Author Topic: Romney gets high blood pressure watching T.V. commercials  (Read 1757 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Romney gets high blood pressure watching T.V. commercials
« on: October 10, 2012, 02:52:00 PM »

Oct 10, 2012 2:37pm
Romney Says Ohio Ads Could Give Him High Blood Pressure

MOUNT VERNON, Ohio – Mitt Romney said the barrage of political advertisements on television in Ohio would give him high blood pressure if he had to watch them every day.

“This morning my wife was on ‘Good Morning America,’” Romney began, speaking to a crowd gathered for a town hall meeting with the candidate and New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie. “I got to watch her but between her segments, I also watched some of the ads, some of the ads on me.”

“It is a good thing I don’t do that very often because my blood pressure would be very high,” Romney joked. “I saw these things and I said, ‘I don’t believe that. That’s not me. I don’t believe that.’”

“And yet people here in Ohio are getting bombarded with things that simply aren’t true,” Romney said.

Romney’s correct about the number of ads on television. The two campaigns combined have spent more than $75.7 million in Ohio alone on political advertising, according to The National Journal.

Romney added that he thinks the debates are a “good opportunity to break through” the advertisements.

Romney and Obama will go head-to-head in another debate next week. The vice presidential debate is Thursday night.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Romney gets high blood pressure watching T.V. commercials
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2012, 05:18:25 PM »
if he reacts that way to watching television he disagrees with,  how in the world could we trust him to keep a level head and issue an appropriate response when it comes to issues of national security ?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2012, 05:35:00 PM »
if he reacts that way to watching television he disagrees with,  how in the world could we trust him to keep a level head and issue an appropriate response when it comes to issues of national security ?

Obama - lybia - case closed

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2012, 06:31:37 PM »

Only 2500 more posts from u, thank go :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2012, 06:57:27 PM »
Only 2500 more posts from u, thank go :D

Nice way to deflect.  Obama is a DISASTER on national security 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2012, 03:02:40 AM »
“And yet people here in Ohio are getting bombarded with things that simply aren’t true,” Romney said.

He must be referring to his campaign and debate performance

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2012, 04:08:13 AM »
it took months of begging from the arab league and all the republicans in the country for obama to do something in libya.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2012, 05:52:45 AM »
it took months of begging from the arab league and all the republicans in the country for obama to do something in libya.

Yep and now they blame him for it.

Romney wants to arm the Syrian rebels if its done 33.... wont blame Romney for the consequences.

However if Obama does it he will post 300 threads on how Obama's middle East policy is going down in flames.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2012, 06:00:19 AM »
Yep and now they blame him for it.

Romney wants to arm the Syrian rebels if its done 33.... wont blame Romney for the consequences.

However if Obama does it he will post 300 threads on how Obama's middle East policy is going down in flames.

I already said romney is wrong on that. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2012, 06:02:11 AM »
I already said romney is wrong on that. 

You also said Obama was i disaster in the middle east despite Romney would be far worse.
Arming the Syrian rebels and his advisors is the same as during Bush.

Sounds great ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2012, 08:16:36 AM »

Obama sucks, but libya?   Senate voted 98-0 for the no-fly zone.   NATO armed rebels but officially, USA never did (mccain's CT aside).

Obama is weak in a lot of areas, but kadaffi was a terrorist who killed americans.  Blaming obama for unrest in a country with a new govt - in this era where they're all like that - is kinda weak.  Under mccain, libya would be the same mess. 

Now, the embassy attack?  yes, 100% obama's fault, ignored warnings, etc.   But screaming a vague "libya!!!" without telling us why is very poor.  Senate backed that shitty mess, kadaffi was bad guy, and wow, the new govt are dicks too - anyone surprised?   33, romney can win this thing - please don't go on and on about dumb shit - attack obama for the things like F&F and embassy, where he's 100% looking like dog shit.  You come at him for his jewelry and things the senate backed, ya lose some steam.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2012, 08:17:36 AM »
Obama sucks, but libya?   Senate voted 98-0 for the no-fly zone.   NATO armed rebels but officially, USA never did (mccain's CT aside).

