Author Topic: What's with all the anti-black racism on this forum wth?  (Read 25078 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: What's with all the anti-black racism on this forum wth?
« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2012, 10:05:08 AM »
Unfortunately for me, I'm a white guy that kept his dick in his pants so all I was eligible for were loans and scholarships.

Welcome to my world...  :(

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #51 on: October 15, 2012, 10:20:08 AM »
Welcome to my world...  :(
It's all good, though.

I have 2 undergrad degrees and my MBA and my loans will be paid off in January of 2015...I can look back on my life and say "Yep, hard work works."

Wonder how many of the shiftless layabouts that andreidsman is defending can say such a thing?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2012, 05:39:30 PM »
Settle down, Gloryhole

You're implying that you can compare american blacks, with the same opportunities and legal recourse as american whites, to russians half a world away, in a different country with different culture, laws, etc?

I said that due to YOU and others on here making statements that crime is a racial thing...its not..my point about the Russians is that its NOT a race thing...whites murder and commit crimes as well..you anfd the others on here made no distinction as to their nationality.....my point is I was trying to point out to you that you have to go deeper than race....its about economics...

However many of you ignorant guys on here don't want to go deeper and discuss......you just want to have fun by saying its a race thing

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 15, 2012, 05:44:27 PM »
You really are an idiot, aren't you?

If one is a minority in the United States and they don't have a college degree, it's because they're too damn LAZY to get one.  The Federal Government and State Universities will THROW money (FREE money) at a minority to go to college and get that higher education.  Now, if they can't get accepted because they were too busy laying out of class, being lazy and "keeping it real" in high school...then that's just too bad.  Let them work menial labor jobs, go to jail or starve.  I don't care which.

It's funny, because when I went back to college, my financial adviser told me point blank, that if I were a minority or, even better, a minority with an illegitimate child, that I'd have to pay next to nothing.  Unfortunately for me, I'm a white guy that kept his dick in his pants so all I was eligible for were loans and scholarships.

Your statement smacks of such ignorance that it's an insult to anyone with a functioning brain.  If you want to talk about the HUGE "financial and social circumstances" and be intellectually HONEST, then don't ignore the boundless education opportunities that are afforded minorities in this country, if they'll only reach out and TAKE them.

But no, THAT would require work, and the type of person that would rather rely on government than their own hard work are not the TYPE to do any hard work.

You're the type of enabler that keeps minorities in the socioeconomic disadvantaged position that they currently endure.  Whether you're a minority or just another bleeding heart, you should be ashamed of your ignorant statement.

sigh....all your bluster and bullshit above means nothing because thats not what we are talking about....thats for another thread....we are talking about crime and race....you guys talking as if crime if a part of black culture.....its actually a part of poor culture.....no matter the race....whites control 97% of the wealth of this country....that being the case NO WHITE PERSON SHOULD EVER COMMIT A CRIME.....yet whites commit crimes everyday....black people commit crimes due to being poor....because whites are overly rich in this country in relation to their number.....and in relation to everyone else....whats their excuse????

I've made my point...you've made your point..lets move on

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 15, 2012, 05:46:26 PM »
It's all good, though.

I have 2 undergrad degrees and my MBA and my loans will be paid off in January of 2015...I can look back on my life and say "Yep, hard work works."

Wonder how many of the shiftless layabouts that andreidsman is defending can say such a thing?

I have two masters degrees.....and I am not defending layabouts.....I'm just saying that crime is a matter of economics.....poor people commit crime more than those who are middle class or well off.....

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 15, 2012, 05:49:27 PM »
You really are an idiot, aren't you?

If one is a minority in the United States and they don't have a college degree, it's because they're too damn LAZY to get one.  The Federal Government and State Universities will THROW money (FREE money) at a minority to go to college and get that higher education.  Now, if they can't get accepted because they were too busy laying out of class, being lazy and "keeping it real" in high school...then that's just too bad.  Let them work menial labor jobs, go to jail or starve.  I don't care which.

It's funny, because when I went back to college, my financial adviser told me point blank, that if I were a minority or, even better, a minority with an illegitimate child, that I'd have to pay next to nothing.  Unfortunately for me, I'm a white guy that kept his dick in his pants so all I was eligible for were loans and scholarships.

