Author Topic: Lance Armstrong, cyclist getbig style...  (Read 5188 times)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Lance Armstrong, cyclist getbig style...
« on: October 10, 2012, 02:03:42 PM »
Today there's a devastating report against LA. Commends are that Lance would sooner die than admit having used EPO (because he's a Texan)..

Just examine what an average mountain stage cycling takes for a body.

I think LA is a great champion who took EPO like the other 100 top cyclists. Why don't they leave him be....

POB

• Getbig IV
Re: Lance Armstrong, cyclist getbig style...
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2012, 02:15:02 PM »
Cause the pencil neck suits, get satisfaction out of bringing down the athletes they could never be...

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2012, 03:49:35 PM »
   PED!!!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2012, 04:29:28 PM »
Supposedly Lance Armstrong is 10X the prick Roger Clemens and Tiger Woods are. He's burnt a lot of bridges along the way.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2012, 04:52:13 PM »
Supposedly Lance Armstrong is 10X the prick Roger Clemens and Tiger Woods are. He's burnt a lot of bridges along the way.

Ive met him. Was very nice at the time. Ive also met the ex-president of Intel ( he treated everyone around him pretty rudely), another guy who was in Forbes top 100 wealthiest people (he wasn't bad - but really had no time for anyone), Lance's team mate George Hincapie (nice guy but used just as much as Lance according to his testimony) and Greg Lemond - who was a total jerkoff. The conclusion I have is  - so what? Some people are nice at times, sometimes they aren't. And some people are always in a good or bad mood. No different than the general population.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2012, 04:57:23 PM »
Ive met him. Was very nice at the time. Ive also met the ex-president of Intel ( he treated everyone around him pretty rudely), another guy who was in Forbes top 100 wealthiest people (he wasn't bad - but really had no time for anyone), Lance's team mate George Hincapie (nice guy but used just as much as Lance according to his testimony) and Greg Lemond - who was a total jerkoff. The conclusion I have is  - so what? Some people are nice at times, sometimes they aren't. And some people are always in a good or bad mood. No different than the general population.

Wouldn't surprise me if the majority of professional athletes were self-centered, egotistical, pricks....kinda takes that mentality to become the best in the world at something doesn't it?

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2012, 05:07:16 PM »
Wouldn't surprise me if the majority of professional athletes were self-centered, egotistical, pricks....kinda takes that mentality to become the best in the world at something doesn't it?

Absolutely. Survival of the fittest and all that. I think this also goes across the spectrum to everything else in the world. It amazes me how some can worship the memory of a guy like Steve Jobs, who by all accounts was brutal to work with, and yet hate on athletes who behave in the same fashion.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2012, 05:49:57 PM »
^steve jobs all the $ in the world to treat his disease, and too hard headed to believe he could cure himself with diet...

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2012, 06:56:16 PM »
I was calling this guy a liar back when people were praising him. 

He probably never even had cancer.  This guy was used by big pharma as a shill.  Look at all the mass marketing that went into the "Live Strong" campaign... more donation money to "fight" cancer... notice how they never want to "cure" cancer, just fight it. 

Live Stong -lol... "Live Lie" is much more appropriate.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2012, 09:16:56 PM »

Point being he's rude to people he shouldn't be. Like politicians, cops and people that can take away all his victory's. Like Clemens and Barry Bonds, he has the go fukc yourself attitude to people he shouldn't. He's sounds like the type of guy who would tell an IRS agent to go pound sand.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2012, 06:10:28 AM »
^steve jobs all the $ in the world to treat his disease, and too hard headed to believe he could cure himself with diet...

sitting down all day not assimilating in enough daily oxygen will kill you regardless of diet

cells become starved of oxygen overtime become cancerous

the body was designed to be a slave it says so in ancient scrolls, i tend to beleive  it, what else are we good for
A

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2012, 06:49:35 AM »
I was calling this guy a liar back when people were praising him. 

He probably never even had cancer.  This guy was used by big pharma as a shill.  Look at all the mass marketing that went into the "Live Strong" campaign... more donation money to "fight" cancer... notice how they never want to "cure" cancer, just fight it. 

Live Stong -lol... "Live Lie" is much more appropriate.
agree

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2012, 06:51:09 AM »

he used to post here. johnny falcon convinced him he didnt need treatment if he became a vegetarian. 

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2012, 06:54:09 AM »
what was his VO2 max?

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2012, 06:55:17 AM »

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2012, 06:55:59 AM »

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2012, 07:03:33 AM »
Hahaha

maybe he should be inducted as an honorary member of TEAM GREAT ASS AND FACE ???

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2012, 07:55:34 AM »
maybe he should be inducted as an honorary member of TEAM GREAT ASS AND FACE ???

Yes he definitely has the glutes for it dj

Colemans#1

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2012, 08:53:24 AM »
No one is clean, lance did what everyone else did and is still going. anyone with the knowledge and the right industry connections can pass drug tests while running a boatload. its able to be done so well that its has the sporting public certain that the majority of athletes are clean and there are only a few 'cheaters'. i personally think they have dug far too into lance and that he must have some powerful people calling for his head. lance armstrong should be remembered for not only being a phenomenal athlete but also for being one of the great men of the last couple of decades due to his work in charity and medical research and being a true inspiration to millions.

poor lance  :(

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2012, 10:41:39 AM »
It's not just about LA. It's about the crooked federation running/governing it and claiming to test. He's just collateral damage at this point. There's going to be some serious shit going down.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2012, 10:44:55 AM »
Bike racing is serious shit....multiple blood transfusions? Geesh.

That said, yeah...when everyone else at the elite level is doing the same thing and you won - you are still the champ.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2012, 10:48:05 AM »
Bike racing is serious shit....multiple blood transfusions? Geesh.

That said, yeah...when everyone else at the elite level is doing the same thing and you won - you are still the champ.

Ben Johnson strongly disagrees.....

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2012, 12:12:20 PM »
It's not just about LA. It's about the crooked federation running/governing it and claiming to test.

x2 this is a great point.  What use is all this drug testing if guys can dope to the gills and pass all the tests and only have their titles and records stripped away years later?  

I couldn't care less what he used or how many penalties he receives, my opinion of Lance's accomplishments is unchanged.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2012, 12:18:20 PM »
If he did use drugs, he must have been a genius to NEVER get caught

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2012, 12:20:25 PM »
If he did use drugs, he must have been a genius to NEVER get caught

the absurdity of your statement aside, how far do you think you could ride a bike? 5 mi, 10 mi, farther?