Author Topic: The great British Schmoe Jimmy Savile!! (rumored to have bedded Arnold)  (Read 59585 times)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Re: The great British Schmoe Jimmy Savile!! (rumored to have bedded Arnold)
« Reply #100 on: October 25, 2012, 04:49:51 AM »
What about dirty Den getting sacked from eastenders because he was caught masturbating on a webcam to strange women. Perhaps if it had been strange men he would have got away with it.

Frank Bough? Didn't he dress in leather and get fucked by transvestites which high on cocaine every night?

No that was your dad

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #101 on: October 25, 2012, 06:43:09 AM »
Great example crownshep.

Sad thing is, if I were to put my point across on social media with my name/job title attached I would be fired for 'homophobia'.

So true,and the funny thing about this story Tom Watson has exposed is that another politician said the same thing a while back and was accused of being homophobic.Its just that the other politician is the leader of a party with 3 letters in its name.The same guy also exposed the ring of guys in the north of the country but the BBC had him arrested and sent to court twice for racism.And that story turned out to be true as well,with the recent arrests and court cases in lancashire and rotherham.
Heres the coronation street article

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2013248/Coronation-Street-faces-ratings-crisis-viewers-switch-outlandish-storylines-gay-characters.html

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #102 on: October 25, 2012, 06:58:46 AM »
it's not really fair for you dudes to equate being gay or a homo with being an evil bastard (no homo)

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: October 25, 2012, 07:03:27 AM »
Listen guys.  PAY ATTENTION!

The media + news is FULL OF PERVERTS  + Politics is full of sycophants who will sell you and yours out AT THE DROP OF A HAT to feather their nests

And the media and news PREACH at you and your children everyday as if they have moral authority, AND PEOPLE FALL FOR IT.  These people have no moral authority, in fact they are the sort of people we are discovering them to be thru this scandal.  These people have the most incredibly elaborate facades - they spend their lives creating and maintaining these facades.  

LEARN TO LAUGH IN THE FACES OF THESE SCUM - TELL THEM TO GO FUCK THEMSELVES - and teach your kids to ABHOR THEM

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: October 25, 2012, 07:17:48 AM »
Hahaha, if I ever see phil mitchell caught with a thong on under his overalls, i'll know you got the Directors job  ;D

Its almost a certainty youd see Grant Mitchell offset with a thong on under his clothes, he's supposed to love the fresh protein

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #105 on: October 25, 2012, 07:27:12 AM »
it's not really fair for you dudes to equate being gay or a homo with being an evil bastard (no homo)

I don`t think anyone is,we are just pointing out whats in the news at the moment in the UK,and the fact that the entertainment and political world is full of people who have an agenda that they are pushing,either in the tv shows they make,or laws/rules they are passing.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #106 on: October 25, 2012, 07:34:10 AM »
so what's the truth?

sorry man, that's a pretty hard question i know

i guess that i'll just wallow in confusion...

The "truth" is closer to what Todd, Cooper, Savage, Freeman, Duke and others not so widely known have put out.

Icke for example borrows heavily from the theosophic brothel that inspired the likes of Adolf Hitler. "David" states in his books that the coming age of peace will only work if those who are against it are quasi eradicated. He's another stone in a wall of enlightened fools who indirectly cement humanity's destiny as a slave pit.
The whole agenda of control we're in is so sur/real and spans such great ideological, mental and material lengths that it's quasi unbelievable if you're anything of a rational thinker and thus represents a cloak that suffocates without effort.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: October 25, 2012, 07:53:32 AM »
Listen guys.  PAY ATTENTION!

The media + news is FULL OF PERVERTS  + Politics is full of sycophants who will sell you and yours out AT THE DROP OF A HAT to feather their nests

And the media and news PREACH at you and your children everyday as if they have moral authority, AND PEOPLE FALL FOR IT.  These people have no moral authority, in fact they are the sort of people we are discovering them to be thru this scandal.  These people have the most incredibly elaborate facades - they spend their lives creating and maintaining these facades.  

LEARN TO LAUGH IN THE FACES OF THESE SCUM - TELL THEM TO GO FUCK THEMSELVES - and teach your kids to ABHOR THEM

GREAT POST.

