Author Topic: Predict this week's swing state polls  (Read 512 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Predict this week's swing state polls
« on: October 06, 2012, 07:21:05 AM »
This is where it gets interesting.  After a poor debate performance, around mid-week we should see the effects of it upon obama's numbers in polls in SWING STATES, the only polls that really matter.

One week after getting his clock cleaned - in the 11 swing states - how many of them will Obama be leading in?  I think he was up in 9 of the 11 swing states.  33 said last night he's seen polls showing that is changing, still waiting on those, as I believe it takes about a week to see changes.

predict now - will this debate change things in a major way, or will things be 'about the same' next week?

James

Re: Predict this week's swing state polls
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2012, 07:34:17 AM »
240, I found this on http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

Post-debate state polls show Romney up one in Virginia,  the president up one in Ohio and Romney up two in Florida. All three remain Toss-Ups in the Rasmussen Reports Electoral College Projections. Check out our review of last week’s key polls to see “What They Told Us.”