Obama is weak in a lot of areas, but kadaffi was a terrorist who killed americans.  Blaming obama for unrest in a country with a new govt - in this era where they're all like that - is kinda weak.  Under mccain, libya would be the same mess. 

Now, the embassy attack?  yes, 100% obama's fault, ignored warnings, etc.   But screaming a vague "libya!!!" without telling us why is very poor.  Senate backed that shitty mess, kadaffi was bad guy, and wow, the new govt are dicks too - anyone surprised?   33, romney can win this thing - please don't go on and on about dumb shit - attack obama for the things like F&F and embassy, where he's 100% looking like dog shit.  You come at him for his jewelry and things the senate backed, ya lose some steam.

Obama set up the lybia disaster by putting the muslim brotherhood into power remember? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2012, 08:50:17 AM »
kadaffi had to go, 33.  this was not debateable.  Do you accept this?

If you disagree, you're a child and i'm unable to continue this debate.  We can discuss what obama could/should have done aout the install of the next govt.

but do you disagree kadaffi had to go?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2012, 08:52:21 AM »
kadaffi had to go, 33.  this was not debateable.  Do you accept this?

If you disagree, you're a child and i'm unable to continue this debate.  We can discuss what obama could/should have done aout the install of the next govt.

but do you disagree kadaffi had to go?

WTF are you talking about? 

I said at the time Gaddafi did not have to go. 

We have an entire thread on it and like most times - you kneepadded obama and were dead wrong.   You were wrong then, you are wrong now. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2012, 08:54:12 AM »
WTF are you talking about? 

I said at the time Gaddafi did not have to go. 

We have an entire thread on it and like most times - you kneepadded obama and were dead wrong.   You were wrong then, you are wrong now. 

senate voted 98-0 for the NFZ.

Look, dude, if you think he could have stayed, we have nothing else to talk about.  I'll debate who should have been put into power next.  Kadaffi had to go.  I'm sorry if you don't understand that...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2012, 08:55:17 AM »
senate voted 98-0 for the NFZ.

Look, dude, if you think he could have stayed, we have nothing else to talk about.  I'll debate who should have been put into power next.  Kadaffi had to go.  I'm sorry if you don't understand that...

LOL!!!!! 

Did Saddam have to go too? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2012, 08:58:22 AM »
LOL!!!!! 

Did Saddam have to go too? 

yes, absolutely.  Do you argue this too?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2012, 09:00:08 AM »
yes, absolutely.  Do you argue this too?

In retrospect - leaving Saddam there would have been better. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2012, 09:03:27 AM »
In retrospect - leaving Saddam there would have been better. 

NO NO NO!

Saddam was trying to avoid using US DOllars to sell his oil.  That would have set off a HUGE negative spiral of people thinking they can drop the dollar.  Do you not understand the negative effects of this?

you dont. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2012, 09:06:07 AM »
NO NO NO!

Saddam was trying to avoid using US DOllars to sell his oil.  That would have set off a HUGE negative spiral of people thinking they can drop the dollar.  Do you not understand the negative effects of this?

you dont. 

Iran and alqaeda are taking over and American companies are not even allowed in there. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2012, 09:23:13 AM »
my blood pressure rising trying to debate with you lol

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2012, 02:27:26 PM »

yeah, obama is totally to blame to the attack on the embassy. i heard he planned the mission himself and provided them details to exactly where chris stevens was.  ::) 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2012, 02:29:38 PM »
im going to side with 333 on these last points. we should have stayed out of libya and we should have stayed out of iraq. neither of those two countries required our presence, both of those military actions have turned out to be mistakes.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2012, 02:32:02 PM »
im going to side with 333 on these last points. we should have stayed out of libya and we should have stayed out of iraq. neither of those two countries required our presence, both of those military actions have turned out to be mistakes.

senate voted 98-0 for libya. 

majority of congress wanted iraq war.

we HAD to do it, period.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2012, 02:36:15 PM »
both were mistakes.

the uprising in libya was mainly caused by jihadists and served jihadists ends. 

the iraq war has been the cause of a massive surge in jihadist recruits and anti-american sentiment in the middle east, doing much more harm to our national security interests than good.