Author Topic: Shriver wears her wedding ring on her claw-like finger !  (Read 3447 times)

bradistani

• Getbig V
Shriver wears her wedding ring on her claw-like finger !
« on: October 08, 2012, 08:53:28 AM »
Change of heart? Maria Shriver wears her wedding ring amidst reconciliation rumours

By Cassie Carpenter

PUBLISHED: 06:30, 8 October 2012 | UPDATED: 15:17, 8 October 2012

Comments (37)

An apologetic Arnold Schwarzenegger told CNN on Tuesday that she was his one true love.

And Maria Shriver fueled rumours of a possible reconciliation with her estranged husband when she stepped out Saturday in Brentwood wearing her wedding ring.

The 56-year-old acclaimed journalist was seen wearing the large sparkler on her left ring finger while leaving a restaurant with her 22-year-old daughter Katherine.

Back with Arnie? Maria Shriver fueled rumours of a possible reconciliation with Arnold Schwarzenegger when she had lunch with her daughter Katherine Saturday in Brentwood, while wearing her wedding ring

And on Sunday, the Peabody-winning brunette looked in good spirits as she enjoyed a Malibu outing with her two daughters while wearing a floaty, poncho-style top over a white pencil skirt.

She even tweeted a silly picture of Katherine and 19-year-old Patrick holding their beloved dogs, Sarge and Champ, on Friday.

Maria filed for divorce in July 2011 after 25 years of marriage after the 65-year-old movie star admitted he had fathered a lovechild with their longtime housekeeper, Mildred Baena.

The former governor of California has been busy promoting his new memoir, Total Recall: My Unbelievably True Life Story, which detailed his numerous indiscretions while married.

However, the Austrian-born muscle man wrote: 'You can call this denial, but it's the way my mind works...I'm still in love with Maria.'

The actor, who shares four children with Shriver, ages 15 to 22, states that although the divorce is still going forward, he holds on to 'the hope that Maria and I can come back together as husband and wife and as a family with our children.'

Wedding bling: The 56-year-old acclaimed journalist was seen wearing the large sparkler on her left ring finger

Kennedy style: Maria went fuss-free in a beige silk dress shirt, black leggings, and sneakers on Saturday

She gives good sleeve: The Peabody-winning brunette looked lovely in her floaty, poncho-style top over a white pencil skirt on Sunday in Malibu - but was not wearing her ring

Ethereal: The Peabody-winning brunette looked in good spirits as she enjoyed a Malibu outing with her two daughters

Casual attire: Christina Schwarzenegger was spotted making a solo outing in Los Angeles on Sunday, wearing black leggings and a baggy jumper

The Terminator star continued, 'All of a sudden, from one day to the next, the personal life totally crashed and I wiped out everything, you know, that I had.

'I mean the thing that I cherished the most was my personal life, was my marriage and was my family. I always thought that it was one of my greatest accomplishments.'

Then on Sunday, Schwarzenegger called the affair 'the stupidest thing' he had ever done on 60 Minutes.

According to his book, Shriver learned of the child and relationship in a couples' counseling session days after he left the governor's office.

Child and dog bonding: Shriver even tweeted a silly picture of 22-year-old Katherine and 19-year-old Patrick holding their beloved dogs, Sarge and Champ, on Friday

Tell-all: Meanwhile, the former governor of California has been busy promoting his new memoir, Total Recall, which details how he fathered a lovechild with his family's longtime housekeeper, Mildred Baena

How will this end? Shriver filed for divorce last year after 25 years of marriage, but Schwarzenegger has been candid about his hopes for a reconciliation

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2214426/Maria-Shriver-wears-wedding-ring-amidst-reconciliation-rumours.html

T-rex

• Getbig III
Re: Shriver wears her wedding ring on her claw-like finger !
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2012, 08:56:12 AM »
It looks like that hand needs a cane in it