Author Topic: How the fuck are us men supposed to get married if women age so fuckin badly??  (Read 14034 times)

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
man pictures like these its like nightmare, Im scared shitless of marriage of because whats going on with the fems over the year

damn

Holy fuck

Nicole Eggert

:-X

Yasmine  Bleeth

Erika Eleniak

Mitzi Kapture

Gena lee Nolin

Carmen Electra

Donna Derrico

Pamela Lee

For the homos

Jeremy Jackson.

MikMaq

The fuck aside from the fatties they all aged well relatively speaking. There are tons of train wrecks out there, but there are tons of chicks that age very well.

JoeBelushi88

• Getbig II
are you fucking benjamin button? Of course women will age, it's called being human dumbass...just get a prenup if they get too haggard as they age..

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
man pictures like these its like nightmare, Im scared shitless of marriage of because whats going on with the fems over the year

damn

::)

You got more negro blood in your country than negros in a Tarzan movie, and are trying to say, you can't find a bitch that ages gracefully.

I'm at a lost for words.

Then again, you are probably looking for an ugly German.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV

damn

only three look bad. But they do look ultra bad. The others still look very good. Erica looks kinda pair n def older but still looks very good.  The obvious three are just horrible tho.  So it looks like a 50-50 crapshoot!

JoeBelushi88

• Getbig II
the best way to tell how they will age is look at their mothers...its almost a given they will turn and look the same way at that age...

kh300

• Getbig V
By the time they start to age your love will blossom so much you wont notice the difference, in fact they will only get more beautiful..or some bullshit like like which I sure as hell wont ever try.

JoeBelushi88

• Getbig II
funny when they start to age like shit, they expect men to be understanding to their looks but when they are young they could give two shits about anyone but themselves. Just saying, brahs.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!

Not bad at all. She just gained wife-look.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
::)

You got more negro blood in your country than negros in a Tarzan movie, and are trying to say, you can't find a bitch that ages gracefully.

I'm at a lost for words.

Then again, you are probably looking for an ugly German.

you are just jelly as fuck your shrimp ass wuld never get a piece of this
all drugs - TPPIIP

JoeBelushi88

• Getbig II
all drugs

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Here's a tip from an expert (me). If you get married and want to know what you're wife will look like when she get older, look to her parents. This goes for her stability as well. I have this shit down to almost a science.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
Here's a tip from an expert (me). If you get married and want to know what you're wife will look like when she get older, look to her parents. This goes for her stability as well. I have this shit down to almost a science.

(a) you have it down to a science because god knows you've had enough practice.

(b) doesnt matter for you because you keep trading in for younger.

(c) only an epic beta would start a thread like this.  alphas just do like joe and don't cry about it on getbig.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
Hookers. Although even finding a decent looking hooker can be a chore. How pathetic is that.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
Hookers never age, and they don't care about yours.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
good post bam, after 23 it's all downhill for the female species

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Looks to me like Bam Bam is trying to justify his love for the mature cock

jwb

• Getbig V
Is the first chick pregnant?

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
Women that take care of themselves can look hotter in their 30's and even 40's. Look at ChickenTuna. The thing is most don't. Especially in America.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
It's funny watching a hot (and full of herself) female start aging noticeably.. Some of them still keep that attitude for quite some time (they can't be NOT hot, eh?) till'' the reality blows str8 to their faces lol..
 beauty can be a dangerous think for a female.. Esp if she's not very smart.

And these who tell - look at their mothers, are very right imho.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
You best bet is to marry a young good looking asian women. They tend to remain young looking with a good figure without much effort, unlike their white counterparts who need constant dieting and exercise due to inferior genetics.

This one here is 49 but looks maybe 30's.

Once you go asian you don't go caucasian.

Griffith

• Getbig V
Or just to Thailand every now and then...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
jeremy jackson even looks better than then.not bad.

as for the women, i dont know what to say, they all look like shit, barring pamela anderson, whos still awesome.

maybe a wealth thing, not representative for all women.maybe when they have enough money they say fuck it,im letting myself go and will fix what i can with surgery etc.

it doesnt work, obviously.

as for marriage, this isnt the 14th century anymore, youre free to not get married.

its best to have a gf until she gets on your nuts too much and too often, and the rest you have one night stands or go visit hookers.

only marry if shes wealthy, otherwise,its pointless
You obviously haven't seen Pamela Anderson lately. She's aged about as well as a 40 yr old worn leather wallet.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
It's a sensible question. My answer, as far as staying sexually faithful, is to find your wife sexually attractive no matter what she looks like. So, you're sexually turned on by her mind. Aslong as her mind stays the same, you'll find her consistently attractive and not need to stray. At least, that's a very simplistic take on it. Whether it could be achieved in reality is a good question.

Alot of people seem to marry based half on looks and half on mind, so when one half starts to go they think about finding that stimulation with someone who has the looks they want, yet come back to their wife because their wife still has the mind they want.