Author Topic: diabetes pancreas issues, coffe and blindness all linked  (Read 4684 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
diabetes pancreas issues, coffe and blindness all linked
« on: October 06, 2012, 05:51:40 AM »
coffe and drugs like weed n smoking cigarettes over stimulate the pancreas producing too much insulin too often

here is a recent study from yahoo linking coffe and vision loss

remember one must connect the dots, losing vision is a sign of diabetes as well. everything you do is a chain reaction just like everything you put in your body is a chain reaction

thats why im 6feet6 and know these things and am 10 inch skinny mini wang and superior intelligence
http://health.yahoo.net/experts/dayinhealth/coffee-linked-vision-loss
A

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
Re: diabetes pancreas issues, coffe and blindness all linked
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2012, 06:07:52 AM »
coffee fights off cancer, this message brought to you by the good people at maxwell house.
time under tension

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2012, 06:10:41 AM »
Good information. My dad had diabetes and died from it. He didnt drink coffee though thankful I dont have it.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2012, 06:34:20 AM »
Good information. My dad had diabetes and died from it. He didnt drink coffee though thankful I dont have it.

people use coffee for the sugar like effect it gives you

why do you still eat meat knowing heme-iron is so bad for you mr knowbody?

there is nothing about heme-iron that is beneficial brosepheon
A

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2012, 06:39:09 AM »

Hope pussy doesn't induce blindness. Because that's my main nutriment.

Haha, not really. Only gays eat pussy.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2012, 06:39:29 AM »
people use coffee for the sugar like effect it gives you

why do you still eat meat knowing heme-iron is so bad for you mr knowbody?

there is nothing about heme-iron that is beneficial brosepheon
I'm down to once a day on eating meat so making progress.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2012, 06:40:21 AM »
AJ drank coffee day and night and chain smoked cigs and lived well into his 80s

GENETICS is the trump card

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2012, 06:44:01 AM »
I'm down to once a day on eating meat so making progress.

youve been saying that for months if not a whole year now

thats not progress

what part dont you understand about heme-iron bro that shits a killer

everyday in life is an oppurtunity to make a right choice dude, but everyday that you HAVE the knowledge of what is right and choose to do otherwise is a bad choice that keeps adding up DAILY

but feel free to criticize me and ill give you a justified answer for the way i live

but saying down to just "once a day" is not progress, its more of a mantra you adhere to to feel safe about your choices broseph
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2012, 06:46:44 AM »
AJ drank coffee day and night and chain smoked cigs and lived well into his 80s

GENETICS is the trump card

probably couldve lived well into his 150's without all the poisons in cigs and you know this

dude genetics are changed with everywaking moment. the moment you obtain a scar your dna is changed, it doesnt repair itself, it is changed, but slowly very slowly that dna might make repairs to itself

by making the wrong choices for your dna, the dna is not repairing itself properly
A

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2012, 06:48:48 AM »
Only gays eat pussy.

ex-fucking-actly

so when we gonna find us some hot ho to dp ma brother ;D

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2012, 06:52:00 AM »
the truth is that air is poison, it just takes a really, really long time to kill you.
time under tension

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2012, 06:55:00 AM »
mr knowbody and dj i do not claim to be a master of health im just using basic logic and seeing how you respond, your logic needs to be superior if you wish to reason that heme-iron is good for you, of wich youve yet to give a good refute to heme-iron as to why you continue to consume it

i think the jury is still out on coffee because there seems to be good benefits but improper variety of studies are unaccounted for but one can easily speculate on how to properly use coffee if they do there research so as not to cause blindness or lose vision aka diabetes

one with half a brain can link the indenticle symptoms of diabetes and coffee consumption and pancreas function or lack there of (patric swayze getting an insulin rush everytime he hits a cigarette because he chooses to stay lean instead of consuming sugars when cigarettes "calm his nerves" when a can of non-caffienated soda would calm your nerves in a healthier way"

most on getbig cant even figure out what the pancreas requires, most just say "oh its an organ". i beleive since the coffee uses up insulin from the pancreas it must be refeuled by more sugars, but adding meat adds un-needed heme-iron to the equation and too much heme-iron in the blood is deadly

A

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2012, 07:00:55 AM »
i'm not saying that dietary elements mean absolutley nothing with regards to health and longevity, but what i'm saying is that thier effect/influence is rather minimal, and that genetics are pretty much 95% of the equation with "diet" being about 5%

on a side note, under-eating definately improves lifespan and that's true even if the majority of cals come from so-called "junk food"

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2012, 07:04:50 AM »
JF, how can one change genetics for baldness

unfortunatley i cant even change the genetic for the 8 gray hairs i have on my chest from 5 years ago when i stopped weed.