Your statement smacks of such ignorance that it's an insult to anyone with a functioning brain.  If you want to talk about the HUGE "financial and social circumstances" and be intellectually HONEST, then don't ignore the boundless education opportunities that are afforded minorities in this country, if they'll only reach out and TAKE them.

But no, THAT would require work, and the type of person that would rather rely on government than their own hard work are not the TYPE to do any hard work.

You're the type of enabler that keeps minorities in the socioeconomic disadvantaged position that they currently endure.  Whether you're a minority or just another bleeding heart, you should be ashamed of your ignorant statement.

also, in terms of free money for college whites far and away get more scholarships and free money than anyone even when they don't deserve it...through daddy's connections, endowments, legacy agreements where white kids are accepted to colleges because their parents went there, etc...nothing wrong with that....thats fine...just saying...

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #56 on: October 15, 2012, 06:12:21 PM »

sigh....all your bluster and bullshit above means nothing because thats not what we are talking about....thats for another thread....we are talking about crime and race....you guys talking as if crime if a part of black culture.....its actually a part of poor culture.....no matter the race....whites control 97% of the wealth of this country....that being the case NO WHITE PERSON SHOULD EVER COMMIT A CRIME.....yet whites commit crimes everyday....black people commit crimes due to being poor....because whites are overly rich in this country in relation to their number.....and in relation to everyone else....whats their excuse????

I've made my point...you've made your point..lets move on

Are you really that dense, or are you just being obtuse?

You blame minority crime on socioeconomic positioning.  I blame socioeconomic positioning on an unwillingness to take advantage of decades of programs that have been instituted specifically to break this cycle.

I can't feel sorry for a starving man that refuses to eat from the bounty placed before him.

THAT is the point, and it utterly refutes your "crime is a 'poor' issue and it's not their fault" argument.

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #57 on: October 15, 2012, 06:16:17 PM »
I have two masters degrees.....and I am not defending layabouts.....I'm just saying that crime is a matter of economics.....poor people commit crime more than those who are middle class or well off.....
And economics are (largely) a function of education and work ethic.

also, in terms of free money for college whites far and away get more scholarships and free money than anyone even when they don't deserve it...through daddy's connections, endowments, legacy agreements where white kids are accepted to colleges because their parents went there, etc...nothing wrong with that....thats fine...just saying...

Wow...I'd love to see the stats on this one.  Innumerable government programs exist to make sure that anyone that's willing to do the WORK can go to college.

But, you know what?  Let's pretend that you're right and Whitey really does get all the free money (which we don't).  There are still government LOANS...this is how I got through college my first year back (I had taken a 4 year hiatus) and how I supplemented my ACADEMIC scholarships the remaining years.

If someone isn't educated in this country, it's because of bad decisions or simple laziness.

Period.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #58 on: October 15, 2012, 06:29:21 PM »

i was looking for a representation of the murders in the city of toronto like this...

seems they're 80% black on black

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #59 on: October 15, 2012, 06:51:25 PM »
Andre, do you feel that as a black man it is your duty to help your people out? What I mean is, I don't think there is anything inherently different in a black persons makeup that makes them commit crime, I like you think it is a socioeconomic problem. Where you and I differ is reasoning behind this. You seem to think that whites control the money and that they keep blacks down, but I on the other hand think it is the culture that inner city people, whites included, subscribe to. My question, is do you feel a responsibility to help others of your race out so they can become productive?  It jus seems when another black tells them to pull their pants up, like Bill Cosby, they are labeled a "Tom".  Now, whites on the other hand could care less about there own people, much less blacks. We are like the Zebras on the plains of Africa, we see one get eaten, we move along. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 15, 2012, 08:12:44 PM »
Are you really that dense, or are you just being obtuse?

You blame minority crime on socioeconomic positioning.  I blame socioeconomic positioning on an unwillingness to take advantage of decades of programs that have been instituted specifically to break this cycle.

I can't feel sorry for a starving man that refuses to eat from the bounty placed before him.

