Author Topic: This Land Is Mine  (Read 1983 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
This Land Is Mine
« on: October 07, 2012, 12:04:15 AM »
This Land Is Mine

w

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: This Land Is Mine
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2012, 08:44:36 AM »
A historical musical but NOT QUITE historical none the less lol... and actually very sad.

I avoided posting videos of israel in this section although it just might be fitting. In the politics section everyone ignores the calamities of the palestinians and how the israelis treat them.

Indeed according to the bible they were promised that land by God and even in the qur'an, they were favoured by God BUT while they were obedient to God. Even when they were obedient to God many were haughty. However God cursed them and kicked them out of this land for being disobedient. Ultra orthodox Jews are anti-zionism and anti-israel.

The Zionist movement had little to do with the bible as it was a nationalist, fascist and racist ideologies of creating a 'pure' jewish state. Ironic since hitler wanted to create a pure aryan state. The movement began in the the mid late 1800s. And it was composed of atheist secular 'jews', the religious jews hated them and were opposed to them, however they played on the messiah card even though ultra orthodox state it cannot be 'forced'.

None the less yeah...

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: This Land Is Mine
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2012, 08:46:46 AM »

The only time in recent human history that there was peace in Palestine was under Muslim rule. Where Jews, Christians and Muslims lived peacefully.

When the crusades came they not only killed Jews and Muslims they even killed the local Christians deeming them heretics for living peacefully with Jews and Muslims.

Then the zionists came and there's never been peace since. Christians and Muslims are oppressed by so called Jews.