Author Topic: Have any of my fellow Americans considered voting for Gary Johnson?  (Read 4408 times)

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
Re: Have any of my fellow Americans considered voting for Gary Johnson?
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2012, 01:39:50 PM »
yeah yeah bilderberg, zionists, the fed, chemtrails, monsanto, etc.  spare me the nonsense. 

exactly, theres no way the government would be involved in these things, they wouldn't dare.   ::)

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2012, 01:48:59 PM »
I tend to agree more with Ron Paul and politicians like Gary Johnson more than any other but the vote is basically wasted and usually takes away from the republican candidate since libertarians, in general, have more overlap with republicans particularly with individual freedom and limited government.

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2012, 01:57:23 PM »
Because the other parties have done so well lately?  ::). What does our country have to lose

That's not exactly sound logic..."my car is broken...I'll try to ride my dog to work".   I tend to vote Republican because, flawed though they are, the GOP candidate usually comes closer to matching my values and opinions than the Democrats...who have been pulled so far to the left that they're barely recognizable from the 1970's.  Libertarians have yet to ...IIRC..get 1million votes in any Presidential election.  I lived in OH and I now live in MI.  Mi is a swing state this year...I'm not throwing my vote away on a fringe candidate when voting for Romney gives me a chance of seeing histroy's worst President go bye-bye...or in his case bi-bi

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2012, 02:07:19 PM »
???
dumb, fat ass TOBEY-Wan Kenobi  ::)
!

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2012, 05:03:23 PM »
exactly, theres no way the government would be involved in these things, they wouldn't dare.   ::)

you give the government far more credibility towards being competent than it deserves.  monsanto and the fed deserve some attention but most of those things are beyond the grasp of CT psychos.  no idea what the issues are about.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2012, 08:16:10 PM »
yeah yeah bilderberg, zionists, the fed, chemtrails, monsanto, etc.  spare me the nonsense. 

Damn... You're still an ignorant fool!  8)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2012, 08:17:07 PM »
you give the government far more credibility towards being competent than it deserves.  monsanto and the fed deserve some attention but most of those things are beyond the grasp of CT psychos.  no idea what the issues are about.

Okay, I apologize for the previous comment.  ;D

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2012, 03:10:06 PM »

Issues are about the psychopaths manipulating the constitution with money and blackmail, leaving voters ultimately helpless.. they get no credit for treachery  :D

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2012, 05:05:37 PM »
Issues are about the psychopaths manipulating the constitution with money and blackmail, leaving voters ultimately helpless.. they get no credit for treachery  :D

as bad as that is (i agree a HUGE problem) the bureaucrats, big government commissars, the inept, the ideology driven progressives, the entitled, and the 'i know what's best for you' officials are more of a problem than what you describe. 

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2012, 05:09:48 PM »
as bad as that is (i agree a HUGE problem) the bureaucrats, big government commissars, the inept, the ideology driven progressives, the entitled, and the 'i know what's best for you' officials are more of a problem than what you describe. 

very true, when you look at it that way its simply a massive, nasty puddle of stirred up false idealism with greed. its a brave new world.