Author Topic: The great British Schmoe Jimmy Savile!! (rumored to have bedded Arnold)  (Read 59584 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Everyone thought for years Poor Arnold had been caught under the clutches of then British Bodybuilding High Up Jimmy Savile, when Arnie came to London as a poor Austrian to compete in the 60's, Arnold was even asked about it and got angry on a British Tv Show.

Now it turns out Sir Jimmy was our very own version of Sandusky!So far they think there are at least 30 cases of Saville molesting girls between 13-16 over decades , with many more suspected!His family have just removed his gravestone in disgust!

Jimmy Savile was the president of NABBA in the 60's / early 70's. He was also the coverman on some gay magazine around the same time so i guess thats when big Oscar decided to distance himself from him. Apparently he got friendly with a lot of bodybuilders in a gay for pay or gay for contest results way during this time including Arnold.

A while back on british TV, Arnold was being interviewed for his End of Days film and the interviewer asked him if his relationsip with Jimmy Saville was true. Arnold became visibly angry and claim to not know who Jimmy was even tho Jimmy had been nabba president and had handed Arnold his trophies each time he won the Universe. :D

http://www.tntmagazine.com/news/showbiz/jimmy-savile-was-a-predatory-sex-offender-say-met-police

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Re: The great British Schmoe Jimmy Savile!! (rumored to have bedded Arnold)
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2012, 11:47:29 AM »
I just saw an article on yahoo saying he molested a brain-damaged patient

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2012, 11:50:09 AM »
now they want his head on a stick? bit late? little? just a tad? wtfgad.

fredrollon

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2012, 12:36:39 PM »
Doing his master's bidding....

:-\

I just saw an article on yahoo saying he molested a brain-damaged patient

Wonder if there's any truth to those necrophile rumours.... :o

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2012, 12:53:30 PM »
Doing his master's bidding....

:-\

Wonder if there's any truth to those necrophile rumours.... :o

Isnt he supposed to have sponsored some hospital party for 'free reign' in the morgue?

Savile having a grope of 14yr old Coleen Nolan from the nolan sisters at 3:33

Feeling up a girls ass in front of her mum and dad

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9589207/Jimmy-Savile-abuse-audio-recording-emerges.html

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2012, 01:07:12 PM »
Oh dear, maybe the Arnold story is true  :-X

"Nearly 100 victims have claimed they were sexually abused by Jimmy Savile... including a MAN who says the star attacked him when he was just nine years old.

John Gibbin is the first male to have officially reported an assault by the DJ to the police.

He told the Sunday Mirror that Savile lured him into the back of his Rolls Royce and fondled him.

“He was leaning over me, smelling of cigars and booze,” John, 49, reveals in a chilling interview. “I wanted to cry. I just knew this was wrong

:'(

"Yesterday, Savile’s nephew Guy Marsden, now 59, told how at 13 his famous uncle took him to “paedophile parties” where he believes girls and boys as young as 10 were abused. He said he and teenage friends were asked to befriend the even younger victims, although he was not a victim himself"

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/jimmy-savile-almost-100-victims-make-1365264

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2012, 01:14:33 PM »
its almost as bad that the bbc sat on these allegations for years.

be great if some arnold stories came out with this though..

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2012, 01:30:41 PM »
Jimmy Thomson discusses Savile in this old thread from 4 years ago.
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=206869.50

Purple Aki asks Jimmy Thomson :
Jimmy, can you tell us a few stories about Sir Jimmy Saville?

I've read on the internet that he's a complete sex-case, and that when he snuffs it loads of sordid stories about the old vagina decliner are going to come out.

C'mon, spill the beans!

Nearly 5 years later and one year after Savil's death Purple Aki's question become accurate beyond true. You know things are bad when your family smashes your tombstone LOL :D  Nest they'll be digging up his body.  Amazing that a few Getbiggers knew stuff that the BBC didn't know for 5 years ::)

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2012, 01:35:26 PM »
Jimmy Thomson discusses Savile in this old thread from 4 years ago.
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=206869.50

Purple Aki asks Jimmy Thomson :
Jimmy, can you tell us a few stories about Sir Jimmy Saville?

I've read on the internet that he's a complete sex-case, and that when he snuffs it loads of sordid stories about the old vagina decliner are going to come out.

C'mon, spill the beans!

Nearly 5 years later and one year after Savil's death Purple Aki's question become accurate beyond true. You know things are bad when your family smashes your tombstone LOL :D  Nest they'll be digging up his body.  Amazing that a few Getbiggers knew stuff that the BBC didn't know for 5 years ::)

they did know though.. there's always been rumours around him.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2012, 01:36:00 PM »
My God!  This is an outrage!  And white man at that!  I would have never thought!

::)

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2012, 01:37:43 PM »
Somebody wake this sick fuck up, so we can kill him again..... slowly...... >:(

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2012, 02:17:04 PM »
He's a Knight..... ::)

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2012, 02:25:46 PM »
I've always known the "great Arnold" has always been a homo.

I'm actually surprised I haven't heard this more often. I can't have been the only one who always noticed it? The way he acts, talks,... there an obvious gay undertone to it all.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2012, 02:49:50 PM »
He's a Knight..... ::)

Savile is a knight of the british empire and a knight of the catholic empire, double knight and high up aluminati.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2012, 02:52:22 PM »
I've always known the "great Arnold" has always been a homo.

I'm actually surprised I haven't heard this more often. I can't have been the only one who always noticed it? The way he acts, talks,... there an obvious gay undertone to it all.

