I wouldn't be able to take him seriously to get naked with him.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: October 07, 2012, 11:13:58 PM »
Marina Del Ray, Florida
Thank you.  I have never been to Florida so far.  Weather wise it's very similar to where I live and I like contrasting places. 

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #88 on: October 07, 2012, 11:37:20 PM »
If this Jason has a sister, i'd fuck her blind right in front of him. You can quote me on that.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: October 08, 2012, 01:32:23 AM »
In his latest video, Jason is in a bar and discussing heavy stuffy such as the death of his girlfriend, having learning problems, a bit of theology (we're dealing with a low IQ here, remember) and -- so he says -- his use of bipolar medication (uploaded 2 hours ago).

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #90 on: October 08, 2012, 01:59:42 AM »
Oh fuck there is so much material in this new video........this kid is fucking golden.  :D

First things first.....someone has to explain the difference between a girlfriend and a girl who is a friend to Genova. Because what he had was a girl who was a friend.

I enjoyed his kiss of love to his girl that he did on his bicep. I sure wish I had a boyfriend that did that to honor me.

He's a true bodybuilder....diet coke in a bar and shirt off flexing right outside the entrance. Pro material right there.

But my favorite is his story of him having sex. Entertainment at it's finest.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 08, 2012, 03:49:38 AM »
in the gym where i train, there is a guy just like genova(mentally, he has asperges i think, comes across as slight retardation).

theres 1 difference, though, the guy in my gym is very humble, definitely intelligent, and hes huge.

the reason for this difference is very simple, its the people around these guys.

in genovas case, they take advantage of him to make fun of him, in the case here, the guy gets genuine help.

i remember ron harris has trained and talked to genova, now i wonder why or whether he gave him dietary and "supplementation" tips.

the training of genova is kinda ok, and the willpower is there.

he lacks in the diet and "supplement" departments.

his genetics are quite good if you ask me.

This

He would be a beast if he was in the right gym. Steroids + retard strength = big muscles.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: October 08, 2012, 04:09:42 AM »
Oh fuck there is so much material in this new video........this kid is fucking golden.  :D

First things first.....someone has to explain the difference between a girlfriend and a girl who is a friend to Genova. Because what he had was a girl who was a friend.

I enjoyed his kiss of love to his girl that he did on his bicep. I sure wish I had a boyfriend that did that to honor me.

He's a true bodybuilder....diet coke in a bar and shirt off flexing right outside the entrance. Pro material right there.

But my favorite is his story of him having sex. Entertainment at it's finest.

BS if he's kissing his bicep then that's muscle worship, it doesn't mean he has geninue feelings for her. 

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: October 08, 2012, 04:12:12 AM »

oh jesus, he has high functioning autism, they often seek out social interaction however they act inappropriate and awkward.

let me break it down since Im a boss. Autism spectrum disorder is a group of disorders, we have autism, aspergers, pervasive developmental disorder not otherwise specified, retts syndrome and childhood disintegration disorder.

he is autistic, does he have classical autism, no, that's obvious, he is an aspergoid

RadOncDoc

• Getbig II
« Reply #94 on: October 08, 2012, 09:53:14 AM »
oh jesus, he has high functioning autism, they often seek out social interaction however they act inappropriate and awkward.

let me break it down since Im a boss. Autism spectrum disorder is a group of disorders, we have autism, aspergers, pervasive developmental disorder not otherwise specified, retts syndrome and childhood disintegration disorder.

he is autistic, does he have classical autism, no, that's obvious, he is an aspergoid

LOL. I know what autism spectrum is; defining it doesn't prove your case. Based on his videos, he is absolutely NOT classically autistic by DSM criteria, so that word should not be applied to him. And just because he's "inappropriate and awkward" doesn't mean he has Aspergers or high functioning autism (a term which at least when I was in medical school did not exist in DSM btw). That's quite a stretch of logic to make for a boss like yourself.  Autism and Aspergers are characterized classically by a general indifference to others (or at least an inability to relate to the feelings of others) even if as in the case of Aspergers they may actually seek out social interaction. Honestly, I've not really seen that in Genova's videos. He seems quite aware of the feelings of others around him, noting that he has haters, joking around with the camera guy, etc. Something may be amiss with the guy, but there are so many explanations that I can honestly say I'm not sure what's going on with the dude. At the very least I can say if he does have something in the autism spectrum, it isn't THAT obvious.

JoeBelushi88

• Getbig II
Future MR olympia, Jason Genova bulking up to 250 off season
« Reply #95 on: October 08, 2012, 01:00:13 PM »

Genova showing us his striated glutes at 26:00

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Re: Future MR olympia, Jason Genova bulking up to 250 off season
« Reply #96 on: October 08, 2012, 01:36:50 PM »
Has he gotten bicep implants?  :-\

JoeBelushi88

• Getbig II
« Reply #97 on: October 08, 2012, 03:43:43 PM »
No but he should..

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
« Reply #98 on: October 08, 2012, 05:05:13 PM »
He needs to get lean and stay lean.  He'd look a whole lot better

Jay8899

• Getbig II
« Reply #99 on: October 08, 2012, 05:07:47 PM »
I appreciate the kids admiration,love and dedication to training,its truly impressive.Especially for someone with autism.

But his videos are fucking ridiculous,lol.. and extremely funny yet very very entertaining.