Author Topic: Will Obama Ride 7.8% Jobless Rate to Reelection?  (Read 14012 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Will Obama Ride 7.8% Jobless Rate to Reelection?
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2012, 09:49:47 AM »
So September 2012 was the greatest monthly economic recovery since Reagan in 1983?

Fuck....you obama drones will believe anything that's spoon fed to you.

Go ahead - someone explain why the Labor Bureau chose to re-do the July and August 2012 numbers in late Septenber? Go ahead - give a valid reason, that doesn't involve an incumbent president never being re-elected when UE is > 8%.
Troll bait taken hook, line, and sinker.

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2012, 09:51:40 AM »
Many economists have been on saying the readjustment will not favor Obama.. They have said you don't have that big a jump.. Now thAtbeing said many stores are hiring part time seasonal help going into Christmas.. But I would be willing to bet that the report a week before the election will not be in obamas favor..

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2012, 09:52:48 AM »
So September 2012 was the greatest monthly economic recovery since Reagan in 1983?

Fuck....you obama drones will believe anything that's spoon fed to you.

Go ahead - someone explain why the Labor Bureau chose to re-do the July and August 2012 numbers in late Septenber? Go ahead - give a valid reason, that doesn't involve an incumbent president never being re-elected when UE is > 8%.
Lies, damned lies and statistics, I suppose. But you brought up the numbers, the onus is on you to disprove them, rather than to go on your usual GOP phlegm-filled beserker.  

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2012, 10:02:38 AM »
Lies, damned lies and statistics, I suppose. But you brought up the numbers, the onus is on you to disprove them, rather than to go on your usual GOP phlegm-filled beserker.  

Bullshit, the onus is on the party that released these numbers in the first place. Most liberals don't even believe this. The numbers don't add up to lower the UE percentage. In the days before it was projected to go up to 8.3% and as I said before, after no show debate from the Obama himself that led to getting his clock cleaned, it magically went down to 7.8% after what? 43 months? Chimps, as smart as you come off I don't think you even believe it and just trying to start shit. This administration has a history of blatant lies and manipulation. Are you kidding me?

As a person and as a President, in all honesty I wouldn't trust his around my kids. He's not a good president nor is he a good person.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2012, 10:03:07 AM »

Would have been easier if you had just admitted you have no fucking clue...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2012, 10:05:38 AM »
Would have been easier if you had just admitted you have no fucking clue...
Still waiting on those numbers, Mister Nut. Maybe get that BP under control first.  ;D

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2012, 10:08:54 AM »
Honest question. What is the point of saying "fuck you" on the internet?

I really don't get it.

G

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2012, 10:09:04 AM »
I thought Obama was too restrained, but that's happens when you stick to the truth.

I expect big things in the next debate.

Obama now is, as the saying goes in the Old West, well heeled.

Looking forward to it.

Well if Romney wasn't being honest as you and other brain dead Libs are claiming - why didn't obama correct him with the "truth" right there and then on stage? Why wait 3 days and do it at a lib pep rally in Ohio?

In the next debate obama will have to defend his record....and you think he is well heeled? Christ, once obama starts down that path Romney will be offering the incompetent community organizer up as a human sacrifice.

Debate #2 will be a far worse beating for obama - and he will tuck tail, run and pout. I can't wait!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2012, 10:10:34 AM »

I really don't get it.

Fuck you.

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2012, 10:11:15 AM »

I really don't get it.

Because typing "I despise you and every fucking thing you stand for and want to light you on fire so I can piss on you and hear it sizzle" takes too long.

;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2012, 10:12:12 AM »
Well if Romney wasn't being honest as you and other brain dead Libs are claiming - why didn't obama correct him with the "truth" right there and then on stage? Why wait 3 days and do it at a lib pep rally in Ohio?

In the next debate obama will have to defend his record....and you think he is well heeled? Christ, once obama starts down that path Romney will be offering the incompetent community organizer up as a human sacrifice.

Debate #2 will be a far worse beating for obama - and he will tuck tail, run and pout. I can't wait!

Romney to Obama - "Why did you kill that ambassador and marines in Libya"?

