Author Topic: Heme-Iron studies - already accepting defeat  (Read 10403 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Heme-Iron studies - already accepting defeat
« on: October 09, 2012, 03:11:24 PM »
what an idiot already accepting defeat

probably still eats 4 chicken breasts a day and hasnt changed a damn thing in his diet

thats what led me to this whole vegetariansm, it wasnt really all about saving the animals it was about saving myself id say 20-30 percent was about saving the animals the rest 70 percent of the decision was about saving me, keeping my skin clear, being more healthy, no constipation, no risk factors from heme-iron

if intensemen is too ignorant to change, what does he expect? god to single him out and cure him? why? because hes special? nobody is special especially when they just "want" things to happen

he should just murder his health with antibiotics
A

booty

• Getbig V
It's not in human nature to accept defeat.  He will fight for his health and get well again.  It's probably something curable anyway like a cycst or a hernia. 

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
It's not in human nature to accept defeat.  He will fight for his health and get well again.  It's probably something curable anyway like a cycst or a hernia. 

your an idiot too youre going for sinus surgery because you cant bring your health to proper order to prevent the symptoms

hes already accepting defeat because hes not changing his ways. You dont accept defeat when you actually make a move to prevent defeat

for god sakes ive been on getbig for 10 years giving people the answer about the dangers of meat eating and especially heme iron

all sickness is inflamation

your sinus issues=inflamation

intensemens hernia or tumor=inflamation

stop being an idiot

typical christian way to beleive "OH THINGS WILL GET BETTER" and guess what family members of mine have died and people close to me have died because they have this stupid christian line of thought "OH THINGS WILL GET BETTER" and they fucking dont because they dont change there fucking ways

I beleive in god, but not the christian god, but a god that is superior, and a superior god would not want you to be a TOTAL FUCKING IDIOT AND JUST HOPE THINGS GET BETTER

Hopeing is something a dipshit like obama does
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

id let her shit on me fuck it , take a shower soon after
A

MB

• Getbig IV
your an idiot too youre going for sinus surgery because you cant bring your health to proper order to prevent the symptoms

hes already accepting defeat because hes not changing his ways. You dont accept defeat when you actually make a move to prevent defeat

for god sakes ive been on getbig for 10 years giving people the answer about the dangers of meat eating and especially heme iron

stop being an idiot

typical christian way to beleive "OH THINGS WILL GET BETTER" and guess what family members of mine have died and people close to me have died because they have this stupid christian line of thought "OH THINGS WILL GET BETTER" and they fucking dont because they dont change there fucking ways

I beleive in god, but not the christian god, but a god that is superior, and a superior god would not want you to be a TOTAL FUCKING IDIOT AND JUST HOPE THINGS GET BETTER

Quality Post

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Hear Hear Johnny!

booty

• Getbig V

stop being an idiot

Major meltdown.  Firstly my sinus surgery is septum related.  X rays don't lie.  Secondly I don't even eat any red meat...I never have, I hate it.  Thirdly I am not religious.  But carry on diagnosing someone from the internet. 

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
Major meltdown.  Firstly my sinus surgery is septum related.  X rays don't lie.  Secondly I don't even eat any red meat...I never have, I hate it.  Thirdly I am not religious.  But carry on diagnosing someone from the internet. 

If Sir Junior Falcone says you are ill, you respect the man, honey.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V

stop being an idiot

Outstanding post.

You have a strong command of human anatomy and physiology Johnny.  It's just too bad others can't understand what you are trying to explain to them.

"1"

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

not meltdown its called compassion for others than myself retard
A

Dokey111

• Getbig V
i see the falcon and the booty in a big angry fuck

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Major meltdown.  Firstly my sinus surgery is septum related.  X rays don't lie.  Secondly I don't even eat any red meat...I never have, I hate it.  Thirdly I am not religious.  But carry on diagnosing someone from the internet.  

red meat or not ,chicken and fish have heme-iron too STFU really you are femine? whore zero logica

most guys here rather not even fucking dispute what i say and dont bother responding its just too much work to prove a weak point

youre better off going about your day like this day never happend, because i will ruin your emotions if you try to sound smarter than me
A

lyquid

• Getbig III

Srsly lay down some diet ideas. I'm rly interested. I'm sick constantly lately.

booty

• Getbig V
While it's admirable that Johnny doesn't eat red meat, he has to understand that he can't force his beliefs and lifestyle onto everybody.  I don't eat red meat however I do eat fish and eggs and occasionally chicken.  My children eat red meat.  I have never stopped them or discouraged them.  My best friend left her partner of 8 years after he became a hari krishna and tried to force his beliefs and lifestyle on her.  If you are going to be vegan, then accept it when others choose to eat meat.  

