Author Topic: Any Alex Jones fans?  (Read 21682 times)

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
Re: Any Alex Jones fans?
« Reply #75 on: October 10, 2012, 05:37:26 AM »
;D   dude, the government only fails at everything it tries to do in order to make us believe that are incapable of pulling off huge grand conspiracies.  in reality, they can do anything and everything and do it perfectly, they can do massive things of gigantic influence to all of our lives and pull off sophisticated conspiracies in the blink of an eye without error.  the whole "unable to get a blowjob on the side without getting impeached for it" thing is just an act they put on.  ;D
I pose in my parents bathroom and drink the Kool aid

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: October 10, 2012, 06:26:43 AM »
Jones strikes me as a CIA plant sometimes, meant to throw off conspirators and make them look volatile, crazy ect. we will never know

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: October 10, 2012, 07:23:35 AM »
I do get a kick out of how he uses the word "admitted" to turn a perfectly innocent statement into a revelation as in;

"The US Government admitted they have soldiers in Iraq"

or

"The police admit they arrested _____ for possession of a controlled substance"

Actually Alex, no, they didn't "admit" anything, they simply said what happened... but "Admitted" sounds so much more sinister..

jprc10

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: October 10, 2012, 07:25:57 AM »
Wiggs, if you are really interested in the conspiracy theories and finding the real truth about such things, I recommend you to stop listening to Alex Jones. Most of the people in the conspiracy movement that are trustworthy think of Jones as a disinformation agent or a shill, as they call them. The guy lures people into his movement agreeing with some the of conspiracy ideas and then leads them on a disinfo path. He is also a big scare monger, remember this guy was making a big deal about the Y2K back in 1999, saying things like a "nuclear war was coming" on his radio show. As another poster said, he is probably also into this thing to make the whole conspiracy movement look like a bunch of loons. He may even be in this game for the money.

And the most important thing to think about is this: how come this guy is still alive and well, has his own radio show, two big websites and nothing has happened to him? If he truly had stuff on the 'elite', then he would've been dispatched long ago. Ever heard of William Cooper?  

Purge_WTF

« Reply #79 on: October 10, 2012, 08:12:50 AM »
He's got some good things to say sometimes.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #80 on: October 10, 2012, 08:37:50 AM »
Wiggs, if you are really interested in the conspiracy theories and finding the real truth about such things, I recommend you to stop listening to Alex Jones. Most of the people in the conspiracy movement that are trustworthy think of Jones as a disinformation agent or a shill, as they call them. The guy lures people into his movement agreeing with some the of conspiracy ideas and then leads them on a disinfo path. He is also a big scare monger, remember this guy was making a big deal about the Y2K back in 1999, saying things like a "nuclear war was coming" on his radio show. As another poster said, he is probably also into this thing to make the whole conspiracy movement look like a bunch of loons. He may even be in this game for the money.

And the most important thing to think about is this: how come this guy is still alive and well, has his own radio show, two big websites and nothing has happened to him? If he truly had stuff on the 'elite', then he would've been dispatched long ago. Ever heard of William Cooper?  

Behold a Pale Horse is the first conspiracy book I ever bought 10 years ago.  Still have it.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #81 on: October 10, 2012, 08:42:59 AM »

Excellent post.

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #82 on: October 10, 2012, 08:58:13 AM »
I do get a kick out of how he uses the word "admitted" to turn a perfectly innocent statement into a revelation as in;

"The US Government admitted they have soldiers in Iraq"

or

"The police admit they arrested _____ for possession of a controlled substance"

Actually Alex, no, they didn't "admit" anything, they simply said what happened... but "Admitted" sounds so much more sinister..

LOL, so true.

Spend an hour on any "conspiracy" site and you'll read that word, along with "supposed" "reportedly" "there is talk of"  "allegedly" "perhaps" "we can assume that"  about 1000 times

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #83 on: October 10, 2012, 09:30:29 AM »
LOL, so true.

Spend an hour on any "conspiracy" site and you'll read that word, along with "supposed" "reportedly" "there is talk of"  "allegedly" "perhaps" "we can assume that"  about 1000 times
this is so they dont get sued. ::) ::) ::)
A

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #84 on: October 10, 2012, 10:01:32 AM »
You can get a lot of good information from Alex...But make no mistake people, he is COINTELPRO for the Hierarchy.  The Hierarchy gives him information and he puts it out there to see how many people are paying attention to it. Go ahead and listen to him but don't sign up for any of his shit with your real name and do not facebook him etc. Some people believe that Alex is helping bring the free thinking sheep to the slaughter.

