Author Topic: Just got back from training - Abbas Khatami  (Read 10689 times)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: Just got back from training - Abbas Khatami
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2012, 11:03:41 PM »
Like most of getbig, I could swear you clowns are bi-polar. For fucks sake, stay on topic.
ok, back on topic. khatami is iranian and probably a libtard, so there's a high likelihood he's going to vote for obama.
follow the arrows

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2012, 11:14:53 PM »
  Creepy eye brows  :D

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2012, 02:50:49 AM »
ok, back on topic. khatami is iranian and probably a libtard, so there's a high likelihood he's going to vote for obama.

Well played sir. You're fast shaping up being the only Muslim with a sense of humour I've ever came across.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2012, 07:42:37 AM »
He was never with Sasha.

You obviously do not remember the video posted of Abbas at an expo where he and Sasha were making out in front of everyone. It was at least thirty seconds and the poster said the two of them were going at it all day with not a care as to who saw them, public setting or not.

But I guess that doesn't qualify them as being together. Just copping a feel off one another captured on video for all to see.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2012, 08:05:47 AM »
You obviously do not remember the video posted of Abbas at an expo where he and Sasha were making out in front of everyone. It was at least thirty seconds and the poster said the two of them were going at it all day with not a care as to who saw them, public setting or not.

But I guess that doesn't qualify them as being together. Just copping a feel off one another captured on video for all to see.
Yep, and that at the time, they had been dating for some time...holding hands and what not...the marvels of modern medicine (trickery).

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2012, 08:21:40 AM »

I heard at one stage sasha bent him over the table and had her way with him

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2012, 08:31:57 AM »
You're a couple years behind. He is already a pro.

http://musclememory.com/show.php?s=khatami&g=M
Sorry my bad. He'll make millions.  16th place awaits at the Blowjob Classic

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2012, 08:36:13 AM »
haiders not a terrorist sympathizer
just a musclebear lover

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Just got back from training
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2012, 08:54:26 AM »
What do you mean? He looks good there.

Only his quads look good on this pic

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2012, 09:16:47 AM »
Don't believe the rumors you hear on the internet.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2012, 09:20:37 AM »
sorry coach, there are pics, and awhile back it was confirmed by Ironman, and I think Sasha himself/herself. They were an item. Abbas might want to deny it all he wants (or you), but you don't want Sasha to come on here (again), and let loose?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2012, 10:00:39 AM »
sorry coach, there are pics, and awhile back it was confirmed by Ironman, and I think Sasha himself/herself. They were an item. Abbas might want to deny it all he wants (or you), but you don't want Sasha to come on here (again), and let loose?

You're only going by pictures

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2012, 10:07:06 AM »
Well played sir. You're fast shaping up being the only Muslim with a sense of humour I've ever came across.

Unless you show him a cartoon of Mohammad, at which point he'll start foaming at the mouth  :)

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2012, 10:13:16 AM »
You're only going by pictures
Pictures and they had admitted that they were an item, this was like 2006 or so.
Pics of them kissing, holding hands or arms around waist, heads all close together. Yeah, ok...
Regardless, if someone showed pics of you and some woman with you, with the decribed actions, one can deduce that the two people are at least intimate---or comfortable enough with one another.
Especially with them kissing or holding hands.

There is diff between just taking a pic with some random chick, vs taking intimate/ or pics with a significant other... You can see the diff, and you know that.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2012, 10:48:41 AM »

It was a fucking video posted for all to see. Parker just said he saw it as well. This ain't a Mitt Romney debate where his views are open for interpretation,  it was a video for all to see nd far from a rumor.

The poster said he saw Abbas and Sasha totally feeling one another up & getting hot ajd heavy. People asked for evidence ajd he produced a video.

Coach, you are either covering or just fucking stoopid. Probably both.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2012, 11:17:41 AM »
Show me the video.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2012, 12:19:48 PM »

Find it yourself, you are the one that is a) in denial b) pious and c) asking to see it.

I saw it when it was originally posted. Parker saw it. If you need to see the video as proof I suggest you search through some 6yrs worth of videos since it was posted.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2012, 12:37:47 PM »

Find it yourself, you are the one that is a) in denial b) pious and c) asking to see it.

I saw it when it was originally posted. Parker saw it. If you need to see the video as proof I suggest you search through some 6yrs worth of videos since it was posted.

Lol...you're making the accusations. If its been seen so many times then find it. He can't have friends without bring accused of supposedly having an affair? Are you kidding?

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2012, 01:06:00 PM »
Lol...you're making the accusations. If its been seen so many times then find it. He can't have friends without bring accused of supposedly having an affair? Are you kidding?

Boom.

abbas sucks   needs to give it up and go the derrick anthony route (if he isn;t already    i saw him at the rehab party in vegas hooking up with sasha ogata     i wanted to puke, i felt sorry forboth or them   .....imagine i fthey had children.....oh wait   lol

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2012, 01:10:43 PM »

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=153663.0

You will also notice one od the first posters in this thread on the first page was me, long before you started your own thread we are posting in today, in which I say the same thing.

Dzulboy (quoted in my post above) saw this in person, then somone a picture of the two (Sasha and Abbas) at the pool in Rehab in Vegas.

Still going to deny all of this evidence?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2012, 01:14:34 PM »
  Dude looks like a lady

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2012, 01:30:18 PM »

You will also notice one od the first posters in this thread on the first page was me, long before you started your own thread we are posting in today, in which I say the same thing.

Dzulboy (quoted in my post above) saw this in person, then somone a picture of the two (Sasha and Abbas) at the pool in Rehab in Vegas.

Don't be so hard, Coach can't wrap his mind around the fact thar Abbas was playing tongue hockey (and more) with a known post op trans-sexual.

It's kinda like back in the 90s, there was this big row at Playboy, where they had a post op who posed for the mag---they took the pics out before it hit the stands I think. Her middle eastern boyfriend was claiming it was just like a normal kitten, and the sex was blazing...

At least the Abbas thing is confirmed, all Shawn Ray and Cormier did was take a pic with him/her at the same function.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2012, 01:35:36 PM »

Hahaha, yes. I will deny it. Hooking means what in getbig lingo? They took a pic together at rehab and I happen to know the photographer, Tracy Lee. Abbas' girlfriend was there when that pic was taken. Keep going though. Abbas, I'm sure is laughing his ass off at this thread. Haha

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #48 on: October 07, 2012, 06:01:43 PM »
The Coach can't deal with reality when everyone piles on his name drop friend. Your buddy hit a tranny. He might be a nice guy but he likes trannies.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #49 on: October 07, 2012, 07:18:48 PM »
The Coach can't deal with reality when everyone piles on his name drop friend. Your buddy hit a tranny. He might be a nice guy but he likes trannies.

LOL, okay. I guess you know best.