Author Topic: Any Alex Jones fans?  (Read 21679 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Any Alex Jones fans?
« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2012, 12:16:21 PM »
A broken clock is correct about the time twice a day.
dont compare alex jones to a broken clock, bro.

thats just plain rude to the broken clock

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2012, 12:20:33 PM »
You're a passive aggressive twink...Go argue on the girls board.

Wolfsanglerune

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: October 09, 2012, 12:26:04 PM »
alex jones....
hes made a good living from doing his thing and he seems to really understand almost everything thats gone wrong.my only problem with him he doesent bring up zionism and all realted matters.his "german death cult"gets old to me.
wiggs im sure youve heard the theory alex is really 80s stand up bill hicks faked his death and became alex.interesting story indeed.

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 09, 2012, 12:47:07 PM »
Alex Jones has long been exposed as a modern day Pied Piper, leading an army of 18-25 year old, socially stunted and sexually frustrated "infowarriors" on a quest to defeat the New World Order.....(Just make sure you buy the Dvd's, T-shirts, Mugs, Baseball caps, freeze dried food, gold coins and gas mask while your at it.....

Alex Jones, his sponsors, guests and followers are beyond a joke.....

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 09, 2012, 12:50:01 PM »
Alex was/is based in Austin Tx. Having seen him twist things from fact to fiction to suit his needs about the local police has ruined any credibility he could have possibly had. Nice enough guy in person face to face, but certainly not very accurate on his information. Complete entertainment folks... I doubt he believes half of what he says

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #55 on: October 09, 2012, 01:25:36 PM »
My eyes and ears tell me you are a fucking crackpot if you come to the conclusion that the creator of Icarly, which is a wholesome kids show i have personally watched  numerous times with my niece, is a Pedo based on those two clips.

you are the BayGBM of conspiracies and looking for things that aren't there.

So be it

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 09, 2012, 01:28:28 PM »
alex jones....
hes made a good living from doing his thing and he seems to really understand almost everything thats gone wrong.my only problem with him he doesent bring up zionism and all realted matters.his "german death cult"gets old to me.
wiggs im sure youve heard the theory alex is really 80s stand up bill hicks faked his death and became alex.interesting story indeed.

The Hicks/Rogan connection is pretty interesting.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #57 on: October 09, 2012, 01:35:58 PM »
Alex Jones, everything is a conspiracy or a false flag, NWO is behind everything, the world is against you.
haha
This guy is fun for a few minutes.  If he toned down the percentage of things he thinks are set up, he would gain more attention...but he usually speaks on an event, calls it a false flag, then cites past event as his proof, but never really proves much.
Give someone a mic with good compression/eq/limiter...youtube channel, they're an "authority".  My favorite is when he plugs his water purifier for @$250, then claims...you never know what the government puts in the water...or some nonsense along those lines.  His whole existence is based on selling loony books and random crap on his site.  The more conspiracies he has, the more views, the more sales...the end.
I like how he called the false flag on the Colorado shooting, then a shooting happened a month or so later...guess what...another false flag..haha
Like the boy who cried wolf, you can't keep calling bs on every story...it ruins your credibility.
N

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 09, 2012, 05:34:49 PM »
A different, better smarter fat Alex.  If you don't listen to him.  Just try out infowars.com or prisonplanet.com

Educate yourself and critically think.

I know there will be many that dismiss him as a conspiracy theorist but he's been correct on way more things than he's been wrong.  OPEN YOUR EYES, EARS and MINDS.

