Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
September 21, 2014, 03:36:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: does anyone enjoy the smell of ripe vagina  (Read 3947 times)
Wiggs
Getbig V

Child of Y'srael

« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2012, 07:44:41 AM »

i like going 69 so while i'm trying to force my tongue into the vaginal canal my nose is buried in her butthole.

Completed as of last night....yummy.
Report to moderator   Logged

CalvinH
Getbig V

Free Foozle!

« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2012, 08:09:02 AM »

i like going 69 so while i'm trying to force my tongue into the vaginal canal my nose is buried in her butthole.

Quality post.
Gosling31977
Getbig II

« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2012, 09:34:29 AM »

I must say as a young kid I didnt mind it stinking , I mean after a good fingering session and everyman has done this. You are at home alone after the date and you sleep with that finger across your nose like a stache all night , inhaling all the good or bad fragrance.  After being with a woman for awhile and she pulls down them drawers and all you smell is ass well thats a different story. And its like they know it stinks cause they want it doggy, which is fine if they have on a shirt you can pull down across their ass and pin tight to your stomach, entrapping some of the stinch.  Its either that or a huge fan and if they ask why you want a fan on its cold, tell them its the heat from all the passion in the room making you hot and you need the fan.  That and I find taking an incense cone fits perfectly in a chick ass, nothing like salmon and sandalwood...Ok think I just admitted to being with alot of nasty women ,, oh well ..
michael arvilla
Competitors II
Getbig V

facebook.com/michael.arvilla

« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2012, 09:39:39 AM »

ill bite..................   hell yes   
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!