Author Topic: Adam & Eve - How did the world populate?  (Read 28525 times)

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
Adam & Eve - How did the world populate?
« on: October 08, 2012, 05:53:18 AM »
So, I was smoking this past weekend and got to thinking.....Adam and Eve were the first people on earth. So, they then had Cain and Abel, but Eve was the only was the only woman, soooo, how did the world populate if there was just ONE family on the entire planet?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: ADAM&EVE
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2012, 05:55:38 AM »
So, I was smoking this past weekend and got to thinking.....Adam and Eve were the first people on earth. So, they then had Cain and Abel, but Eve was the only was the only woman, soooo, how did the world populate if there was just ONE family on the entire planet?

LOL... you really believe that crap mike? :D

Stop using logic when discussing religion.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2012, 05:57:22 AM »
Did this really just occur to you as being complete bullshit only now.  You went through your whole life believing this nonsense until now?  Seriously?  ???

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2012, 05:57:27 AM »
Ah, fairy tales. Wait 'til the Republicans wake up for your answer.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2012, 05:58:45 AM »
According to the book of Jasher, an ancient Hebrew text, Adam and Eve had 3 daughters  ;)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2012, 05:58:53 AM »

I wonder if eve was a mudshark

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2012, 05:59:43 AM »
"God works in mysterious ways".

Alternative view point, why do you think people are so retarded, inbreeding from the get go, 5000 years ago when the planet was created. 8)
Trans Milkshake.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2012, 06:05:27 AM »
To answer your question as best I can; they married and had children with their sisters.

The Old Testament doesn't include female offspring when listing the geneaology of families, so there would have been no need to to mention the names & number of Adam's female offspring. Of course there are accounts where daughters are mentioned in the bible, but it is usually to highlight something they did or why they stood out.

With regards to inscest etc, they would have known no different. There weren't even any other people on the planet to reference off, and this was before Moses and Mosaic law, so they were not doing anything immoral, and would have married beforehand.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2012, 06:10:06 AM »
To answer your question as best I can; they married and had children with their sisters.

The Old Testament doesn't include female offspring when listing the geneaology of families, so there would have been no need to to mention the names & number of Adam's female offspring. Of course there are accounts where daughters are mentioned in the bible, but it is usually to highlight something they did or why they stood out.

With regards to inscest etc, they would have known no different. There weren't even any other people on the planet to reference off, and this was before Moses and Mosaic law, so they were not doing anything immoral, and would have married beforehand.

Gayer than having more than a basic understanding of religion and justifying incest.
Trans Milkshake.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2012, 06:11:13 AM »
Gayer than having more than a basic understanding of religion and justifying incest.

Hahaha

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2012, 06:24:53 AM »
Did this really just occur to you as being complete bullshit only now.  You went through your whole life believing this nonsense until now?  Seriously?  ???

Never really thought about it, but when i get stoned i get deep and i started to write all my deep shitt down and this was one of them.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2012, 06:27:37 AM »
I cant believe we discuss this typr of thing 21st century. The story of Adam and Eve is obviously allegorical and it was never meant any other way. It is our failing of underatanding that causes us to take it literally. Ofcourse with the advancement of science this only becomes clearer... Well unless u want to cling to literalist views, or if u want to go for a cheap laugh and mock religion for being 'primitive'...this is basically the crux of the divide between the creationist on one side and atheist on the other.. it is ironic that both base their arguments on the same faulty assumptions.
follow the arrows

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2012, 06:28:09 AM »

It's called "Magic".  HTH!   :D ;D

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2012, 06:42:43 AM »
time under tension

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2012, 06:44:03 AM »
Don't forget "Lilith", Adam's first woman...she didn't like missionary, and always wanted to be on top. Adam had an issue with that, so she rolled out and was effing with dem bad boys---the demons. She became a slutty chick, doing dp's, ATMs, and all sorts of wildness...

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2012, 06:59:08 AM »
Eat The Fruit, And Kiss The Snake Goodnight

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2012, 07:40:38 AM »

I wonder if eve was a mudshark

Neeguls were referred to as the Sons of Ham, thus making Eve a "Hamshark" to the extent she preferred their chocolate wands over Adam's skinny mini.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2012, 07:42:34 AM »
Neeguls were referred to as the Sons of Ham, thus making Eve a "Hamshark" to the extent she preferred their chocolate wands over Adam's skinny mini.

Say it ain't so Joe!
Trans Milkshake.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2012, 07:53:04 AM »
Unfornately, people want to believe this, but Ham was a regular dude, people (19th Century politicians and slave owners) try to use certain to things to justify slavery (cheap labor).

If a person wonders if Eve was a mudshark, that person is making an assumption that she was white, based upon paintings...

I say, Eve was a freak, but a wholesome freak, but she was smart, after listening to a talking snake, she just didn't want to be in trouble herself, so she convinced Adam to be in the situation.
Always like a woman, can't stand being alone.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2012, 08:01:23 AM »
I think given the fact that Eve had to get fucked by her whole extended family and latterly city amounts of relatives to populate the earth, while in her old age. I would conclude that she was a Nympho, with a cock lust that has only seen equal in Booty.
Trans Milkshake.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2012, 08:03:21 AM »
Unfornately, people want to believe this, but Ham was a regular dude, people (19th Century politicians and slave owners) try to use certain to things to justify slavery (cheap labor).

If a person wonders if Eve was a mudshark, that person is making an assumption that she was white, based upon paintings...

I say, Eve was a freak, but a wholesome freak, but she was smart, after listening to a talking snake, she just didn't want to be in trouble herself, so she convinced Adam to be in the situation.
Always like a woman, can't stand being alone.

Regular? not sure what you mean, but the Hamatic tribes all migrated to Africa

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2012, 08:05:10 AM »
Eve wore a fig leaf.

Adam wore a hole in it.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2012, 08:06:28 AM »
I think given the fact that Eve had to get fucked by her whole extended family and latterly city amounts of relatives to populate the earth, while in her old age. I would conclude that she was a Nympho, with a cock lust that has only seen equal in Booty.
Naw, I think God had made more people, you know, he's not gonna sit idlely by watching the day to day goings on of just two people and their two sons.
I believe it states that after dumbass killed his brother, a mark was put on Cain to protect him from harm from others--think about it, what others.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2012, 08:07:24 AM »
Weird how that story never mentions that guy steve  ???

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2012, 08:25:05 AM »
So im going to assume that Jonah didnt live for 3 days in the belly of whale?