THAT is the point, and it utterly refutes your "crime is a 'poor' issue and it's not their fault" argument.

I never said it wasn't there fault...thats what you would like to hear  but I didn't say that..I merely meant to explain in an intellectual manner the reason why blacks commit a large number of crimes....you are ignorant and spoiling for a fight that you are not listening and twisting my words to suit your needs...so you can spout your racist agenda

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: October 15, 2012, 10:23:39 PM »

I said that due to YOU and others on here making statements that crime is a racial thing...its not..my point about the Russians is that its NOT a race thing...whites murder and commit crimes as well..you anfd the others on here made no distinction as to their nationality.....my point is I was trying to point out to you that you have to go deeper than race....its about economics...

However many of you ignorant guys on here don't want to go deeper and discuss......you just want to have fun by saying its a race thing
I have news for you. It is a race thing. Only morons and liberal deniers or people with an agenda will argue otherwise.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 16, 2012, 04:17:09 AM »
I have news for you. It is a race thing. Only morons and liberal deniers or people with an agenda will argue otherwise.

I wouldn't talk about agendas if I was you

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #63 on: October 16, 2012, 08:29:41 AM »
I never said it wasn't there fault...thats what you would like to hear  but I didn't say that..I merely meant to explain in an intellectual manner the reason why blacks commit a large number of crimes....you are ignorant and spoiling for a fight that you are not listening and twisting my words to suit your needs...so you can spout your racist agenda

I'm far from racist, but that's not exactly something that I can prove on a message board, is it?

I think we agree (to a point) on the situation and solution, but your tone just comes across as defending them. 

I think that there is no defense.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 16, 2012, 08:33:47 AM »
I'm far from racist, but that's not exactly something that I can prove on a message board, is it?

I think we agree (to a point) on the situation and solution, but your tone just comes across as defending them. 

I think that there is no defense.

I can't help how you perceive my tone...the written word often comes across differently than whats intended...but I not defended the the actual perpetrators of crime here..merely wanted to explain why certain groups commit crimes....I'm quite sure my data will hold up in any country in the world......your poorest citizens will always commit the most crimes....no matter what the country...in America, that distinction will fall to blacks, Mexicans, poor whites in Kentucky, West Virginia, Appalachia, etc

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 16, 2012, 10:03:44 PM »
 :o

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 17, 2012, 09:33:47 PM »
And economics are (largely) a function of education and work ethic.

Wow...I'd love to see the stats on this one.  Innumerable government programs exist to make sure that anyone that's willing to do the WORK can go to college.

But, you know what?  Let's pretend that you're right and Whitey really does get all the free money (which we don't).  There are still government LOANS...this is how I got through college my first year back (I had taken a 4 year hiatus) and how I supplemented my ACADEMIC scholarships the remaining years.

If someone isn't educated in this country, it's because of bad decisions or simple laziness.

Period.

the thinking that there is a bunch of "free money" out there for blacks to go to college is a myth as well....blacks  (and I) went to school the same way you did.,..with loans

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 17, 2012, 09:34:40 PM »
i was looking for a representation of the murders in the city of toronto like this...

seems they're 80% black on black

thus proving my point that its economics, not race

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 17, 2012, 09:38:43 PM »
Andre, do you feel that as a black man it is your duty to help your people out? What I mean is, I don't think there is anything inherently different in a black persons makeup that makes them commit crime, I like you think it is a socioeconomic problem. Where you and I differ is reasoning behind this. You seem to think that whites control the money and that they keep blacks down, but I on the other hand think it is the culture that inner city people, whites included, subscribe to. My question, is do you feel a responsibility to help others of your race out so they can become productive?  It jus seems when another black tells them to pull their pants up, like Bill Cosby, they are labeled a "Tom".  Now, whites on the other hand could care less about there own people, much less blacks. We are like the Zebras on the plains of Africa, we see one get eaten, we move along.  

