Author Topic: 9.79*  (Read 4669 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
9.79*
« on: October 09, 2012, 06:25:15 PM »
Watching this on ESPN now about Ben Johnson and Carl Lewis in the 88 Olympics. Dude wasn't jacked, but his shoulders had the juice swoll going on. Anyway, how has Usain Bolt not been busted, dude ran a 9.58, which is a shitload faster than then, and nobody bats an eye. Also, all these dudes were busted, yet swear they didn't dope. Filt, worse than Natural Bodybuilders.  ::)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: 9.79*
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2012, 06:54:42 PM »
  FILT!

LIARS! ALL ON PED!

ONLY a FEW kept it REAL!

Kudos to them!

That homosexual Carl is a disgrace.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2012, 07:03:43 PM »
"Somebody done give me tainted Gatorade afters the race."   -B Johnson
a

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2012, 07:10:36 PM »
  Carl and Calvin are Homosexuals.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2012, 07:23:33 PM »

In the early 90's one of Carl Lewis' coaches from SMTC (Santa Monica Track Club)was always trying to buy Anavar or Parabolan from me.  He did coach many other athletes as well.
a

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2012, 07:28:48 PM »
Everyone in the '88 Seoul race tested positive at one point in their career.

Carl Lewis tested pos in the Olympic Trials and was still put on the U.S. team

oldman

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2012, 07:34:28 PM »
In
bigger
stronger
faster   
they mentioned that carl lewis tested positive, but ben johnson was from a little country and they didnt have the pull usa does...

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2012, 07:35:11 PM »

I also read a few years back that the coach for the U.S. track team at the 1988 Seoul Olympics later said that the whole team was on juice including Carl Lewis.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2012, 07:35:16 PM »
In
bigger
stronger
faster   
they mentioned that carl lewis tested positive, but ben johnson was from a little country and they didnt have the pull usa does...

Canada is small but it ain't really small.
a

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2012, 07:38:19 PM »
It said that Carl Lewis tested positive for a few substances, but when the supplements were turned over, he had unknowingly taken them, and was exonerated. I think it was a diuretic.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2012, 07:47:46 PM »
CalvinH finally made a list!!! :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2012, 08:22:57 PM »
Of course Bolt is on PEDS now, look at the change in his body.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2012, 08:27:21 PM »

Tested positive for substances that are legal today.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2012, 08:29:36 PM »
I saw the same documentary.

One very interesting part was the amount of GH that was being used all the way back in '84.  Most of the samples taken in '84 that were tested today were positive for HGH.

Makes you wonder if the bodybuilders from the 80's weren't using HGH long before we all think.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2012, 09:02:32 PM »
   Calvin Smith

Carl Lewis

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2012, 09:03:39 PM »
  Lewis Failed At Least Four Tests

fredrollon

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2012, 09:29:48 PM »
I saw the same documentary.

One very interesting part was the amount of GH that was being used all the way back in '84.  Most of the samples taken in '84 that were tested today were positive for HGH.

Makes you wonder if the bodybuilders from the 80's weren't using HGH long before we all think.

When did you think bodybuilders first started taking HGH?

From Sports Illustrated, October 15, 1984.The author Terry Todd is talking about cadaver GH here. Recombinant HGH was waiting to be approved of by the FDA at the time....

"All of the hGH produced and distributed by the NHPP goes to children who need it. There are two other sources for hGH sold in the U.S.—Italy and Sweden—but because supplies from those countries are also limited, athletes are, in effect, competing with children for the substance.

In a recent letter to the editor of Flex, a bodybuilding magazine, Dr. Louis E. Underwood, a pediatric endocrinologist at the University of North Carolina and an expert in hGH physiology and pharmacology, addressed this issue in responding to an article by Dr. Robert F. Kerr, a California physician (The Steroid Predicament, SI, Aug. 1, 1983). Kerr wrote that he had prescribed hGH for hundreds of athletes—and claimed there had been no harmful side effects. Wrote Underwood: "Every unit of Growth Hormone used by bodybuilders denies a short, growth-hormone deficient child the chance to achieve normal growth and an acceptable adult height.... I personally am appalled to learn that Dr. Kerr has supervised the use of growth hormone in 150 bodybuilders."

Underwood was astonished when several bodybuilders, who had misread his comments in the magazine, phoned him asking for help in getting hGH for themselves. "Such selfish stupidity," he says, "is no doubt responsible for the fact that I now have 40 children in my care who need hGH and can't get it."  :D

"Another factor that has added to the appeal of hGH is the boosterism, beginning with its publication in 1981, of the small but influential Underground Steroid Handbook. The publisher-editor, Dan Duchaine, reveals in his definition of hGH the far-out mind-set shared by many young athletes: "Wow, this is great stuff. It is the best drug for permanent muscle gains. It...makes your whole body grow.... This is the only drug that can remedy bad genetics, as it will make anybody grow. A few side effects can occur, however. It may elongate your chin, feet, and hands, but this is arrested with cessation of the drug. Diabetes in teenagers is possible with it.... Massive increases in weight over such a short time can, of course, give you heart problems.... GH use is the biggest gamble that an athlete can take, as the side effects are irreversible. Even with all that, we LOVE the stuff."

