Author Topic: We Need Toney Freeman To Be The New Athletes Rep  (Read 4214 times)

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
Re: We Need Toney Freeman To Be The New Athletes Rep
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2012, 05:01:59 AM »
Yes actually chick speaks out and talks to everyone at an even playing field, Toney is a little soft spoken and doesn't strike me as someone who could talk to the head guys like Manion and them

Bob Chick is a company man that CANT speak out on the bullshit with the IFBB b/c they EMPLOY him to MC shows. A current or former BBEr should be the rep.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2012, 05:23:09 AM »
Bob Chick is a company man that CANT speak out on the bullshit with the IFBB b/c they EMPLOY him to MC shows. A current or former BBEr should be the rep.

This!

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2012, 06:25:15 AM »
I never understood what Chicks goal as AR was. It appears like he is an extension of the governing body and his intent is just to keep things going.

Why aren't scores posted after each round?  you would think that ever BB would want this yet Chick is not able to get it done.

I

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2012, 07:53:58 AM »
The Sheru show had 9 competitors and Todd Jewell dropped out leaving 8 for the night show.  There is no reason not to compare everyone with each other.  Same with the Olympia, pull everyone out for comparisons instead of having a predetermined rank and file before the show even begins. 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2012, 08:00:19 AM »
I never understood what Chicks goal as AR was. It appears like he is an extension of the governing body and his intent is just to keep things going.

Why aren't scores posted after each round?  you would think that ever BB would want this yet Chick is not able to get it done.

Remember he was a cop before. His job was to uphold the law (the status quo) or be an extension (the bully whip, pit bull) of the governing body...
Same damn thing that he is doing now.
"They" didn't want another Shawn Ray, they wanted and needed someone else.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2013, 02:14:21 AM »

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2013, 06:05:23 AM »
Bob is doing fine if he is doing anything at all.IFBB need some one who compromise and not dramatize the satiation.i dont think any A+ bodybuilder wants to be a Rep or even a judge.