Author Topic: The great British Schmoe Jimmy Savile!! (rumored to have bedded Arnold)  (Read 59911 times)

JasonH

• Getbig V
Re: The great British Schmoe Jimmy Savile!! (rumored to have bedded Arnold)
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2012, 01:53:20 AM »
Wow, it's all coming out now. Too fucking late though. What a scummer and fuck the BBC for keeping it all quiet this long, heads should roll

Yes, the BBC have undoubtably played a huge part in this as well and have a lot to answer for. It wouldn't surprise me if there were several children's presenters and DJs bang at it back in the 70's and 80's and the top brass at the BBC turned a blind eye.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2012, 03:05:42 AM »
Arnold's not gay, he's just a narcissistic sociopath

Only in bodybuilding circles is a guy that takes it up the ass, takes others up the ass, and sucks cock, "not gay".

I'm sure many of you are now heartbroken that your lifelong hero is just another bisexual f a g g o t but learn to accept it.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2012, 03:17:12 AM »
Only in bodybuilding circles is a guy that takes it up the ass, takes others up the ass, and sucks cock, "not gay".

I'm sure many of you are now heartbroken that your lifelong hero is just another bisexual f a g g o t but learn to accept it.

actually man, i have absolutely no "emotional involvement" when it comes to Arnie, since i'm not really so much of a fan of his character, and i'm just basically caliing it like i see it, from an objectve and non-emotional point of view

but.... if someone went on the attack on King Zane, then yeah, i'd most likely take it very personally ;D

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2012, 04:26:00 AM »
actually man, i have absolutely no "emotional involvement" when it comes to Arnie, since i'm not really so much of a fan of his character, and i'm just basically caliing it like i see it, from an objectve and non-emotional point of view

but.... if someone went on the attack on King Zane, then yeah, i'd most likely take it very personally ;D

OK  ;)

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2012, 06:18:12 AM »
The old fuker got his knitehood mainly for services to children's charities, especially Stoke Mandeville Hospital for children.

Jimmy Saville visited hospital wards to find children to abuse, it has been claimed.

There are a growing number of claims that the former TV presenter groped young patients at Stoke Mandeville Hospital in Buckinghamshire, where he worked as a volunteer fundraiser.

Nurses at the hospital are understood to have dreaded his visits because of his behaviour, and would tell children to stay in bed and pretend to be asleep when he came round.

Rebecca Owen, a former patient at Stoke Mandeville Hospital, told BBC News she overheard nurses talking in a way that suggested he also targeted them, the Daily Telegraph said.

Ms Owen told the paper: "It was an air of resignation that you had to put up with. There was some sort of ironic chatter between the nurses about who would be the lucky one to go off to his room.

"And then, as one of the nurses was leaving or passing by my bed, she leant over and said, 'the best you can do is stay in bed until he's gone and pretend to be asleep'."

Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust, which runs the hospital, said: "We are shocked to hear of the serious allegations about Jimmy Savile.

Yes there shocked because they know they will be implimented in all this. Hope the fukers get life sentances for enabling or possibly being involved themselves. >:(

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2012, 03:46:55 PM »

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2012, 03:53:19 PM »
By " bedding" you mean fucked?  ???
A

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2012, 03:54:31 PM »

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

haha, i remember that. good ol' jim  :-X

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2012, 03:55:53 PM »
By " bedding" you mean fucked?  ???

No I mean tucked him in to his covers at night,gave him some cocoa, Dianabol and Plasmosis while he read him a nursery ryhme

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2012, 04:02:38 PM »

Wonder if there's any truth to those necrophile rumours.... :o

There was until some rotten cun.t split on him

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2012, 04:03:33 PM »
There was until some rotten cun.t split on him
;D

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2012, 04:03:51 PM »
My God!  This is an outrage!  And white man at that!  I would have never thought!

::)

Shall we compare the racial stats of sex criminals? Guess who tops the list, "homey".

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2012, 05:56:37 AM »
Ha ha, 5 years ago Jimmy Thomson announced that Jimmy Savile was into Necrophilia.
Today the story finalyy became public knowledge :D :D :D

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/278685/Jimmy-Savile-the-dead-bodies/

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2012, 06:08:06 AM »
What a dynamic pervo - people could learn from him.
If the children stuff is true then he shall go to hell.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2012, 06:16:46 AM »
Ha ha, 5 years ago Jimmy Thomson announced that Jimmy Savile was into Necrophilia.

Are you suggesting that Coach is really a tiny little closet cock muncher, just as the boss Jimmy kindly pointed out to us all those years ago AL?
Trans Milkshake.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2012, 06:20:58 AM »
Shall we compare the racial stats of sex criminals? Guess who tops the list, "homey".

