Author Topic: Dana Linn Bailey's update pics & videos  (Read 1397292 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: Dana Linn Bailey's update pics & videos
« Reply #6125 on: May 22, 2015, 01:26:12 PM »
Dying her hair doesn't make it a wig.

Look how thin her hair is here...For sure a wig today...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #6126 on: May 22, 2015, 01:29:11 PM »
roids thicken hair?  interesting

No, she now uses hair extensions and hair weaves to add volume...In her wedding pic, she's using extensions...But the front of her hair is kinda thin...She'll use wigs until the grafts take complete hold...

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #6127 on: May 22, 2015, 01:30:46 PM »
dlb and her entourage on her way to texas to see her legion of fans ... WILL YOU BE THERE?????????????????????????????? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???   WELLLLLLL WILL YA ????????????????? :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

I hope my mom will lend me the money for the plane ticket.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6128 on: May 22, 2015, 01:32:46 PM »

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6129 on: May 22, 2015, 01:34:46 PM »
I hope my mom will lend me the money for the plane ticket.
time to get out of the cellar.. ::) ::) ::)
F

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #6130 on: May 22, 2015, 01:49:29 PM »
Look close enough and you can see the hair grafts...That's why she wears a bandana a lot...Lebron James and Tom Brady and Tiger Woods also had the same kind of treatment done to their hair. With DLB, she's able to wear wigs until the grafts take hold. James isn't as lucky. But he wore a bandanna for years at a time...

Lebron post grafts

Lebron pre grafts

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #6131 on: May 22, 2015, 01:51:20 PM »
Look how thin her hair is here...For sure a wig today...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #6132 on: May 22, 2015, 02:01:59 PM »
Look closely at Rob Bailey's hairline. He's put alot of hair grafts in the front but look how far back the hairline really is.

He was losing his hair in his wedding pictures and already started hair grafts in the front. Very pronounced V(widows peak) but nothing like today when its almost impossible to find him not wearing a hat/bandanna as the grafts grow thicker...No doubt these two use the same hair guy...

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #6133 on: May 22, 2015, 02:03:04 PM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #6134 on: May 22, 2015, 02:17:27 PM »
Have you ever met an open-minded Muslim?

Er....

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #6135 on: May 22, 2015, 02:18:17 PM »
Do you think Rob is a little jealous? ;D

??? ??? ???

catracho

• Getbig IV
  • I don't want to be "that guy"!
« Reply #6136 on: May 22, 2015, 07:47:09 PM »
??? ??? ???
I meant of the pic below and the others others of DLB and SK

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #6137 on: May 22, 2015, 10:20:37 PM »
The real question is what is DLB (and in truth, all pro bodybuilders) more full of:  herself, drugs or crap?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #6138 on: May 23, 2015, 12:01:00 AM »
The real question is what is DLB (and in truth, all pro bodybuilders) more full of:  herself, drugs or crap?

Living on her own terms, she seems happy with her life and that's what matters :)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #6139 on: May 23, 2015, 02:18:54 AM »
dont say its a wig, it makes pellius cry... he wants to believe it's natural, like everything else about her.

Oh shut the fuck up bitch. You're so obsessed with her and analyze every aspect of he life and body. This thread has nearly 250 pages and over 6,000 views so you're not fooling anyone.

Why are you so jealous of her?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #6140 on: May 23, 2015, 02:23:21 AM »
She clearly had thin hair before going on the sauce and now it's really thick meaning it's wig city. Can't even see the fucking part because its so ridiculous looking. It's obvious unless you're Ray Charles. It's either a wig or extensions galore.

Up until my early teens my hair was thin enough to comb and part. By the time I got  into high school I was sporting a fro. Hair can thicken for various reasons. Maybe she is using a hair thickener. You don't know hair. True Adonis knows hair. If he says it's a wig then it's a wig until then there's a lot more to criticize her about.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #6141 on: May 23, 2015, 03:14:54 AM »
Oh shut the fuck up bitch. You're so obsessed with her and analyze every aspect of he life and body. This thread has nearly 250 pages and over 6,000 views so you're not fooling anyone.