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

Srsly lay down some diet ideas. I'm rly interested. I'm sick constantly lately.

dude i have no fluking clue about a good diet to gay up some muscle, just use common sense and do use favorites, use a level thinking field. using a level/balanced mind you realize all food is good and all food has its place, go by taste and bowel movements=a good pyramid shit in the morning with no pain means you are doing the right thing bros

i just know for a fact that heme-iron is why alot of people die man

heme-iron is a chain reaction to almost all other diseases, quite remarkable actually

A

booty

• Getbig V
red meat or not ,chicken and fish have heme-iron too STFU really you are femine? whore zero logica

most guys here rather not even fucking dispute what i say and dont bother responding its just too much work to prove a weak point

youre better off going about your day like this day never happend, because i will ruin your emotions if you try to sound smarter than me

Not trying to sound smarter just letting you know that we all have choices how we choose to eat and live. 

lyquid

• Getbig III
dude i have no fluking clue about a good diet to gay up some muscle, just use common sense and do use favorites, use a level thinking field. using a level/balanced mind you realize all food is good and all food has its place, go by taste and bowel movements=a good pyramid shit in the morning with no pain means you are doing the right thing bros

i just know for a fact that heme-iron is why alot of people die man

heme-iron is a chain reaction to almost all other diseases, quite remarkable actually

Just for health. I eat flax chai some other decent stuff with lots of minerals etc. But rest of my diet is complete sugar and chicken and so on. so even chicken is bad?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
While it's admirable that Johnny doesn't eat red meat, he has to understand that he can't force his beliefs and lifestyle onto everybody.  I don't eat red meat however I do eat fish and eggs and occasionally chicken.  My children eat red meat.  I have never stopped them or discouraged them.  My best friend left her partner of 8 years after he became a hari krishna and tried to force his beliefs and lifestyle on her.  If you are going to be vegan, then accept it when others choose to eat meat.  

yes i can force everything i want upon everyone ive been doing it all my life, i dont want to live another way. i dont see purpose in living other way than forcing superior knowledge upon people, you either except it or you dont

eggs, fish, meat, chicken all have heme-iron

milk , cheese do not

not only is heme-iron bad for you its bad for your bones. eskimos have the lowest bone density/osteoperosis out of the whole population and consume mostly meat and bone meal wich is calcium
A

booty

• Getbig V

Ooooooohhhhhh   :o

booty

• Getbig V
Mmmmmmm that salmon was delish last night.   :P

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Not trying to sound smarter just letting you know that we all have choices how we choose to eat and live. 

choices have penalties, did you think clearly?

how can you think clearly if what you consumed couldve been a bad choice

bad building materials =bad body and mind

eating meat will make you inclined to eat more meat

the status quo of "eating meat is cool" makes it even more easy to go down this path

the facts are there im not bullshiting you i will command you to seek them out for yourself about consumption heme-iron

A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
lol at informed idiots dropping red meat but eating other meat

it still has heme-iron in it retards

wow you sound like the old idiot down the street who thinks hes doing the right thing cause he "yeh i cudt back on dey red meat yo das what they docta sey"
A

booty

• Getbig V
choices have penalties, did you think clearly?

how can you think clearly if what you consumed couldve been a bad choice

bad building materials =bad body and mind

eating meat will make you inclined to eat more meat

the status quo of "eating meat is cool" makes it even more easy to go down this path

the facts are there im not bullshiting you i will command you to seek them out for yourself about consumption heme-iron

I don't eat red meat, how many times do I have to say this?  But I am not giving up my foods from the sea.  I love my fish, I can't do without it.  I love oysters, scallops, calamari...all of it, except octopus.  

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Just for health. I eat flax chai some other decent stuff with lots of minerals etc. But rest of my diet is complete sugar and chicken and so on. so even chicken is bad?

consumption of heme-iron is linked to all sorts of bad things bro. dont take my word for it, id rather have an army of motivated people to know this for themselves
A