Author Topic: Where the flip is my thread?  (Read 12035 times)

MikMaq

Where the flip is my thread?
« on: October 07, 2012, 12:17:25 AM »
No seriously?

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
Re: Where the flip is my thread?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2012, 12:49:03 AM »
It was so stupid, it fell off the board.
and keep moving!

the trainer

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2012, 01:56:57 AM »
No seriously?

It got suck up my ass I will try to pull it out and give it to you.

MikMaq

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2012, 06:02:11 AM »
It was so stupid, it fell off the board.
So your the one that deleted it, your a douche bag you know this right?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2012, 06:17:50 AM »
"you're"

MikMaq

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2012, 07:07:25 AM »
"you're"
Thanks  ::)

Seriously what the fuck gives? I could understand if you simply moved it. But deleting for what possible reason, other than the issue making you uncomfortable.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2012, 01:31:41 PM »
  They remove the Namat ones too

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2012, 01:35:23 PM »
mr "I sucked dick and it tasted like salty banana" is begging to get the boot from here again and for the 4th time. How Im not surprised?  ::)

saltybanana_lamedoublech inhomo.jpg

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2012, 02:03:10 PM »

Thread was so bad, three moderators had to delete it at the same time.  Irrelevant, Embarrassing, Off Topic, and even the die hard Getbiggers were shaking their heads.  Oh, minus one karma for posting AGAIN an irrelevant thread here instead of the Getbig Q&A Board.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2012, 02:13:36 PM »
It got suck up my ass I will try to pull it out and give it to you.
idk, it is really up there. Maybe you should go to the ER and get it removed?
A

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2012, 02:42:23 PM »
Thread was so bad, three moderators had to delete it at the same time.  Irrelevant, Embarrassing, Off Topic, and even the die hard Getbiggers were shaking their heads.  Oh, minus one karma for posting AGAIN an irrelevant thread here instead of the Getbig Q&A Board.

LMfAO

Now I'm curious what his tread as about?

MikMaq

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2012, 02:50:22 PM »
Thread was so bad, three moderators had to delete it at the same time.  Irrelevant, Embarrassing, Off Topic, and even the die hard Getbiggers were shaking their heads.  Oh, minus one karma for posting AGAIN an irrelevant thread here instead of the Getbig Q&A Board.
Irrelevant and embarassing, this is some basic shit about my life.

Of course it`s off topic, I`d understand if you moved it there. But you didn`t. People are posting off topic stuff here all the bloody time. At least what I was talking about is actually related to health in fitness even if it`s indirectly.  

Issue like body language are one of the mains reasons I go to the gym. 

Does the idea that there are more than a few getbiggers with aspergers so offensive to you?

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2012, 02:55:27 PM »

lol, avidan in OGetbigger mode

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2012, 02:56:09 PM »
Irrelevant and embarassing, this is some basic shit about my life.

Of course it`s off topic, I`d understand if you moved it there. But you didn`t. People are posting off topic stuff here all the bloody time. At least what I was talking about is actually related to health in fitness even if it`s indirectly.  

Issue like body language are one of the mains reasons I go to the gym. 

Does the idea that there are more than a few getbiggers with aspergers so offensive to you?

why do you have to state in every fuckin thread that you have aspergers, you fahg?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2012, 02:58:54 PM »
Nobody here gives a shit about asparagus

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2012, 03:00:06 PM »
what is it about?

MikMaq

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2012, 03:01:47 PM »
why do you have to state in every fuckin thread that you have aspergers, you fahg?

I mentioned in 3 besides this one. . The first was obviously the confession. One was a joke name for would you hit it. The third was simply trying to progess an off topic thread to something actually about bodybuilding.

If I simply ignored it in other threads people would simply bring it up there as well.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2012, 03:04:10 PM »
Pwnd
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2012, 03:05:10 PM »
As a fellow Aspergers RAtard, I have to tell you... That thread was gay, I made a fool out of myself and were lucky the mods stepped in and helped us save face.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2012, 03:08:48 PM »
As a fellow Aspergers RAtard, I have to tell you... That thread was gay, I made a fool out of myself and were lucky the mods stepped in and helped us save face.

think it might be too late for you fellas.  btw, you don't have aspergers... youre just socially awkward - don't know which is worse.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2012, 03:10:09 PM »
The Hand of Yaroni hath spoketh.

MikMaq

« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2012, 03:17:23 PM »
think it might be too late for you fellas.  btw, you don't have aspergers... youre just socially awkward - don't know which is worse.
When were we some corp  of respected members of get big? The people that think less of me now are the same people that never respected me before. I was simply being honest the way people over react to something, that is already self evident is kinda sad. There were several mature responses, a few immature ones as well, no different from a typical thread on here. If people found it such an issue why were they posting in the thread.

The casual bigotry, that gets tossed around here is often seen as a joke, the reality is, homophobia, racism, sexism, and just straight up intolerance is in full force around here. It`s one thing to joke about it, but when you try rationalize your hatred it truly does say a lot about people around here.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2012, 03:30:15 PM »

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2012, 03:32:25 PM »
When were we some corp  of respected members of get big? The people that think less of me now are the same people that never respected me before. I was simply being honest the way people over react to something, that is already self evident is kinda sad. There were several mature responses, a few immature ones as well, no different from a typical thread on here. If people found it such an issue why were they posting in the thread.

The casual bigotry, that gets tossed around here is often seen as a joke, the reality is, homophobia, racism, sexism, and just straight up intolerance is in full force around here. It`s one thing to joke about it, but when you try rationalize your hatred it truly does say a lot about people around here.

doubt anyone here is invested enough in you to hate you

MikMaq

« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2012, 03:41:01 PM »
doubt anyone here is invested enough in you to hate you
Oh I get that, this has nothing to do with me, it`s talking about a topic that makes people uncomfortable. People`s worlds crumble apart when they realize that your average person(even themselves) can be born with something that makes them by there own view truly pathetic. There is no easy way to rationalize how the world can be so unfair so they attack. It`s such a basic reaction, it`s like those right wingers that try to blame the victims in rape situations, or try to justify poor people as just lazy. There fragile world view cannot handle such perceived injustices.