Author Topic: Lie calculator  (Read 4195 times)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Lie calculator
« on: October 08, 2012, 12:23:48 PM »
http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2012/10/04/958801/at-last-nights-debate-romney-told-27-myths-in-38-minutes/

he literally lied constantly, I want to see some flip flopping next debate. This guy has no firm stances, he is for sale.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Lie calculator
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2012, 12:28:36 PM »
http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2012/10/04/958801/at-last-nights-debate-romney-told-27-myths-in-38-minutes/

he literally lied constantly, I want to see some flip flopping next debate. This guy has no firm stances, he is for sale.

Thinkprogress? 

LOL.  Why not cite media matters while you are at it? 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2012, 12:33:11 PM »

I just checked my idiot calculator and it had you in first place.
Y

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2012, 12:38:50 PM »
Thinkprogress? 

::)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2012, 01:06:07 AM »
Thinkprogress? 

So Romney was speaking the truth ???

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2012, 02:04:45 AM »
Thinkprogress? 

Face it. You're anti-facts.

You don't can't even form a comprehensive thought because of your pathological hatred for our Commander in Chief.

G

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2012, 05:31:37 AM »
One of the most prominent leftist groups around said it so it's clearly true. ::)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2012, 06:39:02 AM »
One of the most prominent leftist groups around said it so it's clearly true. ::)
I don't even read far flung political sites.

Do you read briebart.com?

G

Hawk

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2012, 07:31:53 AM »
Are you denying what was stated, or just displaying your dislike for progressive websites?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2012, 08:19:23 AM »
I don't even read far flung political sites.

Do you read briebart.com?

Nope.

Are you denying what was stated, or just displaying your dislike for progressive websites?

It's from ThinkProgress so I didn't bother opening it. Hope this helps, gimmick.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2012, 08:23:04 AM »
Funny how every president can work w people but not Obama. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2012, 08:35:16 AM »
Funny how every president can work w people but not Obama. 

this is today's political environment.  ROmney isn't going to cave to libs on a single issue.  Boehner publicly said no compromise on any issue. 

govt is gridlocked today... which might not be a bad thing ;)

Hawk

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2012, 12:00:54 PM »
Nope.

It's from ThinkProgress so I didn't bother opening it. Hope this helps, gimmick.
Exactly, because as the graph shows, when you can't refute the FACTS, you attack the source. Typical right-wing retard response.  ::)

No, your post did not help. And I am not a gimmick, just a long-time lurker who decided to start posting. From what I can see, you spend all your time on this board buried up 333386's ass.  :P

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2012, 12:14:51 PM »
Exactly, because as the graph shows, when you can't refute the FACTS, you attack the source. Typical right-wing retard response.  ::)

No, your post did not help. And I am not a gimmick, just a long-time lurker who decided to start posting. From what I can see, you spend all your time on this board buried up 333386's ass.  :P

How ironic. They made a graph complete with pretty colors. It's 100% accurate!  ::)

"Right-wing response"? I'm voting Gary Johnson, sweetheart.

What's with these shitty gimmicks? They try so hard to fit in.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2012, 12:20:39 PM »
How ironic. They made a graph complete with pretty colors. It's 100% accurate!  ::)

"Right-wing response"? I'm voting Gary Johnson, sweetheart.

What's with these shitty gimmicks? They try so hard to fit in.

The lies are accurate, despite the source. He lies, Obama lies, but romney does it so obvious that he must think everyone is retarded. He literally takes opposing positions to himself every other day. Is romney a moderate on abortion? well maybe, he has said yes and no, impossible to tell. Is he giving the top income earners tax cuts? he says no but his plan says yes and so on. He is all over the place.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2012, 12:33:44 PM »
The lies are accurate, despite the source. He lies, Obama lies, but romney does it so obvious that he must think everyone is retarded. He literally takes opposing positions to himself every other day. Is romney a moderate on abortion? well maybe, he has said yes and no, impossible to tell. Is he giving the top income earners tax cuts? he says no but his plan says yes and so on. He is all over the place.

Obama isn't as obvious as Romney? Haha. Good joke. The 4 straight weeks of lies rolling off the tongues of everyone in the regime regarding the consulate attack really speaks wonders about how "subtle" their lies are compared to those from Mittens.

What a stupid post. Stop posting as it's embarrassing.

Hawk

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2012, 12:35:00 PM »

"Right-wing response"? I'm voting Gary Johnson, sweetheart. What's with these shitty gimmicks? They try so hard to fit in.
Gary Johnson??? LOL!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2012, 12:36:55 PM »
And I am not a gimmick, just a long-time lurker who decided to start posting.

Maybe so, but you're a carbon copy of about five posters here.  Save yourself the time.
Y

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2012, 12:45:57 PM »
Gary Johnson??? LOL!

Barack Obama? LOL!

Maybe so, but you're a carbon copy of about five posters here.  Save yourself the time.

They're so predictable. Even the post I just quoted speaks wonders about who is running this newest gimmick.

Hawk

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2012, 12:51:15 PM »
I'd say that for every one person like me on this board, there are ten right-wingers who all agree with each other and use the same talking points.

I think I'll be here awhile, thanks.  ;)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2012, 12:56:18 PM »
I'd say that for every one person like me on this board, there are ten right-wingers who all agree with each other and use the same talking points.

I think I'll be here awhile, thanks.  ;)

I'm sure you'll bring something unique.   ::)
Y

Hawk

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2012, 01:02:02 PM »
Barack Obama? LOL!

Let's tally up the electoral votes and states won for Gary Johnson vs. President Obama and then compare notes after the election, ok?  :D

I think you better stick to kissing up to 333386's every post. That seems to be what you are best at.  ;)

Hawk

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2012, 06:49:30 PM »
I'm sure you'll bring something unique.   ::)
We can't always be as original as you every time out the gate, big guy. We can only try.  ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2012, 06:58:16 PM »
Let's tally up the electoral votes and states won for Gary Johnson vs. President Obama and then compare notes after the election, ok?  :D

I think you better stick to kissing up to 333386's every post. That seems to be what you are best at.  ;)

Hahahaha, great thought process.  ::)

Hawk

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2012, 09:34:33 PM »
Hahahaha, great thought process.  ::)
I see your eye roll and raise you one more.  ::) ::)

Keep sniffing 333386's butt, because that seems to be all you are good for.