Obama....game over!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2012, 10:12:17 AM »
Bullshit, the onus is on the party that released these numbers in the first place. Most liberals don't even believe this. The numbers don't add up to lower the UE percentage. In the days before it was projected to go up to 8.3% and as I said before, after no show debate from the Obama himself that led to getting his clock cleaned, it magically went down to 7.8% after what? 43 months? Chimps, as smart as you come off I don't think you even believe it and just trying to start shit. This administration has a history of blatant lies and manipulation. Are you kidding me?

As a person and as a President, in all honesty I wouldn't trust his around my kids. He's not a good president nor is he a good person.
Of course he's surfing on these numbers - that's one of the perks of being an incumbent. His debate showings I'd class as poor. The GOP has made a cottage industry about lying and manipulation, so that's a push. But the comment about his character and being around your kids is the extra (unneeded) bit that gets you the attention you seek, like 3.14. Politics is the personal, I guess.  :-\

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2012, 10:14:23 AM »
Still waiting on those numbers, Mister Nut. Maybe get that BP under control first.  ;D

BP.....fuck, you clowns can't get me riled up. Anyone who is President of the Occupy TBombz's Anus movement barely catches my attention.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2012, 10:16:04 AM »
Of course he's surfing on these numbers - that's one of the perks of being an incumbent. His debate showings I'd class as poor. The GOP has made a cottage industry about lying and manipulation, so that's a push. But the comment about his character and being around your kids is the extra (unneeded) bit that gets you the attention you seek, like 3.14. Politics is the personal, I guess.  :-\

Wasn't to get attention. I truly feel that way. He's an evil person. There's a difference between a Democrat, liberal and extreme leftist. He's waay beyond an extreme leftist.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2012, 10:16:14 AM »
BP.....fuck, you clowns can't get me riled up. Anyone who is President of the Occupy TBombz's Anus movement barely catches my attention.
I'll bet dollars to donuts you have that office on your speed-dial.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2012, 10:19:02 AM »
Because typing "I despise you and every fucking thing you stand for and want to light you on fire so I can piss on you and hear it sizzle" takes too long.

;D
Damn, you're super tough.

Where did you break your teeth?

G

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #41 on: October 06, 2012, 10:19:47 AM »
Wasn't to get attention. I truly feel that way. He's an evil person. There's a difference between a Democrat, liberal and extreme leftist. He's waay beyond an extreme leftist.
Well, that's just loony. You know that, right? If you want a character reference, I'm pretty sure his one (1) marriage of 20 years stands for something. Or, it used to.    :-\

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 06, 2012, 10:25:00 AM »
Obama's extreme left?

Coach, you really are listening and watching too many biased sources.

You need to come back down to Earth.

It's not too late.
G

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 06, 2012, 10:31:40 AM »
Damn, you're super tough.

Where did you break your teeth?

Chicago.....now fuck off you stupid Lib fuck!

;D

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 06, 2012, 10:33:07 AM »

;D
Haha.

Chicago.

G

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2012, 10:34:08 AM »

;D
Do you mind if I use that?

G

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2012, 10:34:35 AM »
Well, that's just loony. You know that, right? If you want a character reference, I'm pretty sure his one (1) marriage of 20 years stands for something. Or, it used to.    :-\

Then why does obama use Bill Clinton to try to establish credibility?

You clown shoe Libs make this too easy.

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2012, 10:37:13 AM »
I'll bet dollars to donuts you have that office on your speed-dial.

You don't need to memorize it.....the number is written on every bathroom stall you've ever serviced men in. When you're on your knees just look up next time, should be there somewhere.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2012, 10:39:52 AM »
Then why does obama use Bill Clinton to try to establish credibility?

You clown shoe Libs make this too easy.
Hmm. I would guess it's Clinton's high approval numbers, not his lying or sexcapades. Clown shoe libs!? Nice.    ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2012, 10:41:25 AM »
You don't need to memorize it.....the number is written on every bathroom stall you've ever serviced men in. When you're on your knees just look up next time, should be there somewhere.
I think the bathroom stall stuff is strictly the preserve of Family Values GOP guys. Nice try, though.  :-\