Author Topic: does anyone enjoy the smell of ripe vagina  (Read 12076 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: does anyone enjoy the smell of ripe vagina
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2012, 07:44:41 AM »
i like going 69 so while i'm trying to force my tongue into the vaginal canal my nose is buried in her butthole.

Completed as of last night....yummy.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2012, 08:09:02 AM »
i like going 69 so while i'm trying to force my tongue into the vaginal canal my nose is buried in her butthole.

Quality post.

Gosling31977

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2012, 09:34:29 AM »
  I must say as a young kid I didnt mind it stinking , I mean after a good fingering session and everyman has done this. You are at home alone after the date and you sleep with that finger across your nose like a stache all night , inhaling all the good or bad fragrance.  After being with a woman for awhile and she pulls down them drawers and all you smell is ass well thats a different story. And its like they know it stinks cause they want it doggy, which is fine if they have on a shirt you can pull down across their ass and pin tight to your stomach, entrapping some of the stinch.  Its either that or a huge fan and if they ask why you want a fan on its cold, tell them its the heat from all the passion in the room making you hot and you need the fan.  That and I find taking an incense cone fits perfectly in a chick ass, nothing like salmon and sandalwood...Ok think I just admitted to being with alot of nasty women ,, oh well ..

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2012, 09:39:39 AM »
ill bite..................   hell yes