Author Topic: So I'm just watching Romney's foreign policy speech  (Read 747 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
So I'm just watching Romney's foreign policy speech
« on: October 09, 2012, 08:46:18 PM »
dude better get WAY more detailed in what he plans to do better than Obama

"I will pursue those who did this" and "I will put leaders of iran on notice"

I didn't know his speech was so vague.  I want DETAILS - how will he fix shit in the world? 

All it takes is one Herman Cain "libya" moment - mitt unable to deliver anything detailed or concrete - and he looks like a bullshitter.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: So I'm just watching Romney's foreign policy speech
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2012, 08:59:22 PM »

I didn't know his speech was so vague.  I want DETAILS - how will he fix shit in the world?  

All it takes is one Herman Cain "libya" moment - mitt unable to deliver anything detailed or concrete - and he looks like a bullshitter.

Please. It's going to come down to how badly Obama is willing to lie to defend the Benghazi disaster. He's going to get hammered on that and better be prepping his ass off on how to respond to what is now becoming a growing scandal.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2012, 09:04:21 PM »
He doesn't need to. Obama all but pulled the trigger on those dead marines and ambassador. They haven't even started an investigation yet.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2012, 09:39:50 PM »
He doesn't need to. Obama all but pulled the trigger on those dead marines and ambassador. They haven't even started an investigation yet.

how many days/weeks/months after an attack should we start an investigation? 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2012, 09:42:07 PM »

FUCKING immediately Rob, was that a serious question?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2012, 09:50:02 PM »
FUCKING immediately Rob, was that a serious question?

I agree with you dude.   Most past attacks were investigated within a week.

Do you think the president is postponing an investigation because 1) it'd hurt him politically, or 2) he had prior knowledge of attack he doesn't wanna talk about?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2012, 11:23:39 PM »
Interesting - he should bring this up in debate:

Romney reveals he met former Navy SEAL killed in Benghazi

VAN METER, Iowa (Reuters) - A day after blasting President Barack Obama's handling of the deadly assault by militants on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya last month, Mitt Romney revealed on Tuesday that he had met one of the four Americans killed in the attack.

The Republican presidential candidate departed from an otherwise upbeat campaign speech to recount a chance meeting with Glen Doherty, a former Navy SEAL who was among three Americans who died with U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens in the attack on September 11.

Romney said he and his wife, Ann, were at their vacation home in La Jolla, California around Christmas a couple of years ago when they received a flyer inviting them to a neighborhood party.

On the night of the party, Romney saw lights on at a nearby house and people on the porch. The Romneys went there.

"We came in, they had dinner, we had dinner together, we got pictures of everybody," Romney recalled. "It turns out this was not the neighborhood party. This was a family having a party with their friends."

There were several military people at the party; Doherty was one of them. Romney, a former Massachusetts governor, said he learned that Doherty was from his home state. Doherty told Romney he had served in the Middle East, cared about the people there and looked forward to returning.

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2012, 06:21:28 AM »

I didn't know his speech was so vague.  I want DETAILS - how will he fix shit in the world? 

240, why is it so hard for you liberals to understand that you should NEVER give out you plans on war on TV or as a sale for winning votes...I mean, you play call off duty all day, are you going to tell you fellow enemy on the microphone where you are hiding?

Goddamit!!

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2012, 06:30:48 AM »
240, why is it so hard for you liberals to understand that you should NEVER give out you plans on war on TV or as a sale for winning votes...I mean, you play call off duty all day, are you going to tell you fellow enemy on the microphone where you are hiding?

Goddamit!!

:)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2012, 06:31:28 AM »

The FBI could not even get in for three weeks remember?