It cracks me up when back people try to label whites as the pedophile race.   The pedophile races are in Africa and Asia.  Maybe that is why they try to shift the attention? 

In the west it is a rare perversion, in Africa and Asia it is fucking common practice.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2012, 06:32:11 AM »

From the rumors going round there is far worse to come out.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2012, 06:35:52 AM »
It cracks me up when back people try to label whites as the pedophile race.   The pedophile races are in Africa and Asia.  Maybe that is why they try to shift the attention?  

In the west it is a rare perversion, in Africa and Asia it is fucking common practice.

Thousands of children and BABIES are raped in South Africa by blacks.

In many cases the babies are raped to death.

Sometimes when they 'rob' white people they will rape the children or babies in front of the parents. Sometimes they'll rape and kill the child and leave one of the parents alive too.

It's not only the blacks that do this but also the coloureds. The coloureds are known to walk around certain areas at night where they can try an gang-rape a white guy. It's all about humiliation and control for them. I'm not even kidding here, they really do this.

Sometimes the police will also try and put a white person in jail for the night for petty offences such as 'drunk driving' but without using proper testing at all, or put them in holding cell for anything frivolous. Then they're put in a cell with hardened criminals and gang-raped, the worst is the AIDS and diseases they will get. I've even read of cases where black policeman have told the cell inmates to 'teach the white a lesson'.

I was once almost put into jail for the night for an 'offence' when I was younger but I was able to avoid the situation due to some quick thinking.

One of my friends wasn't too lucky though and also got slapped up pretty bad....his 'offence' was a suspicion of smoking weed in a park with zero evidence. If they put you in the 'for the night' on a Friday then you'd get out on a Monday and have a bit of a sleep-over with gangsters, rapists and possibly murderers.

In jails or even holding cells the coloureds will sing hymns to block out the screams of the guy getting gang-raped.
The wardens don't give a shit and are sometimes even complicit.

Anyway, back to the point, as far as I know South Africa is the baby and child rape capital of the world......and it's 99% black people who do this.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2012, 06:36:03 AM »
From the rumors going round there is far worse to come out.

And what rumors are those?

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2012, 06:37:34 AM »
He's a Knight..... ::)

hes in dead dark night now
c

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2012, 06:56:57 AM »
Shocking.  If I imagined a hell run by demons it would be like this.

Thousands of children and BABIES are raped in South Africa by blacks.

In many cases the babies are raped to death.

Sometimes when they 'rob' white people they will rape the children or babies in front of the parents. Sometimes they'll rape and kill the child and leave one of the parents alive too.

It's not only the blacks that do this but also the coloureds. The coloureds are known to walk around certain areas at night where they can try an gang-rape a white guy. It's all about humiliation and control for them. I'm not even kidding here, they really do this.

Sometimes the police will also try and put a white person in jail for the night for petty offences such as 'drunk driving' but without using proper testing at all, or put them in holding cell for anything frivolous. Then they're put in a cell with hardened criminals and gang-raped, the worst is the AIDS and diseases they will get. I've even read of cases where black policeman have told the cell inmates to 'teach the white a lesson'.

I was once almost put into jail for the night for an 'offence' when I was younger but I was able to avoid the situation due to some quick thinking.

One of my friends wasn't too lucky though and also got slapped up pretty bad....his 'offence' was a suspicion of smoking weed in a park with zero evidence. If they put you in the 'for the night' on a Friday then you'd get out on a Monday and have a bit of a sleep-over with gangsters, rapists and possibly murderers.

In jails or even holding cells the coloureds will sing hymns to block out the screams of the guy getting gang-raped.
The wardens don't give a shit and are sometimes even complicit.

Anyway, back to the point, as far as I know South Africa is the baby and child rape capital of the world......and it's 99% black people who do this.

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2012, 06:58:55 AM »
And what rumors are those?

From reading some blogs it has been said he provided kids for royalty,prime ministers,celebrities etc.and one PM who was into sailing and who would toss the kids overboard if they turned him down.I know some people think David Icke is a bit of a loon but a lot of things he has spoke about over the years have been proven to be correct.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2012, 07:00:09 AM »
he talks about him at the 4.40 mark.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2012, 07:03:48 AM »
i'm surprised you fellas ae so shocked that high up people can be so ruthlessly evil

think about it for a second, if one achieves such a high status, it's very likely that they aren't such good-hearted individuals

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #49 on: October 24, 2012, 07:04:18 AM »
From reading some blogs it has been said he provided kids for royalty,prime ministers,celebrities etc.and one PM who was into sailing and who would toss the kids overboard if they turned him down.I know some people think David Icke is a bit of a loon but a lot of things he has spoke about over the years have been proven to be correct.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Saville was true FILT then