Polititians especially have absolutely NO REGARD for the average citizen, and as you point out would happily shoot us all to secure their current lifestyles and positions.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: October 25, 2012, 07:54:49 AM »
Its almost a certainty youd see Grant Mitchell offset with a thong on under his clothes, he's supposed to love the fresh protein

Army, you said you were from Essex - whereabouts?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #109 on: October 25, 2012, 08:29:29 AM »
panties....panties

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #110 on: October 25, 2012, 08:30:15 AM »
check this out....

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: October 25, 2012, 08:51:35 AM »
TBH Donny, I have always preferred pussy with panties on. Obviously i'm not the type of guy who holds up a clove of garlic and and tries to shoot my wifes vagina with a silver bullet when she gets it out, but I have to say it is a nice turn on when the panties are intact and she's getting the grind on.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: October 25, 2012, 08:53:11 AM »
BigCyp is 10 clubcard points away from gay sex with that last post oh brother.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #113 on: October 25, 2012, 09:15:59 AM »
just like a nice panty on a girl... ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #114 on: October 25, 2012, 10:11:03 AM »
TBH Donny, I have always preferred pussy with panties on. Obviously i'm not the type of guy who holds up a clove of garlic and and tries to shoot my wifes vagina with a silver bullet when she gets it out, but I have to say it is a nice turn on when the panties are intact and she's getting the grind on.

wonder if The Shitels would agree?

oh-bla-di-oh-bla-da

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: October 25, 2012, 10:24:35 AM »
If people can't see that corporations like the BBC are not run solely for an evil agenda, then they are beyond help. Turn on 'Come dine with me' for instance, a show where 3 members of the public each invite the other round for a 3 course meal, and when they're all done at the end of the week they vote for the best cook/host and winner gets a grand. Great show, only problem is that EVERY EPISODE without fail, has 1 homosexual or cross dresser as a contestant. So 33% of the british public are homosexual? Fucking hell!

Turn on a british soap and you will have AT LEAST 1 gay couple, and a few gays in the cast for good measure....because in Britain every street has 3/10 people living in that are flamboyant homos!!!!  ::)

Turn on any talent competition.......guess what one of the judges are gay, and gay contestants will ALWAYS get onto the live shows and at least into the last 4-6 contestants i.e. a lot of live coverage.

The BBC is run by homosexuals with an agenda to promote their ideas on young people. Be gay, fine, fuck your own dogs for all I care but don't use the media to ram your stinking shit stained cocks into my living room!!!!

oh brother.
^^
You're right on about England, we used to have one day of shopping/pub-going in London every time we were deployed to "former Yugoslavia".  So many people seem normal, but after about 15 seconds WHAMMO you get an idea they are as queer as a pink duck... a lot of wasted time trying even ask directions!!!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #116 on: October 25, 2012, 11:53:36 AM »
If people can't see that corporations like the BBC are not run solely for an evil agenda, then they are beyond help. Turn on 'Come dine with me' for instance, a show where 3 members of the public each invite the other round for a 3 course meal, and when they're all done at the end of the week they vote for the best cook/host and winner gets a grand. Great show, only problem is that EVERY EPISODE without fail, has 1 homosexual or cross dresser as a contestant. So 33% of the british public are homosexual? Fucking hell!

Turn on a british soap and you will have AT LEAST 1 gay couple, and a few gays in the cast for good measure....because in Britain every street has 3/10 people living in that are flamboyant homos!!!!  ::)

Turn on any talent competition.......guess what one of the judges are gay, and gay contestants will ALWAYS get onto the live shows and at least into the last 4-6 contestants i.e. a lot of live coverage.

The BBC is run by homosexuals with an agenda to promote their ideas on young people. Be gay, fine, fuck your own dogs for all I care but don't use the media to ram your stinking shit stained cocks into my living room!!!!

oh brother.

