Author Topic: The great British Schmoe Jimmy Savile!! (rumored to have bedded Arnold)  (Read 59573 times)

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: The great British Schmoe Jimmy Savile!! (rumored to have bedded Arnold)
« Reply #75 on: October 24, 2012, 11:56:40 AM »
Holy shit, this is getting interesting. I always thought there was something queer about former Prime Minister and confirmed pansy Ted Heath. Sailing around the country offshore on his yacht Morning Cloud. Wonder what cargo  he had on board with him.
That David Ike certainly comes up with the goods.

Listen to the Icke video interview i posted on page 2 Big Al,he talks about saville and heath and how he himself wrote a book in the 90s about Heath,while he was still alive,and he didn`t get sued because it was all true.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #76 on: October 24, 2012, 11:58:58 AM »
Be careful with Icke, he's a 50-50 dude and has his own agenda.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: October 24, 2012, 12:07:27 PM »
Breaking news in the uK,it seems yet again David Icke was right.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2222459/Met-police-investigate-historic-claims-paedophile-ring-s-link-Downing-Street-demands-MP-Tom-Watson.html#comments

Im sure Ive read that this is allegedly Peter Mandelson

"Although Labour Supremo Peter Mandelson's alleged role in the kidnapping of young girls and boys for the "pleasuring" of the European Union's elite commissioners in Brussels was the subject of intense speculation long before the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, I can now bring to a close all speculation as to the name of Tony Blair's most "highly placed and senior politician" who fell not only under the scrutiny of Scotland Yard for crimes against children, but was also identified by the FBI as an active member of the paedophile ring run by Thomas Hamilton.
 "

http://rense.com/general89/brownpd.htm

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: October 24, 2012, 12:19:55 PM »
when you find out about all these things you begin to understand the agenda behind politicians bringing gay sex education to 5 year olds at school.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #80 on: October 24, 2012, 02:22:07 PM »
Be careful with Icke, he's a 50-50 dude and has his own agenda.

you don't believe in this lizardmen thing do ya?

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: October 24, 2012, 02:32:52 PM »
when you find out about all these things you begin to understand the agenda behind politicians bringing gay sex education to 5 year olds at school.
Thats strange  you should mention that Crownshep, my friend's dad was a technician with the bbc for 30 years and he said he couldn't get promoted because he wasn't a pervert or homosexual. He said that the bbc were all for promoting news about teaching sex education including gay sex in school because they were trying to pervert boys into becoming homosexuals. My friend and used to listen to his rantings and laugh but now I realise he was being serious and he's been dead for years so this would have been the 1970's to late 1990's.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: October 24, 2012, 02:36:32 PM »

To me, the lizard people is code for a certain group of people in this world.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: October 24, 2012, 02:37:39 PM »
Weren't there people on this site who said Jimmy Thompson lied about everything? Looks like we know what these people were trying to hide. :-\

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #84 on: October 24, 2012, 02:43:56 PM »
To me, the lizard people is code for a certain group of people in this world.

i see, but do you actually believe this shape-shifter nonsense?

IMO the ultra rich run this planet and they are evil as fuck, but they aren't aliens, lizardmen or magical shape-shifters, they are just throughly evil right down to thier core

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: October 24, 2012, 02:52:49 PM »
i see, but do you actually believe this shape-shifter nonsense?

IMO the ultra rich run this planet and they are evil as fuck, but they aren't aliens, lizardmen or magical shape-shifters, they are just throughly evil right down to thier core

To me he threw in the shape-shifter nonsense because he was sounding too real. I'm guessing his handlers(lizard people) urged him go that route. The America version Alex Jones, won't even talk about a certain group.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: October 24, 2012, 05:05:33 PM »
Thats strange  you should mention that Crownshep, my friend's dad was a technician with the bbc for 30 years and he said he couldn't get promoted because he wasn't a pervert or homosexual. He said that the bbc were all for promoting news about teaching sex education including gay sex in school because they were trying to pervert boys into becoming homosexuals. My friend and used to listen to his rantings and laugh but now I realise he was being serious and he's been dead for years so this would have been the 1970's to late 1990's.

Don't doubt it.  I have a few friends in the media.  One in particular, when he was around 20 yo worked for a major TV station here in Aus and he quit because the gay stalkers were overwhealming him, litterally stalking him all over the place.  He also used to have lunch/dinner with one of our biggest national TV newsreaders who is gay (the public is not aware) - tho the newsreader never tried anything sexual.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #87 on: October 25, 2012, 01:47:22 AM »
I remember we had an Infantry soldier posted to us and he worked in our clothing store. He was Gay and in the old days the Army did not approve of this and for his own safety he was sent to us. he received savage beatings in his own Regiment. People turned a blind eye if you know what i mean. We used to have a thing called Compo sausages and they were in a tin. It was food that you cooked and ate in the Field and they tasted very yummy.. ;D anyway this guy got one of these sausages and froze it so it was hard and stuck it in his ass... silly boy because it burnt his asshole badly and he had to go to the Army med centre. so it all came out. The guy was actually a good guy and i was shocked when i heard about it. we never gave him a hard time, we just laughed about it.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #88 on: October 25, 2012, 02:05:09 AM »

