Author Topic: Dana Linn Bailey's update pics & videos  (Read 1395807 times)

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
Re: Dana Linn Bailey's update pics & videos
« Reply #575 on: April 02, 2013, 03:19:45 PM »
I remember this guy that was a fan of Dana and got this after she encouraged him to.

beta male spastic. "why daddy, why?" eyes as well.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #576 on: April 02, 2013, 03:30:49 PM »
What kind of person gets a tatto like that?

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #577 on: April 02, 2013, 03:57:36 PM »
What kind of person gets a tatto like that?

a nut....

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #578 on: April 02, 2013, 04:09:48 PM »
Dana and bitch don't even know what "flag nor fail" actually represents. Pathetic.

She's horrendous for this sport.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #579 on: April 02, 2013, 04:17:45 PM »
http://flagnorfail.com/more-info.html

What Does FLAG NOR FAIL Mean?

FLAG NOR FAIL is a mindset. No surrender and no failure. Flag represents surrender, much like one would wave a white flag to admit defeat. No surrender, no failure.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #580 on: April 02, 2013, 04:18:09 PM »
The are making some good $$ I am sure. Very high profit margins on the clothing and low minimal costs at the same time.  I applaud them both for being successful and making a living.
K

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #581 on: April 02, 2013, 04:30:06 PM »
what is their business model? posting pics on message boards won't get you paid? does she model ? You have to get people to come to your online store and buy your shity shirts. What site do they spam the most to lure morons into buying their crap?  bbing.com?  Anyone here who bought shit on their online store?

we all know the whole thing is going to end badly with her leaving for a rich schmoe.

Instagram. they have nice little following. they ain't making nothing in the millions. lol. prob make the same about what cutler makes off his shirts. sell them at expos. have the hardcore fan followers ordering from the site.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #582 on: April 02, 2013, 04:32:52 PM »
They All wish they made loot like TwentyDolla Lou

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #583 on: April 02, 2013, 05:27:34 PM »
http://flagnorfail.com/more-info.html

What Does FLAG NOR FAIL Mean?

FLAG NOR FAIL is a mindset. No surrender and no failure. Flag represents surrender, much like one would wave a white flag to admit defeat. No surrender, no failure.
when you need to write a roman to explain the meaning of your motto, you know you designed a stinky lame ass logo.  

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #584 on: April 02, 2013, 06:07:03 PM »
Now Rob and Dana are smart. If they were not smart they be wasted on party drugs and just jacking around like Craiggers and Kelly Ryan did.  

Say what you like about them. They are smart, successful, disciplined, and are not afraid to work.

They bought their shithole house for $170000.  It now has an assessed value of $104900.  I'd say they're pretty fucking stupid.   :D

RS

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #585 on: April 02, 2013, 06:26:41 PM »
They bought their shithole house for $170000.  It now has an assessed value of $104900.  I'd say they're pretty fucking stupid.   :D
Wow that's some real inside info. But I understand that guys like you livin in your moms basement and mad jackn ur little cherry twig all day to internet muscle girls tillu save enough to pay a real live she male to give you a handy would have no idea how the housing market has been over the last 5-6 years

Wait a minute. I see what u did there. Did ur mom tell u to post  that cause she's still mad @Rob for him not letting her blow him after he blew a load in her ass - again.

U must be a real insider with all that info you got there. Now run along and finish ur our paper route - muscle girls live is starting in 30 minutes and I know you want to be all lubed up for that.

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #586 on: April 02, 2013, 06:39:24 PM »
Wow that's some real inside info. But I understand that guys like you livin in your moms basement and mad jackn ur little cherry twig all day to internet muscle girls tillu save enough to pay a real live she male to give you a handy would have no idea how the housing market has been over the last 5-6 years

Wait a minute. I see what u did there. Did ur mom tell u to post  that cause she's still mad @Rob for him not letting her blow him after he blew a load in her ass - again.

U must be a real insider with all that info you got there. Now run along and finish ur our paper route - muscle girls live is starting in 30 minutes and I know you want to be all lubed up for that.