America is same exact way. Shit is going global. ONe giant fcking cess pool of shit. It's all been foreshadowed decades ago by many people. You know its a strong fcking force when China basically abandons everything and jumps on board.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: October 25, 2012, 12:25:46 PM »

Turn on a british soap and you will have AT LEAST 1 gay couple, and a few gays in the cast for good measure....because in Britain every street has 3/10 people living in that are flamboyant homos!!!!  ::)

oh brother.

i know but 'come dine with me' is good fucking telly at times..  8)

true though.. their obsession to show a diverse section of the great british public does get tiring at times though.. queers on 'mr and mrs'  ??? not that i watch that shite of course!!

blacks sat at the round table in camelot  ::)

even corrie's looking rather dark these days along with all the shirt lifters  :-\

i did chuckle when the producer of 'midsomer murders' revealed his no ethnics rule  :D he's right of course !

Midsomer Murders creator axed after he claims 'No blacks' rule is key to drama's success
15 Mar 2011 00:00

Midsomer Murders creator Brian True-May has been suspended after claiming the show's runaway success was down to its all-white cast.

Midsomer Murders creator Brian True-May has been suspended after claiming the show's runaway success was down to its all-white cast.

The producer sparked fury when he said keeping blacks and Asians out of the long-running police drama has maintained its "Englishness".

Bosses at ITV were "appalled" by the outburst and gave him a dressingdown. He could now lose his job.

True-May claimed having multicultural characters would "look out of place" in Midsomer.

He added: "We just don't have ethnic minorities involved. Because it wouldn't be the English village with them. It wouldn't work. Suddenly we might be in Slough. They (fans) love the perceived English genteel eccentricity. It's not British, it's very English. We're the last bastion of Englishness and I want to keep it that way."

ADAMANT

True-May was ditched after making the astonishing comments in a Radio Times interview to coincide with the show's 14th series, starting next week. He was introducing Neil Dudgeon, who plays DCI John Barnaby, cousin of DCI Tom Barnaby (the departing John Nettles).

And he was adamant that he has no plans to introduce any black faces to Midsomer, which has seven million viewers and is aired in 231 countries. He said: "Maybe I'm not politically correct. I'm trying to make something that appeals to a certain audience, which seems to succeed. I don't want to change it.

"We are a cosmopolitan society but if you watch Midsomer you wouldn't think so. I've never been picked up on that."

An ITV spokesman said: "We are shocked and appalled at these personal comments by Brian True-May which are absolutely not shared by anyone at ITV.

"We are in urgent discussions with All3Media, the producer, who have informed us that they have launched an immediate investigation into the matter and have suspended Mr True-May pending the outcome."

Midsomer is "strikingly unpopular" with ethnic viewers, according to a British Film Institute survey. The show also stars Kevin McNally as land owner Gerald Farquaharson and Jason Hughes as DS Ben Jones.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: October 25, 2012, 12:35:58 PM »
I've always known the "great Arnold" has always been a homo.

I'm actually surprised I haven't heard this more often. I can't have been the only one who always noticed it? The way he acts, talks,... there an obvious gay undertone to it all.

So in your opinion if you are molested by a sexual pervert it makes you one too? Not that it makes a hill of beans one way or the other, but I seriously doubt Arnold is or ever was a "homo" as you put it.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: October 25, 2012, 12:43:03 PM »
I won't hear a bad word said against Jimmy Savile! This is the guy who, when I was 8, fixed it for me to milk a cow blindfolded.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: October 25, 2012, 01:35:33 PM »
I won't hear a bad word said against Jimmy Savile! This is the guy who, when I was 8, fixed it for me to milk a cow blindfolded.

Ahahahahahahaha! I love this guy

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #121 on: October 25, 2012, 01:41:52 PM »

;D ;D     Lovely tale of rural England.
a

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: October 26, 2012, 10:46:35 AM »
A dozen British Household names about to be arrested for child abuse allegations

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223400/Jimmy-Savile-scandal-Police-arrest-household-celebrities-days.html

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #123 on: October 26, 2012, 10:53:02 AM »
A dozen British Household names about to be arrested for child abuse allegations

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223400/Jimmy-Savile-scandal-Police-arrest-household-celebrities-days.html
joking aside...anyone who touches a child is scum. It is good that they are now getting these sick Bastards.. >:(

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #124 on: October 26, 2012, 11:02:18 AM »

Breaking news on sky that Freddie Starr is to go to the nearest police station to be questioned,but denies he ever had anything to do with Saville.