Author Topic: Teen has stomach removed after drinking liquid nitrogen cocktail  (Read 9267 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Teen has stomach removed after drinking liquid nitrogen cocktail
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2012, 04:10:35 PM »
It's probably legal in the UK.  The legal age in Australia is 18

Nice more drunk sluts giving away the pussy before heading to college   ;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2012, 05:17:17 PM »
I bet she would have prefered a sperm cocktail,  if given a choice this morning

Funny you should mention that, swallowing the seed is good for womens health. Make sure you let your woman know!

http://www.dailysquib.co.uk/most-popular/1092-semen-proven-to-increase-life-expectancy.html

Women who make regular contact with semen live longer and age less than women who do not, scientists have discovered.

The finding that women who swallow semen and do not use condoms during vaginal sex, live longer and have reduced signs of ageing, has led one researcher to conclude that semen is a miracle potion that should be treasured by every woman.

Male sperm contains vital chemicals that slow down the ageing process and increases life expectancy by up to 35%.

Study author Clifford J. Ponsonby, Ph.D, a psychologist at the State University of Washington in Saint Louis, also found that women who routinely had intercourse without condoms or had facials had better skin quality and wrinkled less plus also had the ability to ingest fatty foods without putting on weight.

Ponsonby's survey of 753 college women and eastern European prostitute's over a 45 year period, also found that those who ingested semen regularly either orally or through vaginal intercourse had a better over all quality of life and would be wealthier in jobs/life.
"These women have a remarkable ability to achieve serious longevity without showing any signs of ageing, this is the key to life," says Ponsonby.

Semen contains powerful hormones including testosterone, oestrogen, prolactin, luteinizing hormone and prostaglandins.
Once these chemicals are absorbed through the vaginal walls they inhibit weight gain and slow down the ageing process.
Women who ingested semen orally were also found to increase their ability to succeed in jobs and wealth as well as brain power and have beautiful ageless glowing skin.

Ponsonby controlled for variables including method of semen extraction, frequency of sexual intercourse, as well as the women's perception of their relationship.

The longer that women went without ingesting semen the more accelerated the ageing process was found to be. Furthermore, there was an immense risk of obesity and heart disease by abstaining from semen as well as increased depression.
Ponsonby's study, which he deems "the first serious attempt to investigate the effect of semen chemistry on women," has underlined his fascinating findings in the research treatise Why Women Need More Semen .
Ponsonby says he has seriously enjoyed working with all his female subjects in the study and would like to replicate the study but this time with 5000 women.

"If you are a woman and wish to increase your life expectancy and overall health plus reduce any signs of ageing you must utilize the magical properties of semen," the groundbreaking study concludes.
V

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2012, 05:27:41 PM »
i bet it was her X black and/or Arab  boyfriend that poisoned her

She needs to look at it in the good light , she will never be fat in her life 

another white guy obsessed with the black cock

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2012, 05:33:25 PM »
another white guy obsessed with the black cock

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2012, 05:44:27 PM »
if your stupid enough to drink liquid nitrogen then you deserve whats coming your way

WTF happened to having a normal drink 

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2012, 06:33:58 PM »
I wondered if she still felt the roofie ?

8/10

well done

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2012, 06:39:55 PM »
Funny you should mention that, swallowing the seed is good for womens health. Make sure you let your woman know!

http://www.dailysquib.co.uk/most-popular/1092-semen-proven-to-increase-life-expectancy.html

Women who make regular contact with semen live longer and age less than women who do not, scientists have discovered.

The finding that women who swallow semen and do not use condoms during vaginal sex, live longer and have reduced signs of ageing, has led one researcher to conclude that semen is a miracle potion that should be treasured by every woman.

Male sperm contains vital chemicals that slow down the ageing process and increases life expectancy by up to 35%.

Study author Clifford J. Ponsonby, Ph.D, a psychologist at the State University of Washington in Saint Louis, also found that women who routinely had intercourse without condoms or had facials had better skin quality and wrinkled less plus also had the ability to ingest fatty foods without putting on weight.

Ponsonby's survey of 753 college women and eastern European prostitute's over a 45 year period, also found that those who ingested semen regularly either orally or through vaginal intercourse had a better over all quality of life and would be wealthier in jobs/life.
"These women have a remarkable ability to achieve serious longevity without showing any signs of ageing, this is the key to life," says Ponsonby.

Semen contains powerful hormones including testosterone, oestrogen, prolactin, luteinizing hormone and prostaglandins.
Once these chemicals are absorbed through the vaginal walls they inhibit weight gain and slow down the ageing process.
Women who ingested semen orally were also found to increase their ability to succeed in jobs and wealth as well as brain power and have beautiful ageless glowing skin.