The guys got balls.  Some of the things he exposes has to get the attention of some powerful people.  Unfortunately, most of the public are too stupid to catch on to what is going on all around them.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 09, 2012, 06:20:30 PM »
The sooner you people realize that The United States Government is nothing more than a bunch of scared  beaurocrats afraid of their own shadow and just looking to make it to 4pm everyday so they can go home, the better. Enough with the conspiracy theory nonsense.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #60 on: October 09, 2012, 06:26:40 PM »
He's great on that game show thing.
a

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #61 on: October 09, 2012, 06:55:01 PM »
The sooner you people realize that The United States Government is nothing more than a bunch of scared  beaurocrats afraid of their own shadow and just looking to make it to 4pm everyday so they can go home, the better. Enough with the conspiracy theory nonsense.
;D   dude, the government only fails at everything it tries to do in order to make us believe that are incapable of pulling off huge grand conspiracies.  in reality, they can do anything and everything and do it perfectly, they can do massive things of gigantic influence to all of our lives and pull off sophisticated conspiracies in the blink of an eye without error.  the whole "unable to get a blowjob on the side without getting impeached for it" thing is just an act they put on.  ;D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #62 on: October 09, 2012, 06:55:41 PM »
  He is NOT crazy.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #63 on: October 09, 2012, 07:05:36 PM »
  He is NOT crazy.
his mother had him tested

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #64 on: October 09, 2012, 07:07:29 PM »
alex jones....

I swear I wondered about that!!!  He sounds, and looks just like Bill Hicks and I believe they're both from Austin.

Wolfsanglerune

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: October 09, 2012, 07:11:20 PM »
also in some of alexs meltdowns he spazzs out and sounds just like hicks.in one of his first videos where went to the dmv and they demanded a birth certificate he refused.he claimed to be 20 in 1994 but watching it he looks much older.

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: October 09, 2012, 07:19:14 PM »

exactly.

and if Alex Jones was so dead on in his theories and rants, i he was so "dangerous".... wouldn't these omnipotent, nefarious organizations have silenced him a long time ago ?

They can start wars, knock down the twin towers, but they can't shut Alex Jones up  ::)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 09, 2012, 07:24:14 PM »
;D   dude, the government only fails at everything it tries to do in order to make us believe that are incapable of pulling off huge grand conspiracies.  in reality, they can do anything and everything and do it perfectly, they can do massive things of gigantic influence to all of our lives and pull off sophisticated conspiracies in the blink of an eye without error.  the whole "unable to get a blowjob on the side without getting impeached for it" thing is just an act they put on.  ;D

Exactly. They can't run anything without losing billions yet are able to pull off these elaborate schemes that totally defy all measures of time and physics!! It does make for interesting listening while driving late at night but to think that's hundreds of thousands and possibly millions take this stuff literal is pretty fucking scary/pathetic.

I still believe that anyone with a good imagination and story telling abilities can convince certain groups of people to believe just about anything.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #68 on: October 09, 2012, 07:52:04 PM »
THE BEEF loves him some Alley-Cat, on a daily basis.

THE BEEF

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 09, 2012, 07:59:28 PM »
The facial expression he makes in this video(40 seconds in) is spot on for Bill Hicks

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #70 on: October 09, 2012, 08:04:04 PM »
A different, better smarter fat Alex.  If you don't listen to him.  Just try out infowars.com or prisonplanet.com

Educate yourself and critically think.

I know there will be many that dismiss him as a conspiracy theorist but he's been correct on way more things than he's been wrong.  OPEN YOUR EYES, EARS and MINDS.

no but im an alex green fan. ;D
A

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 09, 2012, 08:05:27 PM »
Here's Bill Hicks with Kevin Booth outside of Waco

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 09, 2012, 08:07:29 PM »
Who's Kevin Booth?

Sacred Cow Productions is a production company founded by filmmaker and author Kevin Booth and the late comedian Bill Hicks. SCP has produced videos and albums of comedians such as Hicks himself, Joe Rogan and Doug Stanhope, hard-hitting subjects like the drug wars, and controversial subject matter such as Waco siege and 9/11.

He also made a movie about the CIA being drug runners. However, the information was already out about the CIA being in the drug business. And imop, Kevin Booth made the movie as part of a COINTELPRO tactic for the CIA. Which means he too is CIA. Put the movie out, see how many people are interested in it and then it's yesterday's news.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 09, 2012, 08:11:50 PM »
Check out Hicks in this video. Really looking like Alex Jones.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 09, 2012, 08:31:58 PM »
Doug Stanhope other Scared Cow employee