What you don't realize is that "TWATle" is a real estate guru, and his (mothers) home was completely unaffected by the housing crash that affected the entIre country.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #587 on: April 02, 2013, 06:43:35 PM »

Definitely sucking Rob's penoris behind Dana's very narrow back

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #588 on: April 02, 2013, 06:52:05 PM »

Wow, you lost your composure big time.
O

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #589 on: April 02, 2013, 06:55:36 PM »
Definitely sucking Rob's penoris behind Dana's very narrow back

Maybe he's just not an asshole who thinks it's fun to slam every single person on the face of the earth for no reason. Do you people ever have anything good to say ?

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #590 on: April 02, 2013, 07:11:48 PM »

:D

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #591 on: April 02, 2013, 07:13:54 PM »
What you don't realize is that "TWATle" is a real estate guru, and his (mothers) home was completely unaffected by the housing crash that affected the entIre country.

And what you don't realize is that the "housing crash" as you call it has absolutely dick to do with a homes assessed value.  HTH dipshit.   :D

RS

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #592 on: April 02, 2013, 07:19:58 PM »
Maybe he's just not an asshole who thinks it's fun to slam every single person on the face of the earth for no reason. Do you people ever have anything good to say ?

Hey Seven CC - looks like we rattled some convict's cages here tonight -  Ha. 

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #593 on: April 02, 2013, 07:27:08 PM »
And what you don't realize is that the "housing crash" as you call it has absolutely dick to do with a homes assessed value.  HTH dipshit.   :D

Really.

You just crack yourself up don't you.....can you make a post without putting a   :D  at the end ? If it's funny people will laugh, you don't have to try and make us.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #594 on: April 02, 2013, 07:28:07 PM »
this "business" is crap, wont last long. She ll leave with a schmoe. They re going nowhere. All this non sense has bullshit written all over it. It's nice to show off on video with shit you dont even own, but we all know where you clowns will end in 2, 5 years from now.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #595 on: April 02, 2013, 07:30:42 PM »
Really.

You just crack yourself up don't you.....can you make a post without putting a   :D  at the end ? If it's funny people will laugh, you don't have to try and make us.

Settle down Nancy.  It's seems as though you're getting your panties all twisted.   :D

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #596 on: April 02, 2013, 07:32:35 PM »
Settle down Nancy.  It's seems as though you're getting your panties all twisted.   :D

And it seems you are working overtime to try and portray yourself as witty.

RS

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #597 on: April 02, 2013, 07:33:40 PM »

Hey Twadittle -

That's what it looked like when I blew my monster load into your mom's beggin' mouth.  She must have told you about it again.  Did she tell you how I screamed "droppin loads" into her ears while I was bustin a nut down her throat?

If she didn't tell you I'm telln u now boy.   Now get back to analyzing the housing market.  All I ask is that you just don't come running to me with any little piece of info you think I might be interested in - ok?

Things not to come running to me with:
- Ur mom beggin for me to drop another monster load down her whore bag throat
- Ur ma trying to blow any guy who just blew a load into her defiled anus.  I mean that's just sick boy keep that shit to yourself - you see what I did there "keep that shit to yourself"   - ah nevermind
 -

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #598 on: April 02, 2013, 07:47:02 PM »
Hey Twadittle -

That's what it looked like when I blew my monster load into your mom's beggin' mouth.  She must have told you about it again.  Did she tell you how I screamed "droppin loads" into her ears while I was bustin a nut down her throat?

If she didn't tell you I'm telln u now boy.   Now get back to analyzing the housing market.  All I ask is that you just don't come running to me with any little piece of info you think I might be interested in - ok?

- Ur ma trying to blow any guy who just blew a load into her defiled anus.  I mean that's just sick boy keep that shit to yourself - you see what I did there "keep that shit to yourself"   - ah nevermind
 -

What a shithole!   ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #599 on: April 02, 2013, 08:08:37 PM »
Hey Twadittle -

-
I do not give 2 shits about either of you but WTF momma jokes and shit, this is what we do when we are 13 years old bro, come on, you can do better then that ancient childish shit.