I do feel a need to help other blacks succeed.....as do many blacks...which is why black people are heavily represented in the fields of education and social work....because those of us who are educated feel a need to help blacks and other races as well to achieve....blacks are brought up to believe that they should give back to their communities...and yes blacks need to pull their pants up..as do the whites, hispanics etc who do the same

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 17, 2012, 09:39:49 PM »

Racists always want to believe this......it makes them feel good

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #70 on: October 18, 2012, 07:08:06 AM »
the thinking that there is a bunch of "free money" out there for blacks to go to college is a myth as well....blacks  (and I) went to school the same way you did.,..with loans

Right, because so many scholarships, grant programs, and ANYTHING funded by state and/or federal funds have minimum numbers of white kids that must be included, right?

Because there are so many scholarships and financial aid programs JUST for white people, like the United Whitey College Fund, right?

Because there are no such things as "minority scholarships" that whites aren't qualified for, right (unless one is applying to a historically black college)?

There are plenty of "minority only" scholarships...show me some "whites only" scholarships (again, excepting the handful of historically black colleges).

Seriously?  A simple Google-search for "minority scholarships" proves you wrong.  That statement just undid the credibility that you had previously built for yourself..

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 18, 2012, 07:27:24 AM »
Right, because so many scholarships, grant programs, and ANYTHING funded by state and/or federal funds have minimum numbers of white kids that must be included, right?

Because there are so many scholarships and financial aid programs JUST for white people, like the United Whitey College Fund, right?

Because there are no such things as "minority scholarships" that whites aren't qualified for, right (unless one is applying to a historically black college)?

There are plenty of "minority only" scholarships...show me some "whites only" scholarships (again, excepting the handful of historically black colleges).

Seriously?  A simple Google-search for "minority scholarships" proves you wrong.  That statement just undid the credibility that you had previously built for yourself..

hahah....wow...okay.,..let me keep a straight face....first of all....white scholarships don't have to be labeled as such because basically many of the scholarships, grants, etc are basically open to whites only due to white wealth and privilege.....

for example, there are many colleges which have endowments and set-asides (due to rich daddies attending the school or donating to the school), that go basically to white students....... many scholarships go to whites due to their going to much better schools than minorities....many schools in cities are funded through property taxes.....those communities with the highest property values (white neighborhoods) have better funding for their schools which mean better teachers, facilities, supplies, etc..which translates into smarter students....

this means there is a systemic disadvantage in terms of equality in schools....which means on average, a black or hispanic student will be somewhat at a disadvantage to white students through no fault of their own.....

Also what you don't understand is that MANY COLLEGES HAVE HISTORICALLY DISCRIMINATED AGAINST BLACKS AND SO NOW GIVE OUT AFFIRMATIVE ACTION SCHOLARSHIPS SIMPLY TO MAKE UP FOR THEIR OWN PAST HISTORY OF DISCRIMINATION.......man y of the college campuses were built on land donated by old slave owners who had huge plantations.....they donated the land on the stipulation that NO BLACKS BE ALLOWED TO ATTEND.....THIS ONE REASON WHY MANY COLLEGES WERE ALL WHITE FOR MANY YEARS....

If I kick you in the back and then afterwards I rub your back to make you feel better, is that a handout???....or am I making up for what I did in the past???

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #72 on: October 18, 2012, 11:47:12 AM »
hahah....wow...okay.,..let me keep a straight face....first of all....white scholarships don't have to be labeled as such because basically many of the scholarships, grants, etc are basically open to whites only due to white wealth and privilege.....

for example, there are many colleges which have endowments and set-asides (due to rich daddies attending the school or donating to the school), that go basically to white students....... many scholarships go to whites due to their going to much better schools than minorities....many schools in cities are funded through property taxes.....those communities with the highest property values (white neighborhoods) have better funding for their schools which mean better teachers, facilities, supplies, etc..which translates into smarter students....

this means there is a systemic disadvantage in terms of equality in schools....which means on average, a black or hispanic student will be somewhat at a disadvantage to white students through no fault of their own.....

Also what you don't understand is that MANY COLLEGES HAVE HISTORICALLY DISCRIMINATED AGAINST BLACKS AND SO NOW GIVE OUT AFFIRMATIVE ACTION SCHOLARSHIPS SIMPLY TO MAKE UP FOR THEIR OWN PAST HISTORY OF DISCRIMINATION.......man y of the college campuses were built on land donated by old slave owners who had huge plantations.....they donated the land on the stipulation that NO BLACKS BE ALLOWED TO ATTEND.....THIS ONE REASON WHY MANY COLLEGES WERE ALL WHITE FOR MANY YEARS....

