Author Topic: Any Alex Jones fans?  (Read 21699 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: Any Alex Jones fans?
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2012, 10:49:40 PM »
Alex Jones shows many traits of a psychopath. And listening to people talk about Joe Rogan in his early years on News Radio etc. also showed traits of a guy who was a narcissistic sociopath. Joe today is able to mask those traits by smoking weed and doing psychedelics.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2012, 10:56:44 PM »
now wahlbergs jew?  He's not.
It's not about the jews..think bigger.

My point being is that Rogan and Alex don't have the ability to have the empathy to care about the regular people. It's just not possible. And it's not possible for these people to talk about the Elites(who also don't have empathy)in the manner in which they do unless they are part of it and are COINTELPRO.  Rogan and Jones have families and children and lots of money. When you have these kinds of things in life, you don't just go aimlessly out in the world and talk so much shit about the super elite and not expect something to happen to your kids/family. It's just not possible in the world we live in. They only thing they could possibly be is part of it. There is no other way around it.

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2012, 11:05:56 PM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2012, 11:08:26 PM »
When you have these kinds of things in life, you don't just go aimlessly out in the world and talk so much shit about the super elite and not expect something to happen to your kids/family. It's just not possible in the world we live in. They only thing they could possibly be is part of it. There is no other way around it.

If you care about something you do. It is very possible, its true. You have yet to provide any proof of Jones' connection with this group.

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2012, 11:15:55 PM »
LOL...what a fucking load of horseshit, what is this Snoman moron babbling about now?

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2012, 05:07:48 AM »
LOL...what a fucking load of horseshit, what is this Snoman moron babbling about now?

He always seem to be in the know, no matter the subject. A very informed fella, he is.
from incomplete data

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2012, 06:33:41 AM »
I follow some of Alex Jones stuff, not that I necessarily agree with all his views but he does raise some interesting questions and topics such as Bilderberg, Psy-ops, false-flag operations, CIA weapons and drug running etc.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2012, 08:20:17 AM »
Yehs ehs got nice tits only reason i watch the One Show

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2012, 08:24:35 AM »

Exactly. Robocop predicted the upcoming crime epidemic in Detroit before this guy was even famous.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2012, 10:15:57 AM »
If you care about something you do. It is very possible, its true. You have yet to provide any proof of Jones' connection with this group.

People tried to provide proof that Michael Jackson was a pedo and that so called proof was debunked. So whats the point? And any logical thinking human being knows that MJ was in fact a pedo. You people live in fantasy land if you think anyone could get a camera into the Bohemian Grove, film it, and put it on the net and then come out of it unharmed. Jones is one of them.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2012, 10:17:05 AM »
he has an annoying voice

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2012, 10:17:34 AM »
Alex Jones is a con, and Joe Rogan is a typical arrogant Hollywood bisexual douche.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2012, 10:19:09 AM »
joe has an annoying voice too

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2012, 10:21:43 AM »
Alex Jones is a con, and Joe Rogan is a typical arrogant Hollywood bisexual douche.

Exactly.

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2012, 10:22:06 AM »
People tried to provide proof that Michael Jackson was a pedo and that so called proof was debunked. So whats the point? And any logical thinking human being knows that MJ was in fact a pedo.

I'm sure you knew decades ago what the truth about MJ was, with your "sources"  and all   ::)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2012, 10:50:17 AM »
I'm sure you knew decades ago what the truth about MJ was, with your "sources"  and all   ::)

You don't need sources. You use their own words over time and build a profile. Hell, 10 years ago Fox News denied being a Republican/conservative news channel. And guys like Bill O'Reilly would debate anyone who said they were. Yet today they embraced it. You didn't need sources to know that Fox News 10 years ago was in fact a conservative news channel.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2012, 10:52:00 AM »

Right because the amazement park in his front yard wasn't enough to know what was up ::) Do you need sources to tell you that Dan Schneider of Nichelodeon is a pedo? What do your eyes/ears tell you?

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2012, 11:20:16 AM »
Right because the amazement park in his front yard wasn't enough to know what was up ::) Do you need sources to tell you that Dan Schneider of Nichelodeon is a pedo? What do your eyes/ears tell you?

My eyes and ears tell me you are a fucking crackpot if you come to the conclusion that the creator of Icarly, which is a wholesome kids show i have personally watched  numerous times with my niece, is a Pedo based on those two clips.

you are the BayGBM of conspiracies and looking for things that aren't there.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2012, 11:20:34 AM »
A different, better smarter fat Alex.  If you don't listen to him.  Just try out infowars.com or prisonplanet.com

Educate yourself and critically think.

I know there will be many that dismiss him as a conspiracy theorist but he's been correct on way more things than he's been wrong.  OPEN YOUR EYES, EARS and MINDS.

;D name ONE thing he has been correct about

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2012, 11:24:09 AM »

Do your own research.  I'm here to spread the message.  You of all people need work on your critical thinking skills.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2012, 11:45:53 AM »
Do your own research.  I'm here to spread the message.  You of all people need work on your critical thinking skills.
  ;D OK

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2012, 11:47:24 AM »
(btw, if you believe in the message, you ought to be willing to provide some evidence for it while your trying to spread it.  thinking people dont accept sometihng as truth if the person promoting it is unwilling to provide any evidence  :) )

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2012, 11:54:04 AM »
(btw, if you believe in the message, you ought to be willing to provide some evidence for it while your trying to spread it.  thinking people dont accept sometihng as truth if the person promoting it is unwilling to provide any evidence  :) )

No dumb-dumb.  Too many people would just watch whatever video or read whatever article and leave it at that.  Those who are truly interested, will research, analyze, evaluate and come to a conclusion.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #48 on: October 09, 2012, 12:13:26 PM »
No dumb-dumb.  Too many people would just watch whatever video or read whatever article and leave it at that.  Those who are truly interested, will research, analyze, evaluate and come to a conclusion.
  OH, THE IRONY  ;D    ;D    ;D   ;D  ;D   ;D

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: October 09, 2012, 12:15:10 PM »

A broken clock is correct about the time twice a day.