Author Topic: Dana Linn Bailey's update pics & videos  (Read 1396063 times)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Re: Dana Linn Bailey's update pics & videos
« Reply #550 on: April 02, 2013, 10:53:40 AM »
he's very talented actually for example at graphic design, video editing, and audio production. bodybuilding doesn't seem to interest him greatly. he's strong, but permabulks and doesn't seem to care. she's attracted to him because they have the same personality.

He follows her around with a camcorder, points and shoots, edits in some death metal and heavy rock, then calls it a "Rob Bailey" production. Nothing in those vids demonstrates any discernible talent at the things you mention. Nothing that would distinguish him over and above any lackey that follows somebody around filming them.

These are fucking youtube clips, not Godfather Part 2. Goodrum could do his job. She's probably manly enough to get old Vince aroused too, so he could even replace the parasite in the bedroom.
O

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #551 on: April 02, 2013, 10:56:54 AM »

He follows her around with a camcorder, points and shoots, edits in some death metal and heavy rock, then calls it a "Rob Bailey" production. Nothing in those vids demonstrates any discernible talent at the things you mention. Nothing that would distinguish him over and above any lackey that follows somebody around filming them.

These are fucking youtube clips, not Godfather Part 2. Goodrum could do his job. She's probably manly enough to get old Vince aroused too, so he could even replace the parasite in the bedroom.

LOL, brutal

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #552 on: April 02, 2013, 11:46:00 AM »
LOL!   The marie claire source will give it some credibility too.

she called me from work after reading it. i'm in shit

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #553 on: April 02, 2013, 12:48:03 PM »
I predict after the divorce, DLB's husband will move to Thailand and get into full blown ladyboy's.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #554 on: April 02, 2013, 12:50:21 PM »
I predict after the divorce, DLB's husband will move to Thailand and get into full blown ladyboy's.

maybe then she can marry Jose Raymond

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #555 on: April 02, 2013, 01:03:03 PM »
maybe then she can marry Jose Raymond

I think Raymond just hits it on the side with no attachment

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #556 on: April 02, 2013, 01:05:42 PM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #557 on: April 02, 2013, 01:20:26 PM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #558 on: April 02, 2013, 01:32:01 PM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #559 on: April 02, 2013, 01:33:18 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #560 on: April 02, 2013, 01:33:31 PM »
WTF  ??? ??? ???

Whats with the Deflated Quad with the PIN mark    ??? ???

SEO being rejected in that area   ??? ???

RS

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #561 on: April 02, 2013, 01:48:50 PM »

And yet they are able to make a nice living off all that video stuff and shirts and stuff they sell.  And we're all, for the most part, running off to little meaningless little 9-5 bullshit jobs.  

From where I'm sittin' it looks like they are doing the right thing. You see all the nice toys they have @ the warehouse where the mfgr all the shirts and stuff?  Like a bunch of 4 wheelers, tricked out pickup truck - and you know they are putting away a boatload for when this all comes to an end in like 15 years when they can't live off Dana's good name any longer.

But f@#k - they may figure out something even smarter to do. I was watching the show Sharks - the rich investors pick who's business they want to invest in and become partners.  Well the one Shark dude who owns a sports team , Mark Cuban I think is his name, puts some money into this married couple who just drive around in a mobile home getting paid to certify instructors @ gyms and fitness studios in some sort of class that uses modified surfboards on a mechanism that moves a little bit like a balance board.  So they have a fitness routine focused around all the movements you make while surfing - paddling , jumping up, ETC . They put it into a format , train and certify gyms to teach it and make fu#$in mad coin off it.  Their business went from something like a cash flow of like 200k /yr to having sales of over 1/2 million for the 1st quarter of this year.

Now Rob and Dana are smart. If they were not smart they be wasted on party drugs and just jacking around like Craiggers and Kelly Ryan did.  Those 2 had the same if not much more potential as Rob and Dana as far as making money off the fitness industry. These 2 are huslin' their asses off cause they know nothing lasts forever.  

Say what you like about them. They are smart, successful, disciplined, and are not afraid to work.

RS

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #562 on: April 02, 2013, 01:55:01 PM »
he's very talented actually for example at graphic design, video editing, and audio production. bodybuilding doesn't seem to interest him greatly. he's strong, but permabulks and doesn't seem to care. she's attracted to him because they have the same personality.
And he's a hard worker -  not some loser just sitting @ home waiting on her.   What you are seeing in that pic is modesty.  He knows she is the main draw - she's trying to give him props just by looking @ his reaction you know hes a modest man of integrity. Most toolbags would try to draw the spotlight away from her just because they have weak egos.This dude is solid.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #563 on: April 02, 2013, 02:24:27 PM »
 I wasn't claiming that they don't make 'mad coin' - I have conceded that DLB is a micro celebrity. What I'm saying is that he is a talentless parasite living off his wife's internet status. The issue isn't with her, it's with the useless parasite feasting and gorging its unworthy self on her lifetime natty blood. If he was as clever as you say then he would take a back seat and stop fucking up the 15 minutes of fame she has by trying to look like he adds something - remember Linda McCartney singing?
O

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #564 on: April 02, 2013, 02:34:39 PM »
remember Linda McCartney singing?

