Author Topic: Teen has stomach removed after drinking liquid nitrogen cocktail  (Read 9214 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: Teen has stomach removed after drinking liquid nitrogen cocktail
« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2012, 11:29:03 PM »
you dont cry from your eyeball
True you don't need tears to be able to cry.  Your heart/soul cries. 

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2012, 11:37:55 PM »
True you don't need tears to be able to cry.  Your heart/soul cries. 

What is this, some cheesy songwriting workshop? Fuck that noise.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2012, 11:40:00 PM »
What is this, some cheesy songwriting workshop? Fuck that noise.
It's more draining when you cry without any tears.  I've told myself on occasions that I wouldn't cry and I held it in and I swear I felt so drained afterwards and like I had been crying but there were no tears. 

FlexGuns

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: October 08, 2012, 11:46:29 PM »
It's more draining when you cry without any tears. 

It's more draining having to read your posts all day long. You sure do talk a lot. Are you that starved for attention? No wonder you dont have a man in your life. Your about as fake as they come Booty.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 08, 2012, 11:47:55 PM »
It's more draining having to read your posts all day long. You sure do talk a lot. Are you that starved for attention? No wonder you dont have a man in your life. Your about as fake as they come Booty.
Nobody is forcing you to read my posts.  Learn some self control and just skip past them. 

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2012, 11:54:15 PM »
sell more to kill more morons
x2. One could rename the drink in "Darwin cocktail"  :D

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 09, 2012, 12:06:37 AM »
She didn't see Terminator 2 to know the hazards of liquid nitrogen.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 09, 2012, 01:47:40 AM »
Funny you should mention that, swallowing the seed is good for womens health. Make sure you let your woman know!

http://www.dailysquib.co.uk/most-popular/1092-semen-proven-to-increase-life-expectancy.html

Women who make regular contact with semen live longer and age less than women who do not, scientists have discovered.

The finding that women who swallow semen and do not use condoms during vaginal sex, live longer and have reduced signs of ageing, has led one researcher to conclude that semen is a miracle potion that should be treasured by every woman.

Male sperm contains vital chemicals that slow down the ageing process and increases life expectancy by up to 35%.

Study author Clifford J. Ponsonby, Ph.D, a psychologist at the State University of Washington in Saint Louis, also found that women who routinely had intercourse without condoms or had facials had better skin quality and wrinkled less plus also had the ability to ingest fatty foods without putting on weight.

Ponsonby's survey of 753 college women and eastern European prostitute's over a 45 year period, also found that those who ingested semen regularly either orally or through vaginal intercourse had a better over all quality of life and would be wealthier in jobs/life.
"These women have a remarkable ability to achieve serious longevity without showing any signs of ageing, this is the key to life," says Ponsonby.

Semen contains powerful hormones including testosterone, oestrogen, prolactin, luteinizing hormone and prostaglandins.
Once these chemicals are absorbed through the vaginal walls they inhibit weight gain and slow down the ageing process.
Women who ingested semen orally were also found to increase their ability to succeed in jobs and wealth as well as brain power and have beautiful ageless glowing skin.

Ponsonby controlled for variables including method of semen extraction, frequency of sexual intercourse, as well as the women's perception of their relationship.

The longer that women went without ingesting semen the more accelerated the ageing process was found to be. Furthermore, there was an immense risk of obesity and heart disease by abstaining from semen as well as increased depression.
Ponsonby's study, which he deems "the first serious attempt to investigate the effect of semen chemistry on women," has underlined his fascinating findings in the research treatise Why Women Need More Semen .
Ponsonby says he has seriously enjoyed working with all his female subjects in the study and would like to replicate the study but this time with 5000 women.

"If you are a woman and wish to increase your life expectancy and overall health plus reduce any signs of ageing you must utilize the magical properties of semen," the groundbreaking study concludes.

If it was true that sperm defies the ageing process, booty wouldn't exist

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: October 09, 2012, 04:01:31 AM »
If it was true that sperm defies the ageing process, booty wouldn't exist

hahahahahha

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #59 on: October 09, 2012, 04:05:13 AM »
It's more draining when you cry without any tears.  I've told myself on occasions that I wouldn't cry and I held it in and I swear I felt so drained afterwards and like I had been crying but there were no tears. 
I swear women love crying!
V

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 09, 2012, 04:10:34 AM »

Haha brutal

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #61 on: October 09, 2012, 06:14:40 AM »
What a waste of a good life, just because she wanted to be with the "in-crowd" and do the "in-thing" of generation nothingness..

Put some icecubes in the cocktail instead

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 09, 2012, 06:36:25 AM »
Funny you should mention that, swallowing the seed is good for womens health. Make sure you let your woman know!

http://www.dailysquib.co.uk/most-

is there any no homo reason why you would research such a thing ?  ;D

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 09, 2012, 08:35:55 AM »
is there any no homo reason why you would research such a thing ?  ;D

Maybe he was concerned about his last meal....remember when I ate 5 double cheeseburgers from Mcd's for the first time - I got worried about how much salt etc and looked it up online.