Why are you so jealous of her?

meltdown

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #6142 on: May 23, 2015, 03:19:25 AM »
meltdown

Wow! Did you make that up? What a wit.

Serious, how many times have you posted on this fucking thread and does a day go by when you are not thinking about DLB and looking at her pics, "gamechanger"?

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #6143 on: May 23, 2015, 03:23:00 AM »
Wow! Did you make that up? What a wit.

Serious, how many times have you posted on this fucking thread and does a day go by when you are not thinking about DLB and looking at her pics, "gamechanger"?

probably posted a half dozen time in this 246 pages long thread.

so are you convinced she got a wig on/extensions or you reckon thats all her, all natural hair? snoman makes a pretty good case IMO

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #6144 on: May 23, 2015, 03:34:16 AM »
probably posted a half dozen time in this 246 pages long thread.

so are you convinced she got a wig on/extensions or you reckon thats all her, all natural hair? snoman makes a pretty good case IMO

I really don't fucking know. Never gave it an iota of thought. Just amazed that such a self-absorb narcissist can be so successful and then have the very sheeples that gave her this success now try to nit pick her to death. Just like that tool who sniffed "Cookie cutter house" when referring to Bostin Loyd's new crib. The kid is 23 fucking years old and just paid cash for a pretty damn good looking house. I'd sure like to know what that critic was doing at 23 years old and what his house looks like now.

My fault for clicking on the thread. I must have commented on it years ago and it keeps popping up on the "replies to thread" page.

I'll take True Adonis' opinion on this. The guy knows hair like he knows a Danish pastry. Maybe I'll start a thread asking him about DLB's hair. Thing about TA is that he just doesn't give his opinion he gives his reasoning behind it. Fucker taught me recently on how to take care of bread to keep it fresh and make hard boiled eggs that I can fucking peel without losing all the whites.

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6145 on: May 23, 2015, 04:30:55 AM »
I meant of the pic below and the others others of DLB and SK

Improper bench spotting technique.  Would not toss salad.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #6146 on: May 23, 2015, 04:51:45 AM »
Up until my early teens my hair was thin enough to comb and part. By the time I got  into high school I was sporting a fro. Hair can thicken for various reasons. Maybe she is using a hair thickener. You don't know hair. True Adonis knows hair. If he says it's a wig then it's a wig until then there's a lot more to criticize her about.

Like her gums? Her annoying personality? How she lies to the masses? If it's not a wig, it's extension city. "You don't know hair" oh brother  ::)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #6147 on: May 23, 2015, 06:38:51 AM »
Like her gums? Her annoying personality? How she lies to the masses? If it's not a wig, it's extension city. "You don't know hair" oh brother  ::)

Another DLB stalker. How many pics of her do you have posted on the wall in your mom's basement? How many photoshops have you made with your tongue deep in her rectum?

I've never made one positive comment about her on this thread or any thread. I'm just honest and if I don't know something for a fact I shut up. Like you should.

Analyzing every fucking aspect of DLB's life = LOSER

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #6148 on: May 23, 2015, 07:14:34 AM »
Living on her own terms, she seems happy with her life and that's what matters :)

When she has kidney problems or worse, how "happy" will she be with her life?  It could happen and if...no, make that when it does like so many before her she is a drug addict that has set the bar so low in her personal and public game of moral limbo that even when it hits the floor they (her and her husband) will just dig under it sighting a "family history of congenital problems" to mask the truth of their lies.

Hopefully she will see the folly of her ways but her vision is blurred by the wig that sweeps across her forehead. 

Or is that her ego?

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #6149 on: May 23, 2015, 08:12:29 AM »
Another DLB stalker. How many pics of her do you have posted on the wall in your mom's basement? How many photoshops have you made with your tongue deep in her rectum?

I've never made one positive comment about her on this thread or any thread. I'm just honest and if I don't know something for a fact I shut up. Like you should.

Analyzing every fucking aspect of DLB's life = LOSER

Nah, I just highly dislike her and everything she stands for you turtle gut/no chest fuckin loser. I'm 30 and probably have more money than you unless you've made millions as a Wayne Newton impersonator