;D ;D ;D

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #565 on: April 02, 2013, 02:37:03 PM »
And yet they are able to make a nice living off all that video stuff and shirts and stuff they sell.  And we're all, for the most part, running off to little meaningless little 9-5 bullshit jobs.  

From where I'm sittin' it looks like they are doing the right thing. You see all the nice toys they have @ the warehouse where the mfgr all the shirts and stuff?  Like a bunch of 4 wheelers, tricked out pickup truck - and you know they are putting away a boatload for when this all comes to an end in like 15 years when they can't live off Dana's good name any longer.

But f@#k - they may figure out something even smarter to do. I was watching the show Sharks - the rich investors pick who's business they want to invest in and become partners.  Well the one Shark dude who owns a sports team , Mark Cuban I think is his name, puts some money into this married couple who just drive around in a mobile home getting paid to certify instructors @ gyms and fitness studios in some sort of class that uses modified surfboards on a mechanism that moves a little bit like a balance board.  So they have a fitness routine focused around all the movements you make while surfing - paddling , jumping up, ETC . They put it into a format , train and certify gyms to teach it and make fu#$in mad coin off it.  Their business went from something like a cash flow of like 200k /yr to having sales of over 1/2 million for the 1st quarter of this year.

Now Rob and Dana are smart. If they were not smart they be wasted on party drugs and just jacking around like Craiggers and Kelly Ryan did.  Those 2 had the same if not much more potential as Rob and Dana as far as making money off the fitness industry. These 2 are huslin' their asses off cause they know nothing lasts forever.  

Say what you like about them. They are smart, successful, disciplined, and are not afraid to work.

where are you getting these numbers from  ??? ???

mid last year, rob was crying on facebook that the bank almost repo'd his truck because he had not paid his car note for several months , he then said he got on the phone with the bank and said ILL PAY THE ENTIRE BALANCE RIGHT NOW! and it was some $4,000 or $5,000 Grand left on it and he said he didnt have that to pay it off , he BLUFFED and FAILED

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #566 on: April 02, 2013, 02:41:25 PM »
what is their business model? posting pics on message boards won't get you paid? does she model ? You have to get people to come to your online store and buy your shity shirts. What site do they spam the most to lure morons into buying their crap?  bbing.com?  Anyone here who bought shit on their online store?

we all know the whole thing is going to end badly with her leaving for a rich schmoe.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #567 on: April 02, 2013, 02:50:56 PM »

where are you getting these numbers from  ??? ???

mid last year, rob was crying on facebook that the bank almost repo'd his truck because he had not paid his car note for several months , he then said he got on the phone with the bank and said ILL PAY THE ENTIRE BALANCE RIGHT NOW! and it was some $4,000 or $5,000 Grand left on it and he said he didnt have that to pay it off , he BLUFFED and FAILED

Not that I believe those figures but why would this guy be privy to them if he isn't the parasite himself or parasite affiliated? Would be interesting to see some confirmation that this enterprise is pulling in millions of dollars a year.
O

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #568 on: April 02, 2013, 02:56:47 PM »
O

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #569 on: April 02, 2013, 02:58:44 PM »
Not that I believe those figures but why would this guy be privy to them if he isn't the parasite himself or parasite affiliated? Would be interesting to see some confirmation that this enterprise is pulling in millions of dollars a year.

You seem to be very emotionally invested in the lives of total strangers.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #570 on: April 02, 2013, 02:58:51 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #571 on: April 02, 2013, 03:02:43 PM »
It appears the Flag Nor Fail isnt just Rob and Danas company , but rather a group of people involved in it,

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #572 on: April 02, 2013, 03:05:59 PM »
And he's a hard worker -  not some loser just sitting @ home waiting on her.   What you are seeing in that pic is modesty.  He knows she is the main draw - she's trying to give him props just by looking @ his reaction you know hes a modest man of integrity. Most toolbags would try to draw the spotlight away from her just because they have weak egos.This dude is solid.

haha, hi Rob/friend of Rob. all this clown's posts are on the 'Rob Bailey appreciation thread' and sucking his dick. 'a modest man of integrity' hahahaha, oh brother.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #573 on: April 02, 2013, 03:06:46 PM »
Looking at all these Tattoos , im sure these are the kind of people that drain their bank accounts to buy up all their Tshirts in stock

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #574 on: April 02, 2013, 03:13:17 PM »
 I remember this guy that was a fan of Dana and got this after she encouraged him to.

O