Ponsonby controlled for variables including method of semen extraction, frequency of sexual intercourse, as well as the women's perception of their relationship.

The longer that women went without ingesting semen the more accelerated the ageing process was found to be. Furthermore, there was an immense risk of obesity and heart disease by abstaining from semen as well as increased depression.
Ponsonby's study, which he deems "the first serious attempt to investigate the effect of semen chemistry on women," has underlined his fascinating findings in the research treatise Why Women Need More Semen .
Ponsonby says he has seriously enjoyed working with all his female subjects in the study and would like to replicate the study but this time with 5000 women.

"If you are a woman and wish to increase your life expectancy and overall health plus reduce any signs of ageing you must utilize the magical properties of semen," the groundbreaking study concludes.
I read an article years ago similar to this.  When you think about it, it's natural for the man to cum inside the woman. 

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2012, 07:07:09 PM »
Help me out. So this bar serves her a drink that nearly kills her. And they're still in business and not in court facing a savage liability lawsuit? And other bars are still serving these drinks?

I love the whole "buyer beware" mentality of the capitalist state, but in this litigious era, how are establishments doing this legally, and in the wake of this, still doing it?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2012, 07:11:01 PM »
Help me out. So this bar serves her a drink that nearly kills her. And they're still in business and not in court facing a savage liability lawsuit? And other bars are still serving these drinks?

I love the whole "buyer beware" mentality of the capitalist state, but in this litigious era, how are establishments doing this legally, and in the wake of this, still doing it?
I think I read in the article here that they are no longer allowed to put liquid nitrogen in peoples drinks.  But that's all. 

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2012, 08:04:57 PM »
so the bitch wanted to escape reality a bit and do crazy things?

she asked for it.no mercy on her, as of in these pics she looks good, but its a future alcoholic swine-woman fatso.

LOL, you're an ugly piece of Euro-trash.  That chick wouldn't give you a second look, you son of a whore.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2012, 08:55:15 PM »
  WHY?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2012, 09:46:35 PM »

No different than over 300 people being killed by Pitbulls and thousands more brutally mauled and maimed and nothing happens.  Governments are financially lobbied by those with a vested interest, those who give a shit about health and safety don't get a say unless they pony up the big dollars and have friends in high places.  Western Culture = Profit before people.
V

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2012, 10:46:56 PM »
This is the kind of people who would get high off a bottle of fermented human shit, called Jenkem

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2012, 11:01:00 PM »
I hope this girl is going to be okay after such a horrible ordeal.  And no this is not an excuse to post the propeller pic either.  But then, Wes is no where to be seen these days.  

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2012, 11:11:51 PM »
She has a lot of wrinkles in her forehead for 18. That being said, I went to a restaurant that served nitrogen infused milkshakes. I had one and didn't see the big deal. I had no idea it could kill you, I thought it just made the ice cream extra cold. Shame on me.

You are supposed to let it entirely sublimate before consuming it...the only way to make ice cream with liqueur in it is with liquid nitrogen because of the alcohol content.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2012, 11:13:05 PM »
I hope this girl is going to be okay after such a horrible ordeal.  And no this is not an excuse to post the propeller pic either.  But then, Wes is no where to be seen these days.  

That propeller whore thread was about 80pages  :-\

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2012, 11:15:00 PM »

Lol that propeller whore lives a couple of blocks away from me, I should check to see if she's okay and invite her to post on GB

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2012, 11:19:07 PM »
I know, it was huge. 

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2012, 11:20:13 PM »
Lol that propeller whore lives a couple of blocks away from me, I should check to see if she's okay and invite her to post on GB
No she doesn't need tearing into.  The girl needs to rebuild her life, confidance and strength. 

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2012, 11:22:38 PM »
No she doesn't need tearing into.  The girl needs to rebuild her life, confidance and strength. 

I agree I was trying to be nice to her ;D

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2012, 11:23:07 PM »

confidance being that quality that makes you a good dancer. can you get wiggs started in the webcam business? he needs a job- i'm sure somewhere out theres a market for what wiggs has to offer.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2012, 11:23:16 PM »

She can't cry with her glass eye

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2012, 11:24:44 PM »

She can't cry with her glass eye

you dont cry from your eyeball

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2012, 11:28:00 PM »
confidance being that quality that makes you a good dancer. can you get wiggs started in the webcam business? he needs a job- i'm sure somewhere out theres a market for what wiggs has to offer.
No confidance comes from within.  I have never danced on hbc plus I haven't worked there since nov last year which is almost one year.  Wiggs would do better if he came to aussie, as they love yanks here. 

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2012, 11:28:40 PM »
So many people do so many stupid things that it's a wonder more don't do crazy harm to themselves.