Yes, Alex is part of the tribe.
Trans Milkshake.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #85 on: October 10, 2012, 10:03:25 AM »
i heard that urine is being used in the production of perfumes.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #86 on: October 10, 2012, 10:12:09 AM »
My eyes and ears tell me you are a fucking crackpot if you come to the conclusion that the creator of Icarly, which is a wholesome kids show i have personally watched  numerous times with my niece, is a Pedo based on those two clips.

you are the BayGBM of conspiracies and looking for things that aren't there.

Snoman is legit and one of the best posters on this board.

Dan Schneider is a very well known pedophile. Dream job for a pedo, positioned at the head of an endless supply of young talent that are sculpted from childhood to do anything to attain success.
Trans Milkshake.

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: October 10, 2012, 10:31:14 AM »
Wiggs,

I'm a little worried your slipping into the abyss,  holed up in the cheapest of Vegas motels, scouring craigslist for bargain bin hoes. A thick cloud of  ganja smoke envelops the room as alex jones and joe rogan podcasts repeat endlessly into the dead of the night.

Wearing a gasmask and surrounded by cases of canned foods, Wiggs dissects the twin tower explosions frame by frame and practices jui jitsu submissions on a blow up sex doll :-)

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #88 on: October 10, 2012, 10:53:09 AM »

Snoman is legit and one of the best posters on this board.

Dan Schneider is a very well known pedophile. Dream job for a pedo, positioned at the head of an endless supply of young talent that are sculpted from childhood to do anything to attain success.

"very well known" huh?

please prove that..with facts...not "Blind item" bullshit

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #89 on: October 10, 2012, 01:14:47 PM »
A different, better smarter fat Alex.  If you don't listen to him.  Just try out infowars.com or prisonplanet.com

Educate yourself and critically think.

I know there will be many that dismiss him as a conspiracy theorist but he's been correct on way more things than he's been wrong.  OPEN YOUR EYES, EARS and MINDS.

Why the name calling?  Every now and then your disturbed snake head arises and you spew hatred like the hetrophobe you are.  I never partook in any gaybashing about your King Vissy but now you start name calling.  How dare you!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #90 on: October 10, 2012, 01:42:46 PM »
Why the name calling?  Every now and then your disturbed snake head arises and you spew hatred like the hetrophobe you are.  I never partook in any gaybashing about your King Vissy but now you start name calling.  How dare you!

Forget to post under other handle?  Shut your fatass up before I cut some fat off your back and make some bacon.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #91 on: October 10, 2012, 02:39:08 PM »
"very well known" huh?

please prove that..with facts...not "Blind item" bullshit

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: October 10, 2012, 02:46:39 PM »
Dr William Pierce > Dog Shit > Alex Jones

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #93 on: October 10, 2012, 02:48:26 PM »
Forget to post under other handle?  Shut your fatass up before I cut some fat off your back and make some bacon.

Listen, I figured you were mad since "MAC"donalds cancelled the McRib.  Surely, I'm just "AXE"ing you a question.  Keep it up, you might get hurt and need an "AM"BA"lance.  You'll be the first to call the "POLE"leece like a "lil" bitch.  I'm just "GUN"a "FINNA" leave now.  

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: October 10, 2012, 05:19:27 PM »
wake up to the illuminati and nwo, its serious shit people

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #95 on: October 11, 2012, 11:34:40 AM »
Wiggs,

I'm a little worried your slipping into the abyss,  holed up in the cheapest of Vegas motels, scouring craigslist for bargain bin hoes. A thick cloud of  ganja smoke envelops the room as alex jones and joe rogan podcasts repeat endlessly into the dead of the night.

Wearing a gasmask and surrounded by cases of canned foods, Wiggs dissects the twin tower explosions frame by frame and practices jui jitsu submissions on a blow up sex doll :-)

ahahahahahh, Gold.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #96 on: October 11, 2012, 01:35:57 PM »
Jones is a sham.
His, partially great, info is a slap in the face of the listeners because it's like the cliche inevitably nearing ceiling - folks behind him like their sheeple in torment about the happenings.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: October 11, 2012, 04:40:08 PM »
wake up to the illuminati and nwo, its serious shit people

This.  The reset button is coming.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #98 on: October 11, 2012, 04:42:24 PM »
Wiggs,

L  ;D L

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #99 on: October 11, 2012, 04:55:18 PM »
 8)