If I kick you in the back and then afterwards I rub your back to make you feel better, is that a handout???....or am I making up for what I did in the past???

And not one single scholarship or program named or cited...  You're like the rest of the bleeding hearts.  No evidence to support your whining for the "less fortunate".

All you can do is cite old agreements that have ZERO to do with today's society. 

You're not as intelligent as I gave you credit for being.  I'll leave you with the words of my financial adviser from when I went back to school and I'm done with you.  "Well, if you were a minority, had illegitimate children, or didn't make so much money last year, you'd have access to pretty much all the funds you'd care for.  And if you were a minority that was broke and had a child or two, you'd really be set.  As it is...loans and academic scholarships are all you can hope for."

Get over your Wounded Knee act...it elicits neither sympathy nor empathy from those of us that know better.

Edit...

One last thing.

Take a walk through any of these "economically disadvantaged" neighborhoods that the White Man has caused, and look around.  The criminal element isn't trying, nor are they interested in trying, to work (via academia and legitimate means) their way into a better situation, so even my rant about financial aid opportunities is rendered moot.  Talk to me about the cultural need to 'keep it real' among these groups and how men like Bill Cosby are railed against by the rabble-rousers like Jackson and Sharpton (and where, exactly, are their "churches" again?).  If the deck is stacked against certain socioeconomic groups, it is by their own doing.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 18, 2012, 09:34:36 PM »
And not one single scholarship or program named or cited...  You're like the rest of the bleeding hearts.  No evidence to support your whining for the "less fortunate".

All you can do is cite old agreements that have ZERO to do with today's society. 

You're not as intelligent as I gave you credit for being.  I'll leave you with the words of my financial adviser from when I went back to school and I'm done with you.  "Well, if you were a minority, had illegitimate children, or didn't make so much money last year, you'd have access to pretty much all the funds you'd care for.  And if you were a minority that was broke and had a child or two, you'd really be set.  As it is...loans and academic scholarships are all you can hope for."

Get over your Wounded Knee act...it elicits neither sympathy nor empathy from those of us that know better.

Edit...

One last thing.

Take a walk through any of these "economically disadvantaged" neighborhoods that the White Man has caused, and look around.  The criminal element isn't trying, nor are they interested in trying, to work (via academia and legitimate means) their way into a better situation, so even my rant about financial aid opportunities is rendered moot.  Talk to me about the cultural need to 'keep it real' among these groups and how men like Bill Cosby are railed against by the rabble-rousers like Jackson and Sharpton (and where, exactly, are their "churches" again?).  If the deck is stacked against certain socioeconomic groups, it is by their own doing.

well..I did try.....but I guess you get off more by sticking your head in the sand and saying it never happened..which is fine...and I can't blame you..whites do not learn in school about  discrimination and their hand in why the country is the way it is......they know vaguely about slavery but they have no idea about the barriers, laws, traditions etc that they put in place as a race post slavery to keep people down and poor......so arguing with you is a waste of time because you won't accept any intellectual argument that counters what you already believe...so lets leave it at that...and move on

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 18, 2012, 09:40:24 PM »
well..I did try.....but I guess you get off more by sticking your head in the sand and saying it never happened..which is fine...and I can't blame you..whites do not learn in school about  discrimination and their hand in why the country is the way it is......they know vaguely about slavery but they have no idea about the barriers, laws, traditions etc that they put in place as a race post slavery to keep people down and poor......so arguing with you is a waste of time because you won't accept any intellectual argument that counters what you already believe...so lets leave it at that...and move on

I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with you.  I went to public school, and private school.  In public school (probably 3rd grade to 8th) we were CONSTANTLY hammered with lessons on how evil white men mistreated and oppressed Africans and Native Americans.  

Thankfully, in private (high) school they were a little bit more realistic. Our studies were more focused on the white people and culture created the society that we enjoy today.