The lizard thing is the PR and masking element of his Icke show. He is a collectivist and fool that is ushering in an era that he's supposedly against.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #89 on: October 25, 2012, 02:16:28 AM »
The lizard thing is the PR and masking element of his Icke show. He is a collectivist and fool that is ushering in an era that he's supposedly against.

so what's the truth?

sorry man, that's a pretty hard question i know

i guess that i'll just wallow in confusion...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #90 on: October 25, 2012, 02:22:03 AM »
REPTILIAN

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 25, 2012, 03:02:33 AM »

If people can't see that corporations like the BBC are not run solely for an evil agenda, then they are beyond help. Turn on 'Come dine with me' for instance, a show where 3 members of the public each invite the other round for a 3 course meal, and when they're all done at the end of the week they vote for the best cook/host and winner gets a grand. Great show, only problem is that EVERY EPISODE without fail, has 1 homosexual or cross dresser as a contestant. So 33% of the british public are homosexual? Fucking hell!

Turn on a british soap and you will have AT LEAST 1 gay couple, and a few gays in the cast for good measure....because in Britain every street has 3/10 people living in that are flamboyant homos!!!!  ::)

Turn on any talent competition.......guess what one of the judges are gay, and gay contestants will ALWAYS get onto the live shows and at least into the last 4-6 contestants i.e. a lot of live coverage.

The BBC is run by homosexuals with an agenda to promote their ideas on young people. Be gay, fine, fuck your own dogs for all I care but don't use the media to ram your stinking shit stained cocks into my living room!!!!

oh brother.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #92 on: October 25, 2012, 03:18:20 AM »
If people can't see that corporations like the BBC are not run solely for an evil agenda, then they are beyond help. Turn on 'Come dine with me' for instance, a show where 3 members of the public each invite the other round for a 3 course meal, and when they're all done at the end of the week they vote for the best cook/host and winner gets a grand. Great show, only problem is that EVERY EPISODE without fail, has 1 homosexual or cross dresser as a contestant. So 33% of the british public are homosexual? Fucking hell!

Turn on a british soap and you will have AT LEAST 1 gay couple, and a few gays in the cast for good measure....because in Britain every street has 3/10 people living in that are flamboyant homos!!!!  ::)

Turn on any talent competition.......guess what one of the judges are gay, and gay contestants will ALWAYS get onto the live shows and at least into the last 4-6 contestants i.e. a lot of live coverage.

The BBC is run by homosexuals with an agenda to promote their ideas on young people. Be gay, fine, fuck your own dogs for all I care but don't use the media to ram your stinking shit stained cocks into my living room!!!!

oh brother.
ha ha ....i hear you Bro... ;D

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: October 25, 2012, 03:21:16 AM »
Spot on Bigcyp,there was an article recently about coronation street and how it was losing its audience because the new director,who was gay, had nearly all the streets characters who were either gay,lesbian,cross dresser or transexual.And they keep trying to say there is no agenda.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: October 25, 2012, 03:28:41 AM »
Spot on Bigcyp,there was an article recently about coronation street and how it was losing its audience because the new director,who was gay, had nearly all the streets characters who were either gay,lesbian,cross dresser or transexual.And they keep trying to say there is no agenda.

Great example crownshep.

Sad thing is, if I were to put my point across on social media with my name/job title attached I would be fired for 'homophobia'.

I don't have a TV at home, for this very reason. I have a dvd player/screen combo which I buy dvds for my son so I can choose what he watches, and if I fancy a bit of footy or a film etc I just use the laptop and watch it on iplayer or similar - that way I can keep out of the firing line lol.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #95 on: October 25, 2012, 03:29:05 AM »
i have not watched British tv in years...sounds like its all fucked up now :o I mean ok i have my panty fetish but i don´t wear them ... ;D

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: October 25, 2012, 03:31:25 AM »
i have not watched British tv in years...sounds like its all fucked up now :o I mean ok i have my panty fetish but i don´t wear them ... ;D

Hahaha, if I ever see phil mitchell caught with a thong on under his overalls, i'll know you got the Directors job  ;D

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #97 on: October 25, 2012, 03:44:33 AM »
Hahaha, if I ever see phil mitchell caught with a thong on under his overalls, i'll know you got the Directors job  ;D
;D

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: October 25, 2012, 04:26:22 AM »
;D

What about dirty Den getting sacked from eastenders because he was caught masturbating on a webcam to strange women. Perhaps if it had been strange men he would have got away with it.

Frank Bough? Didn't he dress in leather and get fucked by transvestites which high on cocaine every night?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #99 on: October 25, 2012, 04:42:04 AM »
it´s always the "upright" citizens who have dirty secrets ... perversions.