Author Topic: Leftists, liberals, democrats, and Obama cult members in sheer panic and despair  (Read 1938 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/10/08/scarborough_debate_was_obamas_emperor_has_no_clothes_moment.html

LOL - panic that the messiah is like Humpy Dumpty and its too late to put the pieces back together again. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
IBD/TIPP 2012 Presidential Election Daily Tracking Poll
 Investors Business Daily ^ | Oct. 9, 2012 | IBD/TIPP

Posted on Tuesday, October 09, 2012 2:19:48

IBD/TIPP Poll IBD/TIPP 2012 Presidential Election Daily Tracking Poll

Day 1: Oct. 9, 2012

Romney: +2.0

Romney held a 2 point lead over Obama among likely voters in the first day of our presidential tracking poll as both men and independents solidly supported the GOP candidate. A key swing group making up nearly a third of voters, independents favor Romney over Obama 52%-34%. In 2008, Obama had a 52% to 44% edge among independents. Romney also has a 54% to 38% advantage among men voters, a group Obama won by one percentage point in 2008. Intensity among Romney voters has also strengthened: 70% of Romney voters now support him strongly, vs. 62% in September and 46% in August.

Read More At IBD: http://news.investors.com/special-report/508415-ibdtipp-poll.aspx#ixzz28pL3Htpj

(Excerpt) Read more at news.investors.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
That may be a good thing for Obama.  Now that Democrats are fearing that Romney may have a chance to win, they are going to work 24/7 and no longer just think they can breeze through the election....

I think we have a battle on our hands ;D

A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
That may be a good thing for Obama.  Now that Democrats are fearing that Romney may have a chance to win, they are going to work 24/7 and no longer just think they can breeze through the election....

I think we have a battle on our hands ;D

LOL.  When Empty Stroller gets steamrolled next week by Mittens the despair will set in even deeper. 

BTW - can you bump your cleen sweep thread for me?   :P

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
2 minutes ago (12:33 PM)

Emotional distress is an understatement in my case. Obama better bring in the best he's got to the next debate. I know he's got it. All this talk about being polite is just hogwash. If he fails to deliver at the next debate I am sorry to say I am one of those die hard democrats that will just stay home on election day and lick my wounds

:D  :D

FNG libs