"The demand for hGH doesn't come only from athletes in Olympic sports. A strength coach who wishes to remain anonymous and who's associated with a big university, admits to having used hGH and having supplied it to athletes. He also maintains that GH is or has been used by at least 60 NCAA, NFL and USFL football players in his immediate area alone."

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1122701/2/index.htm

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2012, 09:36:26 PM »
 8)
"

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2012, 11:05:51 PM »
When did you think bodybuilders first started taking HGH?

From Sports Illustrated, October 15, 1984.The author Terry Todd is talking about cadaver GH here. Recombinant HGH was waiting to be approved of by the FDA at the time....

"All of the hGH produced and distributed by the NHPP goes to children who need it. There are two other sources for hGH sold in the U.S.—Italy and Sweden—but because supplies from those countries are also limited, athletes are, in effect, competing with children for the substance.

In a recent letter to the editor of Flex, a bodybuilding magazine, Dr. Louis E. Underwood, a pediatric endocrinologist at the University of North Carolina and an expert in hGH physiology and pharmacology, addressed this issue in responding to an article by Dr. Robert F. Kerr, a California physician (The Steroid Predicament, SI, Aug. 1, 1983). Kerr wrote that he had prescribed hGH for hundreds of athletes—and claimed there had been no harmful side effects. Wrote Underwood: "Every unit of Growth Hormone used by bodybuilders denies a short, growth-hormone deficient child the chance to achieve normal growth and an acceptable adult height.... I personally am appalled to learn that Dr. Kerr has supervised the use of growth hormone in 150 bodybuilders."

Underwood was astonished when several bodybuilders, who had misread his comments in the magazine, phoned him asking for help in getting hGH for themselves. "Such selfish stupidity," he says, "is no doubt responsible for the fact that I now have 40 children in my care who need hGH and can't get it."  :D

"Another factor that has added to the appeal of hGH is the boosterism, beginning with its publication in 1981, of the small but influential Underground Steroid Handbook. The publisher-editor, Dan Duchaine, reveals in his definition of hGH the far-out mind-set shared by many young athletes: "Wow, this is great stuff. It is the best drug for permanent muscle gains. It...makes your whole body grow.... This is the only drug that can remedy bad genetics, as it will make anybody grow. A few side effects can occur, however. It may elongate your chin, feet, and hands, but this is arrested with cessation of the drug. Diabetes in teenagers is possible with it.... Massive increases in weight over such a short time can, of course, give you heart problems.... GH use is the biggest gamble that an athlete can take, as the side effects are irreversible. Even with all that, we LOVE the stuff."

"The demand for hGH doesn't come only from athletes in Olympic sports. A strength coach who wishes to remain anonymous and who's associated with a big university, admits to having used hGH and having supplied it to athletes. He also maintains that GH is or has been used by at least 60 NCAA, NFL and USFL football players in his immediate area alone."

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1122701/2/index.htm

Ah, very interesting.

From what I've read on here, the consensus was that GH was widely used in the 90's, but that's not true by a long shot.

Off-topic, but the only guy who I can remember who was infamous for using HGH in the 80's was Lyle Alzedo.  I wonder if that had anything to do with the cancer he mysteriously developed.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2012, 12:31:19 AM »
Ah, very interesting.

From what I've read on here, the consensus was that GH was widely used in the 90's, but that's not true by a long shot.

Off-topic, but the only guy who I can remember who was infamous for using HGH in the 80's was Lyle Alzedo.  I wonder if that had anything to do with the cancer he mysteriously developed.

it was talked about in the early 80's. the late 80's brought insulin abuse Strydom was one of the pioneers of that.

JoeBelushi88

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2012, 12:51:38 AM »
anybody just run GH all year long, no anabolic steroids, what were the results? at what dosages?

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2012, 01:14:38 AM »
every 50 years or so a human is born that is better than ever seen.

Thats how life goes. If it didnt, then nothing would improve.

Even the junior times - like u6, u7,u8 athletes records still continue to improve as time goes on.

They must be using PEDS and running GH year 'round.

morons.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2012, 01:16:24 AM »
every 50 years or so a human is born that is better than ever seen.

Thats how life goes. If it didnt, then nothing would improve.

Even the junior times - like u6, u7,u8 athletes records still continue to improve as time goes on.

They must be using PEDS and running GH year 'round.

morons.

Sped up tracks, better equipment (shoes), help immensely.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2012, 02:42:37 AM »
If the government can pull the wool over all the little sheeples eyes in all it has done throughout the inception of the U.S. and make people think what they want.  How easy do you think it would be for morons to believe Bolt is/was/and always will be natural.  Hell, there are dumbasses that question if pro bodybuilders are juicing.  The people are ignorant and stupid at the same time.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2012, 05:31:10 AM »
If the government can pull the wool over all the little sheeples eyes in all it has done throughout the inception of the U.S. and make people think what they want.  How easy do you think it would be for morons to believe Bolt is/was/and always will be natural.  Hell, there are dumbasses that question if pro bodybuilders are juicing.  The people are ignorant and stupid at the same time.

I had a conversation with 3 non-getbiggers a couple of weeks back, and Lance Armstrong came up. Forgetting I was in the presence of brainwashed sheep I suggested that nearly all the TDF winners of the past decade were using PEDS. The look of disbelief and marvel was a picture hahaha