yes 5 years ago i had 8 grey hairs on my chest

no new ones since

pretty intriguing and very telling

however they have not turned to there normal color still grey

i have not plucked them either, and i dont think theyve fallin out either . they are pretty easy to keep track of because they are pretty distinct

back to your question and using my reasoning i dont think you can regrow hair by diet alone, just like i cant turn the 8 grey hairs on my chest back to normal (seems like sound reasoning to me?), atleast im not attaining any new ones because i dont smoke or eat meat

i beleive in human species when the damage is done it is done for the most part and for 75% of the body , let me reiterate when the damage is done it is DONE especially when you start taking care of your self , no further damage will be inflicted

one can look at a grey hair or a balding head and look at it as sort of like a lifeline or life span, once most all grey hair is attained or mostly balled your ROOM FOR ERROR isnt so great

but this doesnt mean you are doomed for death it just means YOUR ROOM FOR ERROR IS VERY SLIM AT THIS POINT AND ITS TIME TO STOP MAKING ERRORS OR YOU RUN OUT OF LIFE LINES

so then once you clean up your diet and life style you can "keep that position" and have great health

then if you want full head of hair then, if no natural remedies work then i guess you would need a drug wich would give a side effect if thats what you wish to risk

i hope this makes since i can rephrase some parts if they are not clear
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2012, 07:06:14 AM »
wasnt there a "study" once that said eating enough spinash can nullify the risk heme iron in meats poses in regards to bowel cancer

its a possibility i would still be feeling that some heme-iron could still get through, if youre a risk taker then go for it
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2012, 07:15:53 AM »
youve been saying that for months if not a whole year now

thats not progress

what part dont you understand about heme-iron bro that shits a killer

everyday in life is an oppurtunity to make a right choice dude, but everyday that you HAVE the knowledge of what is right and choose to do otherwise is a bad choice that keeps adding up DAILY

but feel free to criticize me and ill give you a justified answer for the way i live

but saying down to just "once a day" is not progress, its more of a mantra you adhere to to feel safe about your choices broseph
Well from 3-4 times a day to one I think is progress most people on here eat meat around the clock for protein purposes. I appeciate your info though so as a vegetarian getting enough protein is a issue how do you get enough beans and rice, cheese? tell me.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2012, 07:18:11 AM »
i'm not saying that dietary elements  mean absolutley nothing with regards to health and longevity, but what i'm saying is that thier effect/influence is rather minimal, and that genetics are pretty much 95% of the equation with "diet" being about 5%
[/b]
on a side note, under-eating definately improves lifespan and that's true even if the majority of cals come from so-called "junk food"

your meat eating is not even seeing how contradictory that statement is.

look at the two parts of highlighted see how "not absolutley nothing" equates to
"5%"

5percent IS practically nothing

thus you are TRULY saying diet means nothing

yet you always harp on about diet

A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2012, 07:22:43 AM »
Well from 3-4 times a day to one I think is progress most people on here eat meat around the clock for protein purposes. I appeciate your info though so as a vegetarian getting enough protein is a issue how do you get enough beans and rice, cheese? tell me.

who is saying you need over 100 grams of protien a day do you think you need more than that?
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2012, 07:26:00 AM »

its like smoking cigarettes 3-4 times a day down to 1

one has to ask when are you going to quit it completley

i ask again whats so good about heme-iron bro?
A

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2012, 07:27:44 AM »
I thought masturbation caused blindness.   :P

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2012, 07:34:35 AM »
dj says

"im not saying diet means absolutley nothing, but im saying it only matters 5%"

mr knowbody says

"im down from 3-4 times a day eating meat down to one but i cant give a good reason why heme-iron is good for me"
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2012, 07:38:54 AM »
mr knowbody and dj might be taking offense at the way im trying to convey my message but i know of no other way to help my brothers whom i care about
A

canyon

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2012, 07:39:11 AM »
probably couldve lived well into his 150's without all the poisons in cigs and you know this

dude genetics are changed with everywaking moment. the moment you obtain a scar your dna is changed, it doesnt repair itself, it is changed, but slowly very slowly that dna might make repairs to itself

by making the wrong choices for your dna, the dna is not repairing itself properly
Meat bad, fish high mercury, so lets all eat superfood 3 times a day and look like twinks, awesome.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2012, 07:46:44 AM »
Meat bad, fish high mercury, so lets all eat superfood 3 times a day and look like twinks, awesome.

all plant food IMO is pretty much equal. calling certain foods "super foods" is just a fake gimmic

because if there were "super foods" then we would only be growing one type of food and feel "super"
A

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2012, 07:52:19 AM »
ex-fucking-actly

so when we gonna find us some hot ho to dp ma brother ;D

Anytime bro, anytime  8)

As long as it has dark hair  :P