Arnold's not gay, he's just a narcissistic sociopath

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2012, 03:22:22 PM »
  Arnold = G4P

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2012, 03:39:14 PM »
Arnold's not gay, he's just a narcissistic sociopath

Correct. Never liked the guy. Will be a great day when his old man sword swallowing skills get exposed.
Trans Milkshake.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2012, 03:45:05 PM »
Hilarious post from a year ago, some guy kicked the shit out of Saville  ;D

"YEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! At last the slimy, sexist, neopaedophile has gone! If ever I detested a person it was that horrible, detestable scumbag!
The LGI student nursing home is a safer place now   
No rip from me, after my personal experiences with him."

"CUR jimmy saVILE was a voluntary porter at the LGI, in the early 70's Meaning he had a pass key to the student nurses' dorm.
My ex wife (then fiancée), was a student nurse at the time and had lodgings in one of the student rooms there, which she shared with 3 other students.
HOW many times, did that perv saVILE "accidentally" use his keys to enter their room, at an hour when the girls would be in various states of undress. Not just their room, but almost EVERY room in the student quarters.
Going into the shower room at the end of the girls' shifts to "clean" - funny how he never went in there at times they were working - just when he knew he'd be able to perv on teenage girls in the showers.
Complaints were made about his behaviour frequently to the board of the LGI, but were hushed up or just ignored, cos of "who" he was.
The girls in my fiancées' room were realy getting scared of him, so one evening me and another of the girls' boyfriends sneaked into their room after the girls came off duty. He used his master key to "accidentally" walk in - and me and the lad were in his face. He went white and ran out. 2 mins later he was back with security to have me and the other lad thrown out. (No male friends allowed in student nurses rooms rule!)...
He warned the girls if owt was said, they would lose their jobs. He never went back to their room again, but continued doing the same thing in other student rooms.
Moving on 6 months...
Student nurses Xmas ball at Leeds Poly. I was one of the DJ's for the mobile disco they hired. Was a great evening with everyone having fun. In walks saVILE and wants to take over the turntables! He was told to fekk off in no uncertain terms.
So he goes on the dance floor. I was on the wheels at the time and one of the other dj's pointed to saVILE dancing close to my fiancée, who was a bit distressed with his attempts to dirty dance her. Mate took over and whilst I was walking towards them, I saw him grope her hard. She slapped his face, he slapped her and I went for him. I had him on the floor in a second and began beating the crap out of him. Now, I'm no fighter but I had the red mist and he was begging me to stop.
Luckily the two bouncers on duty were mates of mine and let me pummel him a good while, until I'd calmed down a bit. They finally pulled me off him and threw him out, giving him a few more kicks along the way. I walked back onstage to a round of applause.
SaVILE tried to bring assault charges against me and the bouncers but there were a LOT of witnesses who saw him grope my girlfriend and it was all hushed up.
Hushed up, like his attempted rape of another student nurse, who was only saved as an ambulance man happened to be in the vicinity and heard the lass scream. SaVILE laughed it off as "a bit of fun". Lass too scared to make a police statement. Again, all complaints were hushed over and ignored..."you can't accuse a saint like jimmy - he is working here for free", was the reply from the top.
My PERSONAL experience of the twot.
Then you have a mate of mine (yes, ok, not my personal experience - but I have heard this from his daughter's mouth), after the lass (8 at the time) was on Jim'llfix it, at the studios.
"When Daddy went to sign some papers, Jimmy was stroking my leg and was trying to touch my nickers"...
He admitted he held her leg to "comfort her as she was scared". She never actually did the show, as she didn't want to be near him.
Jimmy saVILE was a horrible and detestable pervert, which was glossed over as he was a media darling. Untouchable for those who he abused.
I am happy I got to kick the crap out of him."

http://www.motforum.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=25096#wrap

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2012, 03:46:14 PM »
Dg the dirty old bastard up and hang whats left of him, he is fucking vilr its funny how when it all comes ouy you look at him and wonder how we didnt guess, definatley looks evey inch the peado.
The bbc are also a disgrace for hiding it, we shud all get a refund on our tv licence knowing it payed that filthy bastards waged for years

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2012, 04:07:22 PM »
Wow, it's all coming out now. Too fucking late though. What a scummer and fuck the BBC for keeping it all quiet this long, heads should roll

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2012, 04:10:46 PM »
Didn't Johnny Depp move to France where it's allowed to be with younger girls?

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2012, 04:47:11 PM »
Didn't Johnny Depp move to France where it's allowed to be with younger girls?

Nope.....moved away to stop the media scrutiny after River Phoenix died outside Depp's bar "The Viper Room".

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2012, 08:39:08 PM »
its almost as bad that the bbc sat on these allegations for years.

be great if some arnold stories came out with this though..

United Kingdom libel laws...

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2012, 11:37:58 PM »
A WOMAN who was determined to prove she is Jimmy Savile's lovechild ended her legal battle to be confirmed as his daughter yesterday after branding him "a monster".

As police announced their investigation into the Jim'll Fix It star, mother-of-three Georgina Ray, 41, pictured below, said she was stopping her action out of respect for his alleged 25 under-age victims.

This is amazing, this woman has been trying to prove Jimmy Savile is her father for the past year. Yesterday she stopped.  ;D ;D

"Out of respect for his victims", nothing to do with the fact that his estate will now be emptied by compensation claims so she will not get her hands on his money.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2012, 12:13:23 AM »
Isnt he supposed to have sponsored some hospital party for 'free reign' in the morgue?

Savile having a grope of 14yr old Coleen Nolan from the nolan sisters at 3:33

Feeling up a girls ass in front of her mum and dad

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9589207/Jimmy-Savile-abuse-audio-recording-emerges.html

Nothing wrong with that. The dude just had balls and/or was little bit crazy. The necrophilia claims are more interesting.