Author Topic: Mother of dead state Dept. worker: "Obama lied to me"  (Read 3650 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Mother of dead state Dept. worker: "Obama lied to me"
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2012, 02:15:55 PM »
Not ignoring anything but your loose correlations coupled with your extreme brainwashed right winged hatred for Obama renders you incapable to present a sound argument/explaination on anything political. So like whats the point.

ITS NOT LOOSE! 

Why don't you actually read what the fuck happened there before expressing such ignorance on this topic.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2012, 02:21:34 PM »

how long should we wait until starting an investigation?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2012, 02:24:34 PM »

how long should we wait until starting an investigation?

Again - you are dumb and ignorant on this as usual just like the 94ers

CNN was able to go there the next day and get the diary some how which proved Obama was lying his ass off.   However, since Lybia would grant permission to the FBI and we had no military presence there to secure the base, it went three weeks before the FBI got on the ground, by which time all the evidence was gone and tainted.

Notice how Obama has not said a word on this or going after anyone?  Guess why? 

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2012, 03:13:02 PM »
And what about Mitt Romney Lying yesterday and playing emotional like he was hurt by the death of Glen Doherty, claiming he knew him.  Later one of Glen's close friends friend recalled Mitt meeting Glen four times in a span of a half hour at an event and each time not even knowing his name and re-introducing himself "I'm Mitt Romney, a political figure."  He quoted Glen as calling Mitt a douchebag.  Lying about being emotionally connected to one of the victims to boost your platform is appalling.  Even Glen's mother asked Mitt to refrain from doing so.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2012, 03:35:57 PM »
Again - you are dumb and ignorant on this as usual just like the 94ers

CNN was able to go there the next day and get the diary some how which proved Obama was lying his ass off.   However, since Lybia would grant permission to the FBI and we had no military presence there to secure the base, it went three weeks before the FBI got on the ground, by which time all the evidence was gone and tainted.

Notice how Obama has not said a word on this or going after anyone?  Guess why? 

sometimes Presidents wait a year or even longer to initiate investigations of events like this.   Is that a problem?  Is that wrong?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2012, 02:51:19 AM »
And what about Mitt Romney Lying yesterday and playing emotional like he was hurt by the death of Glen Doherty, claiming he knew him.  Later one of Glen's close friends friend recalled Mitt meeting Glen four times in a span of a half hour at an event and each time not even knowing his name and re-introducing himself "I'm Mitt Romney, a political figure."  He quoted Glen as calling Mitt a douchebag.  Lying about being emotionally connected to one of the victims to boost your platform is appalling.  Even Glen's mother asked Mitt to refrain from doing so.  

Disgusting

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2012, 05:40:50 AM »
Disgusting

STFU moron - 4 dead americans as a result of obama's failures and you care about that why?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2012, 05:56:38 AM »
STFU moron - 4 dead americans as a result of obama's failures and you care about that why?

I commented on the post

We are not all like you who needs Obama in every thread

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2012, 05:58:49 AM »
I commented on the post

We are not all like you who needs Obama in every thread

That's funny since that is what this is about fool.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2012